Water before or after meal?

M

Martiin

Many people debate whether they should drink water before or after their meals. Many believes it's good to take before as then it fulfills hunger and you do not eat a lot while other says drinking water after every meal starts digestion earlier and in this way, it boosts immune system, but I think it's better to drink water before meals as it gives more healthy benefits.

Lowell

Reaction score
Water should be drink before or during the meal and never after the meal.
Drinking water after the meal can causes various diseases and complication.
It can disturb the stomach, throat problems, causes the joint pain etc.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe we shouldnt drink water at all... :rolleyes:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said Lowell.

You shouldnt drink water at all, the water thing is the biggest scum from water production companies into tricking you to consume up to to litres per day.

Just consider what happens if you live a nail on a glass of water...exactly, do you think your stomach is stronger than iron? think about it.

What else, just take toilet paper and let few drips of water into it and you'll find out how easy is for water to make a hole without any external pressure, now you know how ulcers come in your stomach.

If you need a prove that water is bad to your health then ask yourself why your body sweat any possible time to try to expell as much water as possible, thats a fact you cant ignore.

Even the american army is testing special weapons on his own citizens to get a edge against the chinese, do you think water pistols were cheap and easily available during your childhood for a coincidence?
The CIA was paying 80% of the real costs of water pistols for you kids to try them.

Trust me bro, you have to quit water as soon as possible, the only one that is not only dangerous but healthy is the sea water but nobody knows.

/trollin off

N

nightingale

You should drink water some time before starting meal because before and during meals it will help you "fill up" and make it easier to get satiated without overeating. After, it will help your stomach break down food by adding mositure.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lowell said:
Water should be drink before or during the meal and never after the meal.
Drinking water after the meal can causes various diseases and complication.
It can disturb the stomach, throat problems, causes the joint pain etc.

I didn't realize you were bringing Bro-Science with you when you signed up.

Hopefully you were kidding, but if you weren't you just made yourself sound pretty inept.

Care to site any sources for your outlandish claims? As in a Pubmed study or something with valid creditability?

PIMP

MuscleReview

Banned
Reaction score
I drink water before, during, and after meals. The idea that the timing matters is complete nonsense. We would not have survived this long if our bodies couldn't handle drinking water with food.

smith joe

Reaction score
Water should be take before you start the meal and during the meal.This way it can be helpful for health and digest well with the food that you are taking in.If water would be take after the meal is over.So,it would be not help for body's health.Might be possible that some troubles will happen and disturb the stomach.

Please make me suggestions:

smith joe

Reaction score
smith joe said:
Water should be take before you start the meal and during the meal.This way it can be helpful for health and digest well with the food that you are taking in.If water would be take after the meal is over.So,it would be not help for body's health.Might be possible that some troubles will happen and disturb the stomach.

Please make me suggestions:
Thank you.
nyc personal trainer

Baron007

Reaction score
Water before meal is best for health but must be half n hour before. you can also stay drink water meal but after half n hour or one hour after meal would be better, but you should avoid drinking water during meal because it causes digestion problems.

bowel movement problems

Last edited:

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Well said Lowell.

You shouldnt drink water at all, the water thing is the biggest scum from water production companies into tricking you to consume up to to litres per day.

Just consider what happens if you live a nail on a glass of water...exactly, do you think your stomach is stronger than iron? think about it.
Chemical reaction known as "oxidising" occursand causes the Iron to rust.
What else, just take toilet paper and let few drips of water into it and you'll find out how easy is for water to make a hole without any external pressure, now you know how ulcers come in your stomach.Really? stomachwalls are weaker than toiles tissue now? WOW that makes so much sense! not:crazy:

If you need a prove that water is bad to your health then ask yourself why your body sweat any possible time to try to expell as much water as possible, thats a fact you cant ignore.Sweating is the bodys reaction to being too hot, the water exhudes from the skin so that it can evaporate, and give a cooling effect. Sweating also removes impurities.

Even the american army is testing special weapons on his own citizens to get a edge against the chinese, do you think water pistols were cheap and easily available during your childhood for a coincidence?
The CIA was paying 80% of the real costs of water pistols for you kids to try them..........

Trust me bro, you have to quit water as soon as possible, the only one that is not only dangerous but healthy is the sea water but nobody knows.

/trollin off GODDAMN YOU I wrote all this out before I got down to that
GRRRRRRR:crackup:

Nicely done - You got me. I thought for a moment we had another blithering idiot amongst us.:crackup:

Martin1400

Reaction score
Hey guys!!Water has own importance in our life.But we should be drink the water in
more quantity because it is the best way for the weight loss and fat loss.
According to me that we should be drink water before eat the meal....

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
bunch of ignorant jerks. they found out 20 years ago that ulcers are caused by some organism, it has nothing to do with stomach acid or stress. Your stomach acid is a HIGHLY corrosive item, water is extremely inert and benign by comparison. And you fvcking DIE if you don't get some into your body, at least 1/2 gallon every day, in some way.

parker

Reaction score
I had an injury to my back and I don't like doing prolonged running because of the impact. I try to do the sprinting barefoot on sand or grass as well.:box:

elbourt

Reaction score
If we drink water during meal so our meal will go down into our intestine and because there is a val on our stomach and when we drink water with meal than liquid put down meal into intestine so don't drink water 15 minutes before meal and till 30 minutes after meal.

DJ Bax

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been drinking water like crazy lately and for a split second reading the above posts I thought I was doing something bad for myself. :crazy:

Kander

Reaction score
Hello to all,

water physically taken before the meal by doing so there lies no constipation and the health remains much better and constipation is a very chronic disease which always gives very adverse effect for the body.
software therapy

Last edited: