We both like each other...nOW WHAT

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a simple AFC question right?

Not quite my friends.

Thing is, I got this girl to say that she liked me by going C&F on her and just playin with words and innuendos.

So she tells me she likes me, and I say I feel the same. So now wtf do I do?? I can't ask her out on a date immediately because I am kind of busy right now. What should I do?

Up the kino? more kino? more talking? etc etc. tips please.

Evangenlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
go for the kiss.
plant it, and let it grow.

the question you need to ask your self is "what do i want from her?" when you know that, you know your goal.

but i'm guessing your like every horny kid out there, so your goal would be to bed her right?!

then the kino must upgrade to explicit kino. more touch at the places where you shouldn't be touching.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Heh! MY ex still likes me. She's dumping her bf (because she don't like him much), but also to go out with me.

Haha...talk about stupidity to a whole new medium. I'm going with it because I kinda like her too, but she's also hot :D and good practice of these L33T skillz. (lame)

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I think i'll try to kiss close. If anyone has some kiss close pointers, that would be GREAT.

All I know to do is something like this: have convo --> develop some deeper rapport --> pause in convo --> look into her eyes --> kiss

So yea, I've been sick for the past WEEEEKK ARRGGHH argh but I'll be back tomorrow in top shape. But until then, I'm going to talk to her more, touch more, and keep interest up. Does that sound like a plan??

Let me know my DJ brothers.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
use the DYD kiss test:

at a good moment say: You're hair looks so soft, then touch her hair. If she likes it, stroke her hair again, look in her eyes and glance at her lips. If she seems to like this, go in for the kiss.

Easy way, to see if she's ready for a kiss and there isn't anything she can object to since you're just being nice and complimentary.