Ways to let a girl know you are "over it" without actually telling her?

cobra commander

Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides ignoring her? I was thinking get another couple of girls but I want to just rub it in her face almost. Or would a real DJ not do this... Haha.

lets_do_this

Don Juan
Reaction score
elaborate more on the situation. i dont exactly see what you are asking.

lets_do_this

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dementia
I dont get it. You wanna show a chick that you dont like her and hurt her feelings. Did she do something that hurt your fragile ego??

I dunno man. I personally dont have the time or energy to bother with that kinda **** so i got no advice for you.
this is exactly how i felt about this thread in my above post. glad someone feels the same way.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh?

You want to show her that you're over her but you wanna rub it in her face?

Who the hell broke the relationship off in the first place? If it's her, then you're clearly not over her. If it's you, then you're just mean.

lets_do_this

Don Juan
Reaction score
1 thing i can say. If she was the one who dumped you (she probably did), then your actions mean you still care.

Ignoring would be the only solution.

By your post, you wanna convince yourself ur over her. Ur not over her... Not yet.

cobra commander

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen:

There was no relationship. A friend of this girl told me that another guy was trying to get with her. She keeps blowing me off but tells ANOTHER friend that she liked me? I don't get her. So i'm over it. Officially. Don't trip anymore.

cobra commander

Don Juan
Reaction score
And I'm sure you all have the backstory on this girl from the previous thread I made and that was why you responded with those types of comments. Can we agree?

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't show her you don't care without not actually caring. If you don't care, then your natural actions should indicate so.

However, since you seem to be so eager to show her that you don't care, then you probably still do care.

cobra commander

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be honest. I want her.. eventually I'll get her. I just want to make her jealous right now so she'll sweat and want it. Tips?

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay. I never did read your previous thread. Or I might have not remembered it.

However, the point of the advice that should be given to you is that rubbing things in a person's face is always pointless. It serves no purpose other than for self-gratification of an egotistical mentality.

Those that understand the uselessness of rubbing things in a person's face are disgusted by people thinking of doing it.

Granted, the advice should've been explained a little clearer, but it seems that a lot of us here have lost quite a bit of patience with these kinds of threads.

I hope you understand the point here.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In your case, I would just move on.

In the case that you actually had a relationship and wanted to dump her say something like this.

"I think we should take a break from each other. "

then move her to the bottom of your list and go out on a few more dates.

I would also add, "when I put my arms around you I just don't feel like I'm your man. I could be wrong, but something isn't right."

That will put the onus on her to make you feel like her man.

If she doesn't then you continue with your break.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cobra commander
I'll be honest. I want her.. eventually I'll get her. I just want to make her jealous right now so she'll sweat and want it. Tips?
Start seeing someone else. Whenever I get a girlfriend I get a load of women fighting for my attention and girls I've previously been involved with come crawling back.

It's a strange phenomenon, but becoming unavailable is like a powerful aphrodisiac.

AmIAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you try to put on an act, she'll pick up on it. Just ignore her and genuinely avoid her. Women are masters when it comes to subtle attention-getting, so none of the stunts you pull will be undetected or new to her.

cobra commander

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
Start seeing someone else. Whenever I get a girlfriend I get a load of women fighting for my attention and girls I've previously been involved with come crawling back.

It's a strange phenomenon, but becoming unavailable is like a powerful aphrodisiac.
quoted for truth. thanks. this is what i was looking for.

cobra commander

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
In your case, I would just move on.

In the case that you actually had a relationship and wanted to dump her say something like this.

"I think we should take a break from each other. "

then move her to the bottom of your list and go out on a few more dates.

I would also add, "when I put my arms around you I just don't feel like I'm your man. I could be wrong, but something isn't right."

That will put the onus on her to make you feel like her man.

If she doesn't then you continue with your break.
Word man thanks.