wanna get laid= Leroy Jenkins

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
I don't get it either. How does playing this game help him get laid?

The boring bastards were just standing around talking and not playing the game so one guy decides he's not going to wait. What's wrong with that?

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao I remember when this video came out I used to play WoW.

Its funny because instance are always planned out and very strategical and ****, and if you charge in you all will just get massacerd, like they did, you have to really play the game to find it funny.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean I get that he screwed up the group he was with so there is some comedy there but what I dont undestand is the title of this thread and how it has to do with leroy jenkins

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its a joke.

but if you want to take something from it..then look at Leroy's confidence weather serious or not.

I wonder how many guys at this site has the balls to leave there group to attack all the ladies!

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to play WoW (and saw that movie a loooong time ago) and I don't get it. What does this have to do with getting laid?

sifer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone's trying too hard to correlate game and entertainment with getting a relationship.

I used to play too Shiftkey, I managed to get multiple 60s in one month cause of all the powerleveling I did. :x I'm guilty as charged when it comes to getting high level as fast as possible.

Fun game, everybody will get addicted to it. But... someone's trying too hard. :rock:

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahah! That's hillarious...

I'm gonna go in and drop my shout, and then I'm gonna need Andrew to come in and drop his... Uh, we're gonna need divine intervention if these chicks are going to like us, so Geoffrey, come in and run the cube.

Dude's all like, time's up - let's do this!

Meanwhile everyone is like: Uh, he just ran in. Hey, what should we do now? There's a thirty two point three three, that's reapeating of course, chance of hooking up with any of those chicks. Should we approach those monsters? Uh, well, hold on, I don't know what I'm going to say in there. And dude grabs his sack yelling "LEEEEROOOOOY JENKIIIIIIIIINS!" on the way in. Classic. Too funny.

... Least I have chicken!

:crackup:

For you guys that didn't get it, the guys standing around were definitely breaking the "3 second rule".

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Hahahah! That's hillarious...

I'm gonna go in and drop my shout, and then I'm gonna need Andrew to come in and drop his... Uh, we're gonna need divine intervention if these chicks are going to like us, so Geoffrey, come in and run the cube.

Dude's all like, time's up - let's do this!

Meanwhile everyone is like: Uh, he just ran in. Hey, what should we do now? There's a thirty two point three three, that's reapeating of course, chance of hooking up with any of those chicks. Should we approach those monsters? Uh, well, hold on, I don't know what I'm going to say in there. And dude grabs his sack yelling "LEEEEROOOOOY JENKIIIIIIIIINS!" on the way in. Classic. Too funny.

... Least I have chicken!

:crackup:

For you guys that didn't get it, the guys standing around were definitely breaking the "3 second rule".

i almost had an ulcer laughing so hard when I first heard it.

LEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOY JEEEENNNKINS!

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching the screen spin, and the pointer go on the door... uh oh, here it comes... ooop, oop...

*guy goes running in*

I was already laughing when he "dropped his shout"...

*as he breaches the door* "LeeerrOOOOOOOY JeennnNNNNNKIIIIiiiiinnnns!" *then he disappears*

And the echo was just TOO funny. Like, you could hear crickets chirping afterwards.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You cant put Getting Laid and something from WoW in the same sentance.....THEY ARE OPPOSITES.

Was a funny video thow....when it came out over a year ago.

I still play WoW now but its controlled....I did have one of those nasty addictions at one point....

Sarge On!