want to get my ex back

Freddy.k

Don Juan
Reaction score
i am nearly 17 years old and i need help.
i have been improving myself the past years of my life and shrugging my afc problems and  becoming a man.
about 9 month ago i started turning into a don juan. i knew what i wanted in life and how to get it, and i was improving my life in every area. and i was looking for a girl that have what i was looking for. i talked to many girls and got to know them a bit. i knew this girl in my school that was a year younger than me. i talked to her from time to time and had some fun with her. i used to chat with her on facebook when i was bored at home and she was online. when school was finished we still chatted on facebook and we were getting closer an closer. i got to know her better as time passed. she fell in love with me before i did and soon we were pretty close. i made it clear that i wanted to be more than friends with her and i told her i want to make sure that it is gonna work out in school. she used to show me she loved me and such, i did too. when half august had passed i was confused about a few thing that i didnt find the answer to. i asked myself do i want her? i couldnt get a clear answer for myself. another thing, i was starting to get success with girls and i thought maybe i can get better and prettier girls. there were prettier girls, but she was also very pretty ( she is a 7-8 maybe). and one thing that kept me mad that i couldnt see her cz i dnt have car and i wasnt sure about things and i didnt want to have a relashionship on facebook cz we chatted many hours daily. i tested her as much as i can to see if she love me, and she was crazy about me. as school got nearer we were a bit distant. when school came i wasnt sure about myself if i should go for her or not. i only talked to her once in the recess. after two weeks i saw her with another guy taller and bigger than me. actually i am 1.8 meter tall ( i am considered very tall) and im 60kg so i am a bit scrawny, altough i joined a gym lately. when i saw my girl with another guy i said to myself that she means nothing to me and that i can get better girls and i didnt talk to her. i was real mad that she hadnt the courage to face me. after a month,  i didnt find a girl who is worth it. i didnt walk with any girl during the recess. so after a while i decided to talk to her, but she was always with her new boyfriend. so i talked to her on chat and i told her exactly why i was mad at her and asked her why she left me for another guy and every thing. i asked if she loves, and she said not anymore. after an hour fighting her i broke all the walls she built and i did somehow manage make her sensitive. she seemed to want me ( all her action still until now express that she loves me), but she was lost between 2 guys. finally one day i talked to her face to face and i told her that i love her and that i want her from the bottom of my heart and that i am desprete without her. she tried to be strong and didnt talk much, but she was speechless, i noticed. it has been more than one month that i have been trying to forget her but, but i cant. she has rare qualities i never found in another girl. she is the girl i have been looking for. she has very nice things about her that i can also reflect. i really do love her. i want to say a few more things.
1- she had 17 boyfriends before me, but im sure all of them were not deep relashionships, and if u look at her age and at the number of the boyfriends she has, it will be clear cz some lasted less than a week ( she told me that). moreover, i think the reason for that is that some of her boyfriends used her and she was broken by them. i dont really know much, but she told me once that one of her ex threatned her that if she doesnt give him some nude pic of her, he will open a fake facebook account for her and will make many problem. she told that she refused and she was hurt much by that guy. i think this is the main reason why she had many relashionship. and as for me, it is the complete opposite cz i was improving my self and wanted to have a real deep relashionship with a girl that i love, so i didnt have a girlfriend before.
2-we still talk face to face and on chat until now.  and recently, i told her that i love her eyes and i made a compliment on them. to my amazement, she said that she love my eyes and their color (i have brown eyes) and said that they were big, and she likes to stare at them. and she used to tell me i am one of the closest person to her and she loves me.
3- i recently walked with a girl during recess that is pretty, but she is my friend and she know this story. when we were walking she told me that the girl i love was staring by me in the corner of her eyes. but she told that she was staring. 
4- one friend of mine told me that when i first talked to the girl i love, her friends didnt like me altough i dont know them. but he said they hated me cz im skinny. and these girls kept laughing on her in the summer that they had their boyfriends taking them out to places and such, while she had to  be stuck only talkiing to me on chat in the summer.
5- it has been two weeks she hasnt talked to her boyfriend, and personally i think she dosent love him and it could be that she is with hi to impress her girl friends (cz the guy is quite tall and big, and scrawny like me) , but im not sure about that. to addition, one thing i hate is that the guy she is with right now is not better than me ( trust me, i usually judge people right, and i am good at it, cz i look at their actions and not at their looks). 

plz ineed advice, and plz dont tell me to forget her cz i love really her  and it was so hard for me to find a girl that has things i was looking for (she is a great catch, and i know that i am too a great catch).
plz help me. i dont want to bang the girl or use her as a toy like most guys do. i think the girl may have problems with guys cz she had many awful relashionships and i think that i am the only one that can help her in this area.
one thing i keep telling myself is that to win her back i must be able to give her up and i must play it smartly and have patience.
but im really unhappy without her, although happiness to me never depended on others, especially girl, and i am really desprete right now and i am losing my mind.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've been here for 4 years and you can't even write properly? No one is going to read that.
I stopped when I skimmed "17 boyfriends"

Rewrite it if you want responses.

Freddy.k

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry dude.
First, english is not my native language.
And second, i didn't write anything here on this site before this!!

Freddy.k

Don Juan
Reaction score
here I tried work on it and correct it :

I am nearly 17 years old and i need help.
I have been improving myself the past years of my life and shrugging my AFC problems and becoming a man.
About 9 month ago i started turning into a don Juan. I knew what I wanted in life and how to get it, and I was improving my life in every area. I was looking for a girl that have what i was looking for. I talked to many girls and got to know them a bit.

I knew this girl in my school that was a year younger than me. I talked to her from time to time and had some fun with her. I used to chat with her on facebook when I was bored at home and she was online. When school was finished we still chatted on facebook and we were getting closer an closer. As time passed, I got to know her better. She fell in love with me before I did, and soon we were pretty close. I made it clear that I wanted to be more than friends with her and I told her I want to make sure that it is gonna work out in school. She used to show me she loved me and such, and I did too. When half august had passed, I was confused about a few things that I couldn't find the answer to : I asked myself do i want her? I couldn't get a clear answer from myself.

Another thing was that I started to get success with girls and I thought maybe I could get better and prettier girls. There were prettier girls in school, but she was also really beautiful ( she is a 7-8 maybe). And one thing that kept me always mad that I couldn't see her because I don't have car and I wasn't sure about things and I didn't want to have a relashionship on facebook because we chatted many hours daily. I tested her as much as I could to see if she love me, and she was crazy about me.

As school got nearer, we were a bit distant. When school came i wasn't sure about myself if I should go for her or not. I only talked to her once during the the recess. After two weeks, I saw her with another guy taller and bigger than me. Actually, I am 1.8 meter tall ( I am considered tall) and I weight 60 kg, so I am a bit scrawny although I joined a gym lately. When i saw my girl with another guy I said to myself that she means nothing to me and that I can get better girls and I didn't talk to her. i was real mad that she hadn't the courage to face me.

After a month, I didn't find a girl who is worth it. I didn't walk with any girl during the recess, but I was still looking for someone better than her. So after a while, I decided to talk to her, but she was always with her new boyfriend, so I talked to her on chat and I told her exactly why I was mad at her and I asked her why she left me for another guy and everything. I asked her if she loves, and she said not anymore. After an hour fighting her I broke all the walls she built and I did somehow manage make her sensitive. She seemed to want me (all her action still until now express that she loves me), but she was lost between 2 guys. Finally, one day I talked to her face to face and I told her that I love her and that I want her from the bottom of my heart and that I am desperate without her. She tried to be strong in my presence and didn't talk much, but she was speechless and didn't know what to say.

It has been more than a month that I have been trying to forget her, but I can't. she has some rare things about her I never found in another girl. she is the girl I have been looking for. She has very nice things about her that I can also reflect. I really do love her, I want to say a few more things :

1- She had 17 relashionships before she knew me, but I am sure all of them were not deep relashionships, and if u look at her age and at the number of the relashionships she has had, it will be clear because some lasted less than a week (she told me that). Moreover, I think the reason for that is that some guys used her and she was broken by them. I don't really know much, but she told me once that one of her ex threatened her that if she doesn't give him some nude pic of her, he will open a fake facebook account for her and will make many problems. She told that she refused and she was hurt much by that guy very much. I think this is the main reason why she had many relashionships. And as for me, it is the complete opposite because I was improving myself and I wanted to have a real deep relashionship with a girl that I love, so I didn't have a girlfriend before her.

2- We still talk face to face and on chat until now.  And very recently, I told her that I love her eyes and I made a compliment on them. To my amazement, she said that she love my eyes and their color (I have brown eyes) and said that they were big, and she likes to stare at them.

3- I recently walked with a girl during the recess that is really pretty, but she is my friend and she knows this story. When we were walking she told me that the girl I love was staring at me by the corner of her eye. but she told that she was staring. 

4- One friend of mine told me that when I first talked to the girl I love, her friends didn't like me although i don't know them. But he said they hated me because I am tall and skinny, and these girls kept laughing at her in the summer because they had their boyfriend taking them out to places and such, while she had to be stuck talking to me on chat in the summer.

5- It has been two weeks since she last walked with her boyfriend during the recess, and personally I think she doesn't love him and it could be that she is with him to impress her girl friends (because the guy is quite tall and big, not scrawny like me), but I am not sure about that. To addition, one thing I hate is that the guy she is with right now is not better than me (trust me, I usually judge people right, and I am good at it, because I look at their actions and not at their looks)

Please don't tell me to forget her because I love really her and it was so hard for me to find a girl that has things I was looking for (she is a great catch, and I know that I am too a great catch).
I don't want to bang the girl or use her as a toy like most guys do. I think the girl may have problems with guys because she has had many awful experiences and I think that I am the only one that can help her.
I am really unhappy without her, although happiness to me never depended on others, especially on girls, and I am really desperate right now and I am losing my mind.
I tried so hard to forget her, but I never could.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RIP English. You seem to don't exist on the internet.

Freddy.k said:
I am nearly 17 years old and i need help.
i have been improving myself the past years of my life and shrugging my afc problems and  becoming a man.Not really.You only have one girl. Start spinning plates(get more girls.)

About 9 month ago i started turning into a don juan . i knew what i wanted in life and how to get it, and i was improving my life in every area. and i was looking for a girl that have what i was looking for. i talked to many girls and got to know them a bit. i knew this girl in my school that was a year younger than me. i talked to her from time to time and had some fun with her.

I used to chat with her on facebook when i was bored at home and she was online. when school was finished we still chatted on facebook and we were getting closer an closer.There's your problem. you never went out.You got friendzoned, hah.

i got to know her better as time passed. she fell in love with me before i did and soon we were pretty close. i made it clear that i wanted to be more than friends with her and i told her i want to make sure that it is gonna work out in school. she used to show me she loved me and such, i did too. when half august had passed i was confused about a few thing that i didnt find the answer to. i asked myself do i want her? i couldnt get a clear answer for myself. another thing, i was starting to get success with girls and i thought maybe i can get better and prettier girls. there were prettier girls, but she was also very pretty ( she is a 7-8 maybe).

And one thing that kept me mad that i couldnt see her cz i dnt have car and i wasnt sure about things and i didnt want to have a relashionship on facebook cz we chatted many hours dailyYou don't get online and real life relationships, lol..

I tested her as much as i can to see if she love me, and she was crazy about me. as school got nearer we were a bit distant. when school came i wasnt sure about myself if i should go for her or not. i only talked to her once in the recess. after two weeks i saw her with another guy taller and bigger than me. actually i am 1.8 meter tall ( i am considered very tall) and im 60kg so i am a bit scrawny, altough i joined a gym lately. when i saw my girl with another guy i said to myself that she means nothing to me and that i can get better girls and i didnt talk to her.

i was real mad that she hadnt the courage to face me. after a month,  i didnt find a girl who is worth it. i didnt walk with any girl during the recess. so after a while i decided to talk to her, but she was always with her new boyfriend. so i talked to her on chat and i told her exactly why i was mad at her and asked her why she left me for another guy and every thing. i asked if she loves, and she said not anymore. after an hour fighting Shows immaturity. her i broke all the walls she built and i did somehow manage make her sensitive. she seemed to want me ( all her action still until now express that she loves me), but she was lost between 2 guys.

Finally one day i talked to her face to face and i told her that i love her and that i want her from the bottom of my heart and that i am desprete without her.Sorry, you said you a Don Juan now? AFC FEST. she tried to be strong and didnt talk much, but she was speechless, i noticed. it has been more than one month that i have been trying to forget her but, but i cant.May be due to the fact that she's the only girl you have. she has rare qualities i never found in another girl. she is the girl i have been looking for. she has very nice things about her that i can also reflect. i really do love her. i want to say a few more things.

1- she had 17 boyfriends before me, but im sure all of them were not deep relashionships, and if u look at her age and at the number of the boyfriends she has, it will be clear cz some lasted less than a week ( she told me that). moreover, i think the reason for that is that some of her boyfriends used her and she was broken by them. i dont really know much, but she told me once that one of her ex threatned her that if she doesnt give him some nude pic of her, he will open a fake facebook account for her and will make many problem. she told that she refused and she was hurt much by that guy. i think this is the main reason why she had many relashionship. and as for me, it is the complete opposite cz i was improving my self and wanted to have a real deep relashionship with a girl that i love, so i didnt have a girlfriend before. She's a player.

2-we still talk face to face and on chat until now.  and recently, i told her that i love her eyes and i made a compliment on them. to my amazement, she said that she love my eyes and their color (i have brown eyes) and said that they were big, and she likes to stare at them. and she used to tell me i am one of the closest person to her and she loves me.

3- i recently walked with a girl during recess that is pretty, but she is my friend and she know this story. when we were walking she told me that the girl i love was staring by me in the corner of her eyes. but she told that she was staring. 

4- one friend of mine told me that when i first talked to the girl i love, her friends didnt like me altough i dont know them. but he said they hated me cz im skinny. and these girls kept laughing on her in the summer that they had their boyfriends taking them out to places and such, while she had to  be stuck only talkiing to me on chat in the summer.You never go out, do you?
5- it has been two weeks she hasnt talked to her boyfriend, and personally i think she dosent love him and it could be that she is with hi to impress her girl friends (cz the guy is quite tall and big, and scrawny like me) , but im not sure about that. to addition, one thing i hate is that the guy she is with right now is not better than me ( trust me, i usually judge people right, and i am good at it, cz i look at their actions and not at their looks). Oh yeah?

plz ineed advice, and plz dont tell me to forget her cz i love really her  and it was so hard for me to find a girl that has things i was looking for (she is a great catch, and i know that i am too a great catch).
plz help me. i dont want to bang the girl or use her as a toy like most guys do. i think the girl may have problems with guys cz she had many awful relashionships and i think that i am the only one that can help her in this area.

one thing i keep telling myself is that to win her back i must be able to give her up and i must play it smartly and have patience.
but im really unhappy without her, although happiness to me never depended on others, especially girl, and i am really desprete right now and i am losing my mind.
Oneitis is bad. But hey, you should just read the DJ Bible, and be able to see your still a fvcking AFC, and haven't changed. Good luck.

PS: I arranged the post in paragraphs. LOL.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was truly the most sorrowful post I've ever read, one could just cry while reading it with a violin being played to create a poignant mood.

With that said:
Leave that damn woman! I hate her for doing this to you, I'm pissed at you for taking all of her sh*t like a damn biatch! Stand up bra! Realize you value, sh*t! why you acting like her companionship is better than yours? Why you being desperate for a girl that does this to you?

Don't be a masochist, you need her, you don't love her. You probably a cool guy who could and should be fvcking with other women, leave that damn woman, cut her off and get ones that will treat you better.

Freddy.k

Don Juan
Reaction score
apocolipto,

you are right about the AFC fest that is coming back again, although i thought I defeated it. I hated myself these last three month, I even wish sometimes I could delete that sorrowful phase of my life.

But, I know that one must sometimes endure pain to get to success. Plus, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right? ;)

Nino-Tk,
I haven't been myself quite lately : I was desperate for this girl because I found rare things about her. But it could also, as apocolipto said, due to the fact that I had no back-up chick.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I could actually read your post :) Thumbs up.

Yeah, I sometimes still feel like an AFC. You only want to love one chick, do everything for her, etc etc. You should just set your mindset to being active and doing stuff. Girls join you in your life, not other way around.

Don't necessarily always show interest in chicks, unless you know they like you. And even then they should work for it. Qualify girls, and build rapport with them. Be natural, comfortable and relax and have fun.

Apoco :)