wasted money...why??

R2R

Don Juan
Reaction score
just wondering, i'd never ever do this myself but i have heard it happening quite a bit so i thought id ask

why do guys go all out and get their girl an expensive gift or spend 300 bucks on em at xmas or something, just to break up with them in a week.

i work with a few girls who say...yeah he bought me this....and now we are split up.....

why waste your money guys??? why do you do this???

Asesino

Don Juan
Reaction score
I ain't sure but I believe it impress the girl a lot. I mean why would you buy something expensive, just for the sake of giving it to her? You get my point? It makes her really special and you know, that you love her. Money is Power ...

But not all girls are like this.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Yo ill buy a girl a candy necklace then eat it.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why someone would spend over $100 on a girl but the last girl I dated I remember spending $30 on a gift for her from Bath and Body works but kinda emphasized that it was a "housewarming" gift. I don't want to give a gift to a girl just to get laid.

I think we learn from our media and entertainment that an expensive gift will get us more pvssy. Which is not the case because it's the thought that counts. So my $30 gift was also a gift for me since I wanted to take a bubble bath with her in the future.

Edit: Why is the word "pus.sy" censored on the forums? Why is anything censored on the forums anyway? I've always wondered that.

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is the word "pus.sy" censored on the forums? Why is anything censored on the forums anyway? I've always wondered that.
If you been registered since July you must know children spend a lot of time here.:cool:

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Donald Kaufman
If you been registered since July you must know children spend a lot of time here.:cool:
It's funny because when I registered in July I wasn't able to get my posting privileges activated because I screwed up something in the activation email. So I didn't visit the site much. When my ex lost interest in me around December I desperately needed help from this site and got off my lazy ass and contacted the admin to activate my posting privileges.

I didn't know that children posted here. I wish I had this information at my fingertips when I was much younger but I think I might have had a kid or two by now. :)