We didnt talk for a month straight then she wirtes me this email

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my gf of 2 yrs were goin thru some problems in our relationship, i never ever cheated on her but she always acused me of cheating, she is just too insecure about herself, so she went thru my phone and saw some numbers of female friends so she got mad and didnt talk to me for like 1 month or 2 now she writes me this :

I don't know if you still check your email but I had to get this off my chest about the way things gone and the way I feel. You shoud know why I have not been calling you anymore but it's no secret I just could not be with someone who has betraded my trust and love, after I saw what you been doing behind my back talking to that hoe on the phone texting that ***** asking for her picture it just not for me by you destroying a good relationship with someone that's faithful to you which is me, you showed me you did'nt care about us, all how you said you would not cheat on me in that letter you gave me the last time it showed me that you where not true to me or your self but in the long run when you lay down with a hoe which is that ***** in the picture and who ever in the end is STD'S and condoms can't always save you. You said she a friend but am not falling for that bull**** line that line is so played out it's like dust.
So bye forever am going to only miss talking to your
mom she a nice person and your dad is cool.
At least I don't have to worry about u anymore because you showed me your not worth it.:)

now i really dont give a damn about her, she acuses me of cheating on her when i have never cheated, so wateva.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Whatever you do, don't reply. Thats exactly what she wants you to do. She is tryin to suck you back in. She misses having power over you. Don't give it to her. The only thing she wants is for you to be missing her and not her missing you.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't talk to you for 1 or 2 months cause she saw some numbers in your phone? Sounds like an insecure girl.. similar to my ex-gf. That's why she sent you an email because she needs your reply for her satisfaction and security.

If you still like her, then you better wait till she's on her hands and knees begging you to come back.

If not, leave it go; these types of girls will never be your friends and will just make your life a lot more of a hassle

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here is the thing..... if you leave it like this, you can't date other girls (otherwise your proving her right)

you have to oficialy break up with her.

What kind of chump waits around 2 months while his girl comes of pms.
eather she is with you, or she is not. You should have made that clear from the start.

Reaction score
spider_007 said:
here is the thing..... if you leave it like this, you can't date other girls (otherwise your proving her right)

you have to oficialy break up with her.

What kind of chump waits around 2 months while his girl comes of pms.
eather she is with you, or she is not. You should have made that clear from the start.
good idea... I think you should wait for her to mail you one more time, then reply something deep... like:

"I won't lose sleep over you leaving. Sure, I was faithful, but I won't deny that I could have very easily cheated if I wanted to, but I didn't. I can definitely find another you, and by the time you read this, I will have met a new you and she will be here in all her beauty. I'll be faithful to a girl who will trust me. But sadly for you will never find another me. I can't take your insecure overbearing self-righteous emotional thick-headed stubborn unstable obsessed babble of lies any longer. Your level of distrust sickens me. I will never apologize to you because I never cheated. Truth is I've been faithful, even until now. Since you love me and yet can't believe me, you can't be with me, you are dumped. I hold no grudge against you, but in fact I pray for you, there'll be plenty of misery from missing me, everyday you'll know you chased the love of your life away and that you'll never see him again, there'll be a cold place in your heart no one else can ever fill because of your flawed heart."

I dunno, came off the top of my head.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How many times has she over reacted about females' numbers in your phone?

and

Over that two month period, did you try contacting her?

lone star

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plain & Simple said:
Me and my gf of 2 yrs were goin thru some problems in our relationship, i never ever cheated on her but she always acused me of cheating, she is just too insecure about herself, so she went thru my phone and saw some numbers of female friends so she got mad and didnt talk to me for like 1 month or 2 now she writes me this :

I don't know if you still check your email but I had to get this off my chest about the way things gone and the way I feel. You shoud know why I have not been calling you anymore but it's no secret I just could not be with someone who has betraded my trust and love, after I saw what you been doing behind my back talking to that hoe on the phone texting that ***** asking for her picture it just not for me by you destroying a good relationship with someone that's faithful to you which is me, you showed me you did'nt care about us, all how you said you would not cheat on me in that letter you gave me the last time it showed me that you where not true to me or your self but in the long run when you lay down with a hoe which is that ***** in the picture and who ever in the end is STD'S and condoms can't always save you. You said she a friend but am not falling for that bull**** line that line is so played out it's like dust.
So bye forever am going to only miss talking to your
mom she a nice person and your dad is cool.
At least I don't have to worry about u anymore because you showed me your not worth it.:)

now i really dont give a damn about her, she acuses me of cheating on her when i have never cheated, so wateva.
If you don't give a damn about her, why do you bring up the subject?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Don't reply. She doesn't trust you, and you know you didn't do anything wrong, so why be with such a b!tch. Move on and find a girl that believes your word! :up::rockon:

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I won't lose sleep over you leaving. Sure, I was faithful, but I won't deny that I could have very easily cheated if I wanted to, but I didn't. I can definitely find another you, and by the time you read this, I will have met a new you and she will be here in all her beauty. I'll be faithful to a girl who will trust me. But sadly for you will never find another me. I can't take your insecure overbearing self-righteous emotional thick-headed stubborn unstable obsessed babble of lies any longer. Your level of distrust sickens me. I will never apologize to you because I never cheated. Truth is I've been faithful, even until now. Since you love me and yet can't believe me, you can't be with me, you are dumped. I hold no grudge against you, but in fact I pray for you, there'll be plenty of misery from missing me, everyday you'll know you chased the love of your life away and that you'll never see him again, there'll be a cold place in your heart no one else can ever fill because of your flawed heart."

send this mail to your girl and than thank to Aprenti&playa$pimp ...

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol email her back with just ONE letter.

'k.'

And make sure you don't capitalize it hahahaha, then you'll see how she really feels when she sends you a message back saying 'K? Thats all you can say? I love you and was commiteed to you blah blha. I wanted to see what you ahd to say... blah blah... I still want you blah blah.'

Lol for me I used that in a text message, a girl I saw like... 15 dates (not serious) sent me like 10 text messages in a row with this long thing about how she wanted to be the only one for me but that I wasn't having that and that I was more interested in keeping things open blah blah.

I replied, K. She came over that night and we had 'not a real relationship make up sex' after she texted me back saying she was coming over hahaha.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol email her back with just ONE letter.

'k.'

And make sure you don't capitalize it hahahaha, then you'll see how she really feels when she sends you a message back saying 'K? Thats all you can say? I love you and was commiteed to you blah blha. I wanted to see what you ahd to say... blah blah... I still want you blah blah.'

Lol for me I used that in a text message, a girl I saw like... 15 dates (not serious) sent me like 10 text messages in a row with this long thing about how she wanted to be the only one for me but that I wasn't having that and that I was more interested in keeping things open blah blah.

I replied, K. She came over that night and we had 'not a real relationship make up sex' after she texted me back saying she was coming over hahaha.
I've done this VERY thing, its beautiful isn't it....

Wow I cracked up when I read that, I remember the return emails and texts I'd get from females after saying 'k' they are enough to make you wet your pants... wow, glad i've found someone here who isn't a KBJ... nice 2 meet u sir

-Cod3r

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually learned it from a female... so nah no genious here, I stole it ;)

I was AFC and would write those long emails and things, spilled my heart to one particular girl and she replied, "aww that's cute"...

My message was like 40kb and hers 1kb... funny thing is it made me want her more... guerilla warfare my friend

-Cod3r

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, well I never had the confidence in highschool to bother spilling my heart out to any of the girls I saw hahaha... Oh man it was baaaaddddd.

I wish I knew what I know now then.... woulda been the king of the school lol.

But I agree, guerilla warfare and this is great for this kinda situation.