Warning: If your not funny don't try

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Master Disaster said:
I'm sick of people saying if you practice humor you'll be better. No, you'll sound practiced and boring. Humor can't be taught or learned either you have it or you don't. If you do USE IT. If you don't DON'T. Don't fake it because they'll know your not funny and the only thing they'll remember about you is "He was trying to be funny, but he was annoying. There is a phrase: "It is better to have people think your an idiot than for you to open your mouth and have them lose all doubt." This is true with humor.

My suggestions if you are not funny.
Focus on your passions, Focus on what makes you tick. Girls dig that just as much as they dig humor. I mean the cool guy gets as many girls as the funny man. Just dress well and if you have something to say it better be good.

I'm sorry if i offended anyone, but i get tired of unfunny people who try to be funny. Than i see that you can "practice" being funny. NO! you can't. It is false hope.
O am i'm guessing your just so damn funny you can take time and tell us this. Or ur not funny, and ur making a sorry ass excuse for yourself. People can become Funny you just need to know how. Its a very mysterious subject

Infraction

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kurt Cobain said it wonderfuly:
"Its better to be hated for what you sre than loved for what you ae not".

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
humor is something you develop.

take me for example, I used to be nerdy back in middle school, where when I tried to make jokes, people would just look at me and go back to what they were doing, but now i'm making everyone laugh all the time.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you all use canned jokes or something? I just bust on people, and that's funny enough.