Was That It?

amnbyrd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so earlier today I was at this volunteer carwash and it was mostly dudes though there was this one hot girl. I only talked to her a little though she did seem friendly. At times there were what seemed like ****blockers coming by and one was older and had a gut and had his shirt off. Were all in the military so it really is rare to come across a hot girl and when you do they're always surrounded by at least 5-6 guys. In those cases I don't even bother. Well nothing much happened I know I should've gone for the number. But my main question is am I pretty much out? I mean was that my one and only chance with this girl or would it be alright if I happened to run into her again(her dorm is beside mine) and try to talk her up and get her number?

amnbyrd

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol
Ok I will this time. I guess I can use the car wash as something to get the convo going. But damn the attractive girl to guy ratio here is seriously fvcked up so I wouldnt be surprised if she already has a bf. But what the hell-I've got nothing to lose. Any other input or tips would be appriciated.

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
go for it dude, but make sure you do it the next time you see her or she might lose interest if you wait too late like you were just being friendly...otherwise you kind of have to build more rapport again...

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk over to her dorm right now and get that number. Just kidding. But go for it, what's the worst that could happen?

Just try for the vibe first.