Was I rejected?

Samanosuke

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a number from a girl last thursday. Called her today, invited her out for friday night. She said her friends anniversary was either friday or saturday and that she would have to check and I should call her back. I told her she has my number and she should call me back. Was this a rejection or what exactly was this?

Brian McGee

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you misunderstand. She WANTED you to call her back. When you apply for a job and make a bad impression they always say we'll call you, if you make a good impression they'll say call us back in a weeks time or whatever. Same principle. You haven't been rejected.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sure sounds like rejection to me.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rejection would be

"Oh, sorry, my cousin's friend's anniversary for buying his dog is on Friday...don't think I'll be able to make it. Oh, umm Saturday? Hmm, it'll actually be a two-day event. I'll call you if I get some free time."

No, it's quite possibly not rejection.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called flaking and happens all the time. Don't give it any more thought. Next!

Chaos-Knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
No don't next!

Move to "BackBurner"!
not an outright rejection,

Get more numbers , call this one back in a week
attempt one more time,then if she flakes next.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're not all AFC about it, there is no reason why you can't follow this up. You weren't rejected, its turns out girls actually ARE busy sometimes. I know, i know, it doesn't make sense to me either :p

Bobbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't have been inviting her out for a Friday anyway, far greater chance she would have been busy then.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a total rejection.. How can any of you not accept the truth for what it is. However, all is not lost. I would text her from now on. You simply did not have enough attractive powers to hold her attention. Keep working and text her as one of many potential you have going.