was wrong here?

MVick173

Don Juan
Reaction score
iight some girl gave me her number in school on monday the 22. so I called her this thursday the 25, she didn't pick up so I left a message. she still hasn't called me back yet. how long should I wait till I next her????? or till w/e... ya have any advice??

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
You called her on Christmas. She was probably busy. She still might be busy for the next few days. Wait a few more days at least.

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, why did u freakin call her on christmas day. of course shes not gonna answer the fvckin phone. wait a couple more days.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are times when you must make an exception to the 3-day rule. When the third day falls on the biggest holiday in the U.S., that is one of those times.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blienk
There are times when you must make an exception to the 3-day rule. When the third day falls on the biggest holiday in the U.S., that is one of those times.
Lol.

Cassidy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm on a posting spree tonight - I feel like helping the world!!! MVick173, let me pick apart your post.

so I called her this thursday the 25, she didn't pick up so I left a message. she still hasn't called me back yet.
Number one: under no circumstances should you expect a girl to call you back. Ever. She gave you her number because you probably said you wanted to call her. The way she sees it, if you want to speak to her, you'll call her. As was signalled by you taking her number.

Number two: as has been pointed out, you called on Christmas Day. Expecting her to answer her phone to someone she hardly knows on Christmas Day is dodgy.

What I think you should do is take some time out, do not contact this girl for a week or three. Then call her and see if she accepts a date. She probably won't, but it will teach you not to call on Christmas. Or any other public holiday.

Get some other girls' numbers and practise.

Oh, yeah - call when you feel like going somewhere and you want to see if anyone wants to come along. Not after exactly 72 hours for the sake of calling.

---Cassidy

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score