Watch out for these types of girls, psycho girls do exist

lynch1000s

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been DJing for a good two years now. Reading materials on how to attract women and so on.

My goal was to be a player, like a lot of people on this board, and I got greedy. But of course karma does exist, and I'm paying for my actions now.

So before all of you try becoming some sort of player, and try to hook up with as many girls as you can, you definately want to watch out for certain types of women.

These are women with borderline personality disorder, and narcissistic personality disorder.

If you don't know what those are, then google them.

They can make your life a living hell.

You can't really spot them, as they blend in with other girls. But if a girl has a weird cirlce of friends, if they have a strange reputation, or strike you as being weird, watch out.

Usually girls with these disorders are very attractive, and at first seem very nice. They are also very impulsive, and will go out/hook up with guys after meeting them just once.

With that said,
I suggest only using these DJing tactics on girls that you really like.

Cause playing these games with women will land you in hot water in the long run.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lynch1000s said:
...With that said,
Wasn't it the line from Spiderman which said "With great power comes great responsibility." It doesn't seem authentic for a guy to sarge women he's not interested in.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, I like em. It makes it more interesting.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[R]eality said:
Psycho girls are good in bed + are fun.
Yeah, especially when they have an extra body for each of their multiple personalities! ;)

Think247

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of brad pitt (ladies man) and angelina jolie (borderline personality). Mr pitt isnt doing so well from what i've heard.
Psychologists haven't diagnosis Angelina jolie with Borderline personality yet, but many psychologists do believe she has borderline personality. you may be able to find something about that in google.

nighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
lynch1000s said:
I've been DJing for a good two years now. Reading materials on how to attract women and so on.

My goal was to be a player, like a lot of people on this board, and I got greedy. But of course karma does exist, and I'm paying for my actions now.

So before all of you try becoming some sort of player, and try to hook up with as many girls as you can, you definately want to watch out for certain types of women.

These are women with borderline personality disorder, and narcissistic personality disorder.

If you don't know what those are, then google them.

They can make your life a living hell.

You can't really spot them, as they blend in with other girls. But if a girl has a weird cirlce of friends, if they have a strange reputation, or strike you as being weird, watch out.

Usually girls with these disorders are very attractive, and at first seem very nice. They are also very impulsive, and will go out/hook up with guys after meeting them just once.

With that said,

Cause playing these games with women will land you in hot water in the long run.

I know what you talking about. To bad you did not warn be abit erlier. I just left an LTR with a girl who has a borderline and bibobular disorder.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just broke up with my girlfriend and I found out that she has bi-polar disorder, ADD, and possessive problems. My life has increased tenfold since I left her. Good ridence:moon: