Was I a victim to a BPD? Hardest break up yet

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
newtothis_ said:
I see well as far as I know she's been in numerous relationships, seems to constantly hop into them. So wouldn't that make her more mature in regards to your example?
Good point. Some of us learn from our mistakes, and others do not. She very likely has personality issues that sabotage her relationships and yet is unable to correct her behavior.

newtothis_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: Woke up to a FaceTime call by my ex this morning. I didn't answer it and wasn't sure if it was intended for me. Kind of random.

Do I ask about it or leave it be?

newtothis_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Good point. Some of us learn from our mistakes, and others do not. She very likely has personality issues that sabotage her relationships and yet is unable to correct her behavior.
This would explain her saying "she deserves someone who's going to accept her 100% for who she is"

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
newtothis_ said:
This would explain her saying "she deserves someone who's going to accept her 100% for who she is"

Standard "Exit Strategy" lingo. If this is the first time you heard that line, I promise it won't be the last. There's a whole list of sh*t women will say to make the demise of your relationship solely your fault. "You did this" and "I deserve that". It's funny how a relationship is between two people, but women never see what there contribution to the demise was. At the end it's not worth telling them anyway.

newtothis_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah first time I heard that AFTER calling out her bad behavior.

I feel like her new bf tried FaceTime calling me idk why lol I'm not convinced it was her. Who knows

newtothis_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah first time I heard that AFTER calling out her bad behavior.

I feel like her new bf tried FaceTime calling me idk why lol I'm not convinced it was her. Who knows

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether it is BPD or emotional immaturity or anything else, just delete her from your life and move on. Wasting your time analyzing all of this is only going to hinder your progress.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Another thing about BPD - they are all in denial about having BPD, so they would never go to a therapist in the first place. The only women I've seen accept their BPD status have been in their 40s or older. Tell a 20something bpd girl that she's bpd, and she will probably scream and throw things at you.

That's not to say girls in therapy don't have other problems. But people in therapy at least admit they have a problem enough to go to therapy. That's not typical at all of bpd. Denial is one of its core traits.
My BPD who's 20 admits her diagnosis to me but only during idealization phase, she doesnt know much about the disorder which is hilariously ignorant of her but she does describe her own symptoms. when she's devaluing she starts projecting and that's when you get "YOU'RE crazy"

I have learned to gtfo as soon as devaluation starts nowadays, they're alright when they go back to the idealization phase which always happens sooner or later

KaosClub

Reaction score
Dude, who cares??? If the woman isn't completely honored that you pay attention to her then tell her she's a piece of **** and leave.

Look, don't even bother with people who are not emotionally stable, it will **** up your life and cause you loss. The opportunity cost to this kind of bull**** with a woman is never, ever worth it. If you detect even the slightest possibility of something off with a girl, find somewhere else more productive to dump your load.

Best,
Kaos