we are all going to die

Reaction score
it's going to happen someday.

it can be in 70 years, or in 5 years, or in 3 days.

STOP WASTING YOUR LIVES AWAY!!!!

the second you know you are going to die, i promise you all that every single gorgeous girl that you saw that you did not talk, you are going to regret in a split instance!!! you will die NOT HAVING LIVED THE LIFE THAT YOU WANNA LIFE

you will also realize, right before you die, how stupid and ridiculous every single analysis you did about girls was...........she didn't call me back, should i call her again? she told me she's busy, she asked me how big my c0ck is, she said "i am not easy" and of course you did not make a move on her.

ALL OF THIS time that you wasted analyzing and worrying will come back to bite you in the ass.........HARD

instead of doing exactly what you want in this life that you live, you instead worry about simple silly things that will not matter the day you die.

DO YOU VALUE YOUR OWN LIFE???

yes or no???

if yes, then the next time you have a chance to talk/hook up with that perfect girl, ask yourself what do u fear............

1) do you fear her rejecting you?????

or

2) do you fear dying with the regret of not even trying?

LOVE YOUR LIFE, YOU DON'T GET ANOTHER ONE EVER AGAIN

Reaction score
surgeon - its never good to think about death, but for those who never do anything with girls when they have 100000 opportunities in front of them, they are wasting their lives

this is for them

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That line of thinking is often my main motivation, actually. It has led to me doing some quite stupid things (downside).

I used to think about it, but never really appreciated death until I saw a corpse at the hospital. I thought to myself "one day it'll be me on that bed", and it was a sobering experience for me.

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its funny-that is something which I tend to think about from time to time, but seeing it in writing gives it a whole new meaning. That really hit home! Thanks!

And Joey Jeremiah, you are a pain in the bum.

Reaction score
CrunchyNut said:
Its funny-that is something which I tend to think about from time to time, but seeing it in writing gives it a whole new meaning. That really hit home! Thanks!

And Joey Jeremiah, you are a pain in the bum.
its good to think about before you call girls, before u go on a date, before u go out sarging.........it sets your mindset so straight to the point that u will have 0 fear of approaching/talking/escalating

if u fear death, u won't fear life

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if my death was approaching, honestly the last thing on my mind would be women.

While women are good and everything, one's own accomplishments is far a top of the list (or should be in my opinion).

I dont want to go out in a spark, i want a big BANG!

Reaction score
i still think that the thought of DEATH will make u lose all fear for things that u have to deal with when ur alive........such as dealing with beautiful girls

just think about it!

if u fear death, u won't fear life!!!!