We are in the same class and I think she likes me... HELP!

Alph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I`m new at this and I`ll try to keep it short.
I am in the same class with this girl, and we know each other since the sixt grade and lately she started coming on to me (or at least I think) she started touching my waist, started sitting in my lap, allways trying to be close to me etc,etc. The problems are these: 1.she has a boyfriend (her first, and she`s 17???), 2.when we first started going in the same class I also tought she liked ME and i fukkd up and asked her if she did like me (???????), and then our relathionship became COLD 3. I`v got the courage to ask any girl out but I`m affraid to do that with her because if I`m wrong again , well, she`ll probably stop being friendly.

WHAT SHOULD I DO, OR HOW TO FIND OUT FOR SURE BUT WITHOUT A RISK OF HER GETTING ALL COLD ON ME AGAIN??

THANKS IN ADVANCE

P.S.( i did all the stuff on her, i was using detachment, ****y and funny... she responded well)

Reaction score
Listen, you've got your whole sh*t wrong *******(I forgot your s/n). First off,

WHY IN THE F*CKIN F*CK DID YOU ASK IF SHE LIKED YOU?!

You ain't supposed to ask because, its just not cool.

secondly,

WHY THE F*CK ARE YOU WORRIED IF SHE IS GONNA GO COLD AGAIN?!

Is she your momma or daddy or your boss? If she is then I can see why you want to be on her good side, other than that, WHO GIVES A RAT"S ASS IF SHE WILL LIKE YOU OR NOT?!?! she already went into b*tch mode once, and because she saw that you have probably kept your distance and stopped GIVING HER ATTENTION, she's coming back to you for some attention. SHOW NO RESPECT AND DON'T PUT HER ON A PEDESTAL!!!!! because it is what you are doing. And she ain't a worth a sh*t because she's sexually harassing you and has a BF on the side, wtf is that?!

Don't be a slave to the pink and be a MAN! Next time she touches you or flirts with you, say "stop harassin me" bust on her bro.

But if you truly wanna know if she likes you, ask for the motherf*ckin' number or a date and if she refuses tell her to go eat rocks!

NOW WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO FOR DIMEBAG?!?

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me like your intrested in not losing her as a "friend".. FORGET THAT. Girls, in all honesty, make ****ty friends. Ever notice how one second two girls can be tight buds and the next they want to rip their heads off? Just go for it.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alph
Ok, I`m new at this and I`ll try to keep it short.
I am in the same class with this girl, and we know each other since the sixt grade and lately she started coming on to me (or at least I think) she started touching my waist, started sitting in my lap, allways trying to be close to me etc,etc. The problems are these: 1.she has a boyfriend (her first, and she`s 17???), 2.when we first started going in the same class I also tought she liked ME and i fukkd up and asked her if she did like me (???????), and then our relathionship became COLD 3. I`v got the courage to ask any girl out but I`m affraid to do that with her because if I`m wrong again , well, she`ll probably stop being friendly.

WHAT SHOULD I DO, OR HOW TO FIND OUT FOR SURE BUT WITHOUT A RISK OF HER GETTING ALL COLD ON ME AGAIN??

THANKS IN ADVANCE

P.S.( i did all the stuff on her, i was using detachment, ****y and funny... she responded well)
a) it looks like she is coming on to you
b)i wouldnt interfere with her if she has a boyfriend as IMOHO thats just cruel, but its up to you.
c)As dimebag said dont ask a girl if she likes you and does it matter if your relationship becomes cold.
d) i dont think you picked up on the common failure of the wait and be friends approach to going with a girl.
e)i think newer people should pay less attention to the Confident and funny and the detached and the other tactics and more on theirr awareness of the situation and how to read it.

Does it matter if she goes cold, you are trying to be her friend to get with her, you do not really want this friendship but you are frightened of totally losing her.

Alph

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK I called her today and TOLD her i want to meet with her and she should only decide when, today or tommorw, she laughed lighltly and asked me why, then i started being c/f, anyways she told me today she can`t maybe she`ll be able tommorow, i told her to call me and she plesantly replied that if she`s available than she will. I think i`m on the right track :).

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa whoa whoa whoa!

What are you doing, son!?

This girl has a BOYFRIEND.....which means she's TAKEN.

If you had any class at all, you would tell her to STOP coming on to you all the time because she's already taken, and not to come on to you again until she has broken up with him.

And if SHE had any class at all, she would NOT allow you to go further with her.

Look man, if you take this girl from her boyfriend, one day somebody is going to take a girl from YOU. You don't want to stress yourself out over somebody else's girl.

You're only wasting your time, BELIEVE ME....find a girl who's available.

This girl is into you, I know....but she's NOT AVAILABLE. I know the temptation to steal her is immense, but you MUST fight it and next her.

Mark my words.....the consequences are horrifying...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the trouble is girls are bloody spider monkeys and want to swing from one prey to the next. However, its your call, personally i dont dig chicks who cheat, becasue its not nice. So remember play nice or the toys will get you.