Was your girlfriend, f*ck buddy etc in a relationship when you found her?

Your girls relationship status when you met her.

• Yes

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • She was in nothing serious

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because of the "Does EVERY pretty girl have a boyfriend" thread I thought it would be a good idea to make a poll on this subject.

The question is, was your girlfriend, f*uk buddy, girl you date regularly etc; in a relationship when you found her? If she had a boyfriend or was in a serious relationship choose YES. If she was single and not dating anybody choose NO. If she was dating around, nothing serious then choose, nothing serious. If you are not with a girl now, pick the option that applies to your most recent woman.

Bah I just realized that the poll choices aren't very intuitive.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but she lied to me and said she had broken up with him before we became a couple.

She didn't.

She screwed him over to come to me and then she screwed me over to go to the next guy.

Had I known in the beginning she betrayed her boyfriend for me she would've been nexted on the spot.

Oh well.

xander

Don Juan
Reaction score
my ex was in a relationship and we were just friends who had sex..but eventually when they broke up we got together

Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you find FB? i tried searching on Craigslist w/o any lucks.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great idea for a thread. But I have to say "I don't know".

My dating life is very, very different from most of you kids on here. I move around so dam much, when I meet a woman, I generally don't know any of her friends or anything about her but what she tells me.

I read all these stories here about a girl who worked with you two years ago, and you've kept in touch since then, and now you want to turn it into something more, so you ask her house mate about her . . . and it just blows my mind how weird you people are, man.

First off, what kind of shyt job do you have that you still work with girls?

What was I saying? Oh yeah. The answer is I don't know.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Well all the girls I hooked up with were fvcking around with various guys. One had a BF and was on a "break". They all seemed to have an ex or some guy in the background. Most of them could've had BF's, I didn't get into their business as it was very short encounters. The girls were mostly average looking, nothing above an 8-8.5 in my book. Any girls above an 8.5, were either flaky or I never got a chance to meet them due to them being surrounded by a c0ckblock enterage of guys and girls.