We Are All Just Junkies Chasing a High

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Haven't you ever fvcked some b!tch and regretted it, backbreaker?

No Kidding! I never went to bed with an ugly girl...................... I woke up with way too many.

Luckily, I don't drink any more.

Cheers!

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an interesting thread. When I started coming here and really trying to understand myself and what was happening to me when chicks were around, I thought there was something wrong with me. Women exhausted me mentally, I would be on top of the world then the next day down in the dumps. Couldn't concentrate. Couldn't do anything productive until "I saw her again".

I saw all these posts of how that was AFC and unfortunately for awhile there, I thought what I was experiencing was unnatural. That it was only me. That other guys didn't get these feelings too. It's important to know that it is something you just have to learn to handle and work through, that it's not "unnatural" (you're a part of nature and it's happening so it's natural) but it's not necessary either.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Haven't you ever fvcked some b!tch and regretted it, backbreaker? I saw some comedian who said that before he went home with another club slvt, he was going to go whack off in the bathroom first, because after that it would seem like a stupid idea. Being compelled by horniness to the point of doing something stupid that you regret seems like addiction to me.
not instantly. but there was that incident of the physo that tried to kill me by throwing my own damn glass vase at my head last year when I tried to break it off. that sucked :(