we are going to figure this out if it kills us!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok guys, we seriouslly need to have a thread about the topic I'm about to mention. It's becoming increasingly more popular it seems like and I think if we all get together and try to figure it out it will help all of us.

What the f*ck is up with all of these single girls with kids these days?! I'm not talking about widows or divorced women. I am talking about these women who I swear to God were hot and you wanted to get with them. You see them a month later and they're knocked up. No man in sight, or the guy they were dating that they got knocked up by they aren't dating them anymore but they're still "together"(in their words not mine, whatever that means). do guys not know how to use condoms anymore? are we not teaching how to pull out in sex ed anymore? I sh!t you not that when i tell you that almost every ex g/f of mine is pregnant, or has a child by the guy that dated after me. when i see the guys they have the kid with i am SHOCKED. i swear they dated the first guy that came along and got knocked up by him. i dont know how to really explain what i'm asking, i was hoping everyone would know what i was talking about. maybe its just a southern thing? are southern girls that irrisponsible or is a country wide spread thing lately?

tappa

Don Juan
Reaction score
ever watched good luck chuck where the girls he dated married the next guy the meet? ...well ur good luck robert ...lol ur ex's get pregnant for the next guy they meet

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I know what you mean Robert, I've realize the same thing with couple girls and I've notice that for some girls, getting a kid is their way to get out of their parent's house... And as for the guy who gets them pregnant, it's either he doesn't care, he doesn't know or he got tricked. If you have a LTR with a girl for quite a while, you usually don't use condoms anymore (or maybe yeah depending) since the girl is taking the pill. So really the girl wanted the kid, this as nothing to do with the fact that they were with you before lol. Only that they want a kid and sometimes, they really don't give a fvck about how is going to be the father they just want a kid... GO FIGURE...

DJDanny

Don Juan
Reaction score
With my ex-wife the paperwork for the divorce hadn't even been filed yet and she was already knocked up.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're both naked and getting ready to do it. It's been a full night of anticipation and desire. The lights are completely out and you are fumbling for a condom and she says: Just put it in me.

And you do... what?

That's the problem. A lot of times guys DON'T use condoms because of the woman. That doesn't give us an excuse to not be accountable, but it certainly says something about the men doing this. I've met a lot of men who swear to rawdogging and pulling out. Later on, I hear stories about women intentionally wrapping their legs around the man or telling them that they are on the pill.

What's wrong with us?

Well, what's wrong with a lot of men, not just posters.
Some are so starved for sex that they'll do it without thinking about the consequences. Very rare to see someone who barely gets any to actually think straight about what they are doing.

Go look in a history of the posts here in SoSuave, every so often you'll see a post from someone who is afraid she's pregnant.

And then you wonder why they are single? Because a lot of those guys that knocked them up KNOW that the woman is low quality. Guys don't want to stick around when that is the case. Most of the times, these women are women that got knocked up on the first or second time. These days, it's so easy to NOT get someone pregnant with the information out there and the tools available that you HAVE to wonder what the hell goes through our minds.

As I said to a friend of mine a week ago: If the happiest day of your month is the day she calls and tells you that her period came... then something's not entirely right.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha

tappa said:
ever watched good luck chuck where the girls he dated married the next guy the meet? ...well ur good luck robert ...lol ur ex's get pregnant for the next guy they meet
I wouldn't call that "good" luck.