We Are A New Picking Up Girls YouTube Channel -- Check us out!

LukeWhatever

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Been a long-time lurker of this forum. Great community, the Pook stuff has changed my life.

Anyways, two friends and I started a YouTube channel about 2 months ago where we pick up girls (and do pranks).

Picking Up Girls As Tyler Durden (FIGHT CLUB STYLE)
Picking Up Girls Speaking Norwegian
SANTA Picking Up Girls

We're similar to SimplePickup but we believe we pickup HOTTER girls.

If anyone has any comments, feedback, advice on our game, ideas for future videos, critique, etc. It'd be very much appreciated. I'll answer all questions too.

If you enjoy our videos, we'd appreciate it if you subscribed to our channel:D

BTW, a new pickup video will be released on midnight of Christmas. :up:

BadNews

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Watched the videos. Thoroughly entertaining stuff buddy. Kind of seems like all you guys do is use one line openers, then go straight for the number grab...x100 girls/hr.

Curious how many of these girls are actually turning into dates and/or lays. My guess is the % is likely extremely low.

At any rate, I had a good laugh!

LukeWhatever

Don Juan
Reaction score
BadNews said:
Watched the videos. Thoroughly entertaining stuff buddy. Kind of seems like all you guys do is use one line openers, then go straight for the number grab...x100 girls/hr.

Curious how many of these girls are actually turning into dates and/or lays. My guess is the % is likely extremely low.

At any rate, I had a good laugh!
Yeah for the most part it's just the pick-up lines, and then going direct (we shud hang out / ur cute etc.). We're going to try to play the part more though and get more mid-game going along with the theme.

A couple dates.. between the 3 of us one lay so far. We mainly do it for the entertainment though. We just started and are learning its actually a great way to meet girls though for real. Goal is to stop partying and only way to meet girls is through the videos for extra motivation.

Glad you enjoyed:) We're still new to making these pick up videos.. I imagine in a couple months our videos could be beastly:D

Just released this new video minutes ago:

Picking Up Chicks Using Nirvana Song Lyrics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BelRw3d214Y

LukeWhatever

Don Juan
Reaction score
Parad0x said:
LOL this is priceless, I might force my friend to give it a try with me, might help him get rid of some of his anxiety.

How did you do it? Did you just open with lyrics from song and work a normal game after, or you plugged lyrics here and there?
After doing things ridiculous things like this, you'll def lose some of that anxiety / fear haha.

Yeah, open with song lyrics. Then usually just go "thought you were cute, we should hangout some time". We'll try to plug lyrics in here and there when the opportunity presents itself.

If you enjoy our videos we'd appreciate it if you subscribed. Tons of vids will be made in 2013.

LukeWhatever

Don Juan
Reaction score
Parad0x said:
Awesome, will do!
Thanks appreciate it! We've been cranking out 2-3 vids a week. Currently we're all seperated at Christmas break in different places. But coming January and onward lots of new videos are coming out!

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
LukeWhatever said:
We're similar to SimplePickup
Well, at least you admit to piggybacking. It's about time SimplePickup clones started appearing.

Anyway, light jabbing aside, I support what you guys do in the spirit of things. I'd make these kinds of videos myself if I had time. Good luck.

LukeWhatever

Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
Well, at least you admit to piggybacking. It's about time SimplePickup clones started appearing.

Anyway, light jabbing aside, I support what you guys do in the spirit of things. I'd make these kinds of videos myself if I had time. Good luck.
Yeah SimplePickup is one of our inspirations. We also do lots of pranks too. We arn't a big fan of SP's "Simple Tips" & "Drunk Time W Hot Girls". We're focusing on just making entertaining vids;) Plus, we get hotter girls than SP. Look at their vids and they mainly approach / get numbers from 6s.. Simple Pickup guys are fukkin awesome though. Love them and big inspiration for us

Thanks, yeah its a lot of fun!

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love simplepickup and the likes just for the pure entertainment factor. Their videos are hilarious. Will check some of yours out, keep it up.