We both have relationships......but like each other badly

BraveheartWW

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have continued to see claudia for 2 months now after she got this new bf. We have had sex lots of times in this 2 months. But it has become less and less and less frequent. I relate this to the fact that i have been begin her to come back to me and she has full knowledge that i die for her.
Now here comes the new part.
Last Thursday we got together again and talked for 3 hours. Finally i keissed her and after that she told me..........This is not doing us any good. We have to stop seeing each other. Please dont call me for 40 days and wont either. Dont send me messages and dont look for me on the messenger. And enjoy this last kiss im gonna give u. So i did. Next day the girl appears on the messenger and sends a messege "hi, the 40 days have already passed by" "how r you"..................As i read this i got so mad of such an inmature behavior that i didnt answer to her.
Then she got online today, early in the morning (930) and this is where i need some help from you.

As i thought I was done with this girl, as she even told me she was in love with some guy che met 8 weeks ago...........She started asking how i was.............she got no answer to her question (again)
She tought i wants there...............but then she keep asking it every hour or so, until she knew i was ignoring her, then she got anxious and started asking:
WHATS THE MATTER.
PLEASE TELL ME WHATS WRONG.
PLEASE AT LEAST TELL ME IF U R MAD AT ME
PLEASE AT LEAST LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS HOW EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE FROM NOW ON
I KNOW YOU R THERE, I CAN SEE THAT YOUR STATUS CHANGES FROM AWAY TO ONLINE.
R U GONNA KEEP "AVOIDING ME"? (and she put the words exactly how i wrote them here"
ALBERTO WHAT IT WRONG?

Those messages were sent to my msn messenger from 930 to 1430h, waiting for periods of time between messages.

She got no answer from me. So then she got to the next step. She sent these same messages to my cellular phone and i still didnt answer.

Now she is gone, but for the first time in exactly 8 weeks.........i felt her anxious about me, scared about the idea i was mas, about the idea i was putting an end to it.

Im not sure if im stupid and that im trying to see things were there arent, but i think those question r only made by a girl that is interested..............i know she is DJing me, but only because she knows she HAS MY A55.

I just made some move i read on the site.............walk away, that will make her see u as a challenge and then she will go after you. And i think it is working, cause she seamed dispeared. Not sure if u can agree on that.

If u still want to help me, my next questions are:

1. should i keep this IGNORE HER show ???? If so, for how long?

2. Should i just tell her next time she starts looking for me in the mesenger and asking whats wrong..............what is really wrong? Should i tell her that im tired of this silly game of her wanting me but gone with other guy just because she is mad because i didnt tell her right from the beggining i had a girlfriend and that we lived together.........I FORGOT TO TELL U GUYS THAT SHE IS REALLY MAD AT ME BECAUSE OF THAT............BUT I HAVE ALREADY TOLD HER THAT MY GF IS GONE AND THAT I WANT HER TO LIVE WITH ME................

3. Should i just talk with her for 5 minutes and tell her that im busy and that we will get things clear on some other ocassion?

What do u dj´s suggest me.

Im back here after a month because i thought u were right and that i was done.............but because what happened today i wanted to know if everything still looks as bad as a month ago?