Was this a complement?

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm an older dude in my mid 40 and there is this HB 8 at least, that works down the street from where I live. I think there is some attraction between us but I'm confused by what she said to me today.

I'm going a bit bald so I decided to shave my head completely about two weeks ago. I saw here today and she took one look at my head and said "fresh". She is in her 20's and uses phrases like that sometimes. I'm not up on the lingo of the younger crowd and I wanted someone to help me out with what it could mean.

I went on urban dictionary to look up what it means and I think it was a complement. There are dozens of definitions of the word from attractive, fly, stylish to smelly or rookie.

Anyone know what she meant in this circumstance?

Cashew

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds to me that she was noticing the change in appearance and thought that the change was good and worth the compliment. It's definitely doesn't sound like a negative comment, tone and expression obviously being a potential factor here.

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"It is .. wanna feel?"

ATG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fresh is good. Better than whatever you had b4 that. When someone compliments me that I dont understand, I always ask, "is that a good thing or a bad thing? They usually would explain.