Was I right to bail?

flying10

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was dating this chick from another town that I met at a track meet. I didn't know much about her but she seemed really cool. So I went out with her a few times and on the third date, without even asking, she started spilling her guts out to me, saying she'd had sex four times with three different guys. She also said she cheated on one of her boyfriends after he hit her. And she was drunk, and she's also 16.

So I'm a 17 virgin, and I was thinking what a slut. I dumped her later that night and she cried. Did I make the right choice?

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since your young and inexperienced I'd say yes, you did. When I was new to the game at 16 y/o I hooked up with a girl who was more experienced and she was also a lot of trouble. If I could go back in time I would've left her because it ended up being a horrible experience for me. Of course NOW I'd know how to handle it.

Reaction score
Say "No" to 16 year old "I got mad at my b/f for treating me like the hor that I am so out of spite I let another man enter between my legs" hos!!!!!!!

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
what do you mean was you right to bail? depends on what you are looking for....

If it is A. Sex- she is the one
B. A girlfriend- she is not the one, because it is likely she will say she is your girl, but keep her options open.

Looks like you want a girlfriend, I dont know why, but.....if it floats your boat...go right ahead....

I would have pulled out a condom and fvcked her then went on to the next girl to fvck, but you are a virgin...so are you waiting for marriage?

IF so, fantasic....if not, go get some puzzy son.

flying10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude Pvssy-eater, I'm waiting for the right girl to have sex with, and this b**** was definitely not the one. I want the first time to be something more than a hookup where I contract an STD. So have fun eating your pvssy.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a disclaimer I am pretty old compared to you.

If you felt that this girl wasn't meeting your standards than by all means follow your gut and bail if you want to. Nobody can tell you what was right or wrong but you. Based on your post you seem to have your expectations and priorities formed. Dont waste your time on a girl who doesn't meet them. You are still young and you will meet many girls in the future. Take this for what you want but to me I think you should be out gaining experience and learning in the field getting the girls that you want. Do I think this girl was a slut? No, I've seen much worse. She does sound like a girl who enjoys sex or enjoys the power granted to her by sex (i.e. cheating on her boyfriend and claiming to be drunk). Anyways go out and have fun with girls, do what you want when you want to with who you want to regardless of the opinion of other people and when you decide to have fun just remember to wrap it up. God only knows just because a girl can act innocent doesnt mean that she actually is.