watching a movie

CaliGuyInLondon

Don Juan
Reaction score
watching a movie with this chick finally, on sunday. supposed to go to her mansion to do it. she and I kind of had a thing over the summer (before i found out about all this stuff, or used it more like it) and she kind of got over me and said i was too sensitive.

since then ive been using all the stuff from in here and she seems interested and wants to hang.

just wondering how much i should shoot for, ways i can kino escalate at her place and how forceful to be. she told me she likes forward so im thinknig maybe that to show her im not like i used to be i should be way more bold than i ever would have been? but how to balance not being too bold is my question i guess.

also the day of the date (sunday) should i call her earlier to make sure we are on? or is that a weak frame? should i just text her something like, does your theater play blue ray? and kind of imply im coming over? or just say ill be over at 9 and something that simple.

ideas?

thanks!

cffrmw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino escalation would be key, start small and if she responds positively then you know to keep going. and I usually just show up at the time we already talked about, but if you're afraid she might have forgot then yeah, just something implying that you're coming over, the blu-ray thing should be fine.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
be cool for the first half of your date. dress well, use some killer cologne since she will be sitting near you. even during the 2nd half, as u r kinoing, act like its a no big thing. like you are so used to her, and it comes natural. ie... build her sexual tension slowly. dont forget the kino should include your hand falling on her thigh

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She invited you over to watch a movie. It's pretty much a done deal - escalate as fast as you want, rejection will be only temporary.

As for your fear of her flaking on you It's not totally unjustified. Call her for watever reason (can be totally unrelated to your arrangement) and finish with "ok, see you at ...". But think of something less geeky than "does it play blue-ray" - nothing less sexy than assuming you're actually going there to watch a movie and not for the girl.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call/text her starting a normal conversation that day, talk for a bit. Bust her balls a bit and then frame the conversation into something sexual. Get her emotions going so that way there's no chance of flaking.

Once you're over there do the same thing. Kino and escalate as far as you can. Be forward but not TOO forward. Try and mirror her in a way (meaning go only as fast as she is. pick up on her cues) but always be the aggressor.

If she withdrawls a bit do the same thing and make her want it even more. Or if she says "I don't think we should be doing this" then say "Yeah, you're right" then pull back. Work on flaring up her emotions again and getting her aroused then try again. Remember that girls talk with their bodies and not their mouths. Read her body language.

Good luck, and report back with how everything went. Bring rubbers, just in case.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 'movie at my place' date is about as close as you will ever get to a woman blatantly asking for sex. It's usually as direct as a girl can manage.

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw your last thread. Your going to watch a movie with that rape victim chick? Haa! Good luck, don't say we didn't warn you.