want some input on haircuts

Vlad

Reaction score
figured i'd just ask since i ran out of ideas :p

i've been thinking of getting a diffrent haircut forawhile, currently got the ceaser and got blond hair, so no highlights for me, any ideas? besides shave your head bald or grow it long... either one i wouldent do :eek:

any suggestions? know its pretty vauge, just want some ideas of what would look good, had this haircut for like the past 5 years :)

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Experiment!!

Hair is a funny thing and it changes between person to person, you have to find the looks that suits you the most. A good haircut can have an AMAZING affect on how people perceive you. We cant tell you what would look good for you, you have 2 options:

1) Go to an expensive hairdresser like the above person suggested and let them find whnats best for you.

2) Experiment different hairstyles and find out what works best for you! If you dont have any ideas then look at the people around you and in magazines.

Good luck!

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a blow out. Or if you have curly hair... Get a blow out except short on top and really uneven every other hair. You can put ever hair up and it looks cool ;)

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i have the same problem, except i have a HUGE head, so its hard to find a hairstyle that suits that other than short.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what if you have like a tornado thing going on in your head, not because you choose to but because thats just how the hair grows. I have like the weirdest hairline, its like a cross between a widows peak and a straight link. Its a curve, its not pointy.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spike it.

The really cool thing is, for me, after I spiked it for a half year or so, my hair began to naturally 'poof' up (kinda like a white man's afro :D) - even though it used to just lay flat on my head.

So then you can get lazy and sport a nice little puffball head of hair - girls like running their hands through it.

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a fauxhawk, or if you're not avant garde enough, try a caesar or french crop.