ways guys are programmed

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read a post about how women learn to manipulate guys from an early age like being nice to there dads throwing tantrums and giving compliments. Now this is how i think alot of guys fail with women. From an early age guys are nice to there mothers to get things and if they dont get it they push for it like really push for it beg practicly (like if they want a toy or something) and there also told things like " if your not good santas not gonna bring you gifts" I think this frame of mind has to be changed in alot of guys if they wanna suceed with women. Remember the girls are not your mother and they will not give up if you keep begging them or if your being nice to them.

Blinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very Interesting observation :), sounds like there could be somit in there ... although I'd like too point out

" if your not good santas not gonna bring you gifts"

Do mothers not say this too their daughters aswell as theirs sons?

where is the tip?... are you saying too be nice, throw tantrums and give compliments..instead of begging?...... I don't think if you are just nice too a girl and give her compliments she'll end up giving u what u want ..ie. sex ,.. a combination of each 3 at the right moments. the tantrum one is the most important imo.

:D I have too admit, I have begged for a girl too go out with me in the past,..needless too say it did'nt work

Virtú

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ours is a culture based almost entirely on deprogramming masculinity and reprogramming you into a feminist-friendly consumer-drone.

It sends shivers down your spine; especially because when it happens, you're too young to even know it's happening.

Now you have to deprogram yourself ... not a pleasant thought ... and hope that your masculinity is just buried, that it wasn't completely destroyed (my personal fear), and will eventually reassert itself.

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad programming and even brain washing (which is what our society is approaching) cannot completely destroy genetics and what we men have been doing for thousands of years. It can screw it up pretty bad, but never destroy it.

As long as the man is willing to fight his inner demons and exorcise the wuss within, he can become the man he was meant to be. Though my journey is not yet complete, I have traveled very far on this road. I feel triumphant.

AlbanianPimp

Banned
Reaction score
I dont beleive in that fat bastard santa because I was born and raised muslim and being muslim I was taught that woamn were lower than me so getting a girl is no problem to me. I am a man and I wear the pants.

I think what screwed most of you guys up was that you were raised in countries were woman have equal rights.

so your naturally intimidated by them.

geuss what?

girls are objects. Have fun.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
finally a man that gets it. we white guys from "rich countries" are not a wussy(untill we are able to look through society programming) because of genetics but only because of our pathetic culture. my country has become so ridiculous it is a shame.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
of course i never meant ALL germans but most. open your eyes

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
come on don't be ignorant.

who fvcks and uses the most women in germany??who is most aggressive and beats up other guys??

some germans do but mostly turks/albanians/russians/.....

and now who are the nice guys with the good jobs and the high taxes??who are the nice/wussy guys??

i have seen some turks/niggaz/... that fit into that category but most are germans.

you can keep on ignoring that germany has become weak or keep on living in wonderland. i don't care and will not post again in this thread

AlbanianPimp

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phoenix_of_the_ashes
You think theres no wusses in Albania?

Hahahahaha, nO, there is NO wusses in albania.

you better do research on my country before opening your uneducated mouth.

I come from smalll village. I lived in a run down brick home with only 3 bedrooms and there was 14 of us.

we had no panzy arse electricity. No wimpy t.v. or telephones or cars.

If I had to visit or talk to someone, I walk 20 miles.

I was up at 4:00 every morning to work the fields. All we had to eat was eggs and vegatables and no sissy food like macdonalds or kiddie food like pizza.

Bread and milk was a luxury.

We live according to 15th century law - KANUNI

If you insult me or my honor, I have the right to execute you.

If someone does harm to my family, I have the right to kill a woman of the family who dishonored me

we albanians are no mommie boys like you phonix of ashes

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I agree that the average Western male is a bit too much of a wuss, wtf? Am I the only one who sees something wrong with what AlbanianPimp is saying!?

We shouldn't put women on a pedestal above us, but don't look down on them as scum either. "Girls are objects, have fun". Yeah okay then, so when someone treats your sister as an object you'd be cool with that? Submission, equal respect, and abuse are very different things. The difference between a male and a female is one single chromosome, how the hell do you justify this disguasting attitude? Is it because you're physically stronger? So then, you also see it as perfectly right that America or Isreal can do whatever they want to the Muslim countries because they are currently stronger?

And do tell us please how you went from 12th century living conditions to a computer and internet connection? Sell some of your sisters perhaps?

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Virtú
Ours is a culture based almost entirely on deprogramming masculinity and reprogramming you into a feminist-friendly consumer-drone.

It sends shivers down your spine; especially because when it happens, you're too young to even know it's happening.

Now you have to deprogram yourself ... not a pleasant thought ... and hope that your masculinity is just buried, that it wasn't completely destroyed (my personal fear), and will eventually reassert itself.
its great that i was not born in north america.

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AlbanianPimp
I dont beleive in that fat bastard santa because I was born and raised muslim and being muslim I was taught that woamn were lower than me so getting a girl is no problem to me. I am a man and I wear the pants.

I think what screwed most of you guys up was that you were raised in countries were woman have equal rights.

so your naturally intimidated by them.

geuss what?

girls are objects. Have fun.
brings tears to my eyes.

id love to see u fall in love with a feminist.

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What im saying is I think too many guys are raised by there mothers and if they are used to being nice to mummy and buying her gifts to make her happy maybe thats why so many guys fail with women because there treating them like there mother.

The TallOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AlbanianPimp
Hahahahaha, nO, there is NO wusses in albania.

you better do research on my country before opening your uneducated mouth.

I come from smalll village. I lived in a run down brick home with only 3 bedrooms and there was 14 of us.

we had no panzy arse electricity. No wimpy t.v. or telephones or cars.

If I had to visit or talk to someone, I walk 20 miles.

I was up at 4:00 every morning to work the fields. All we had to eat was eggs and vegatables and no sissy food like macdonalds or kiddie food like pizza.

Bread and milk was a luxury.

We live according to 15th century law - KANUNI

If you insult me or my honor, I have the right to execute you.

If someone does harm to my family, I have the right to kill a woman of the family who dishonored me

we albanians are no mommie boys like you phonix of ashes
Even if this stuff is true...

We dont' want to hear your sob story about your 'rough' childhood.