Was she defending her image?

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The other day I met a girl I had been talkin to online. I'd say on a good day she's a 8 otherwise a 7.

We met and drove around in my car where I got her yapping about herself for a good 40 min. I drive to this private beach area and we walk down to the water.

So we're walkin and I brush the outside of my hand on her ass and I go "did I just touch your ass?" she replies with I don't know so I place my hand there and grab lightly and ask "how about now?" so she laughs and hits me. I pull her into me, back against my chest, arms around her and say I'm cold don't move. I proceed to havin my arms around her to nudging her chest with my arms where I place them into my hands and say "hey what are these?" she hits me again and says "stop you haven't even kissed me yet" so I kiss her right there ha.

So things start gettin heated and she keeps stoppin sayin "I never do this first time" so I push her away and instantly change subject. Shed then come back and start with the affection. This cycle occurred probably 4 times before our night ended (no sex)

So the following day we're talkin and I ask if she had fun she starts with "if I wasn't molested haha no really I never let myself do that, I don't know why I'm even talkin to you right now" I reply with "oh shush you loved it" and she's like "meh" so I laugh it off and she says more things about it. I'm like are you tryin to justify your actions? And she says no I'm tryin to justify yours. I was like what? Haha ok and told her I had to get goin.

What was that all about? Ha

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't want you to think she's easy. Don't push it.

Stuntmann

Banned
Reaction score
You trully fvcking jumped bridges. Two buildings in fact, far apart from each other. Seduction involves not doing what she wants, instead of doing what you want.

I'm not saying it's not possible to fclose a woman in under 20 minutes. It's just not in your situation with this lady.

SaucyBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's interested. I think she enjoyed it, but she's not wanting to feel like a slut. You did communicate what you wanted and that she liked.

Make jokes about it. You are handling it well. Just let her get a comfort level with you. Feed her some emotions. Talk about sad things and outrageous things. Have some ideas ready. Let her know about your passions. Be EMOTIONAL about them. Don't give facts and figures. You know this already I'm sure.

Then for the coup-de-grace, relate them to what you did to her. Maybe something like "I really need affection right now since I am quite sad over.... I'm vulnerable....." Try push-pull on her. That will reinforce the fact that you are consistent. You pulled her in (I'm impressed) and push her back, get her comfortable. She is testing you to see if you can wait for her. When you get to that stage, move in big time and feel her up. Wait for the right moment. Looking at sunsets always works. You'll be busy when the sun goes down. You might try the same place you went before. Try "remember what we did here? I really was hot for you....."

Good night and good luck.

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you elaborate more of your seduction statement?

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seduction involves not doing what she wants, instead of doing what you want.
can this be a tad bit elaborated on?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best seduction scenario is one in which the man does not skip steps.