watching you

itstough

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I was walking through the parking lot at work and a co-worker was sitting in his car. There is a woman who I like that works near me and my friend said she was also walking through the parking lot behind me and he said her friend that was walking with her tapped her on the shoulder and pointed over to me. She looked towards me when I had my back turned. They both kept walking and she looked at me again. Now why in the heck do woman do this behind your back? She will not talk to me even though we talked once and she was very friendly next time she acts like she does not know me. She will not make any eye contact either

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It means absolutely nothing. It would mean just as much if she just saw you then ignored you like any other guy on the street. If you really want to know, go make an approach and see how it goes.

-Damian

Advantage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be anything. You coulda had 'kick me' on your back. Start a conversation and find out for sure.... If she's hot you'll only hate yourself later for not trying when you may have had the chance.