Wankin`

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't really about relation to woman, when not really but is it me or if you have to study for school or what ever can you not do it if your masturbating. If i am not it helps in other aspects of my life, but in relation to getting school work and stuff done, I can't do it when I am not masturbating as I have too much energy.

Having too much energy makes me get off focus so I can't really do to much productive involving school work.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No....i just think about sex alot more.

A wank a day keeps the doctor at bay.

Sarge On!

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to wank every single time I hear or think about the word "sex", every single time I see a sexy add on the street, every time I see an attractive woman and I don't fclose, every time I get a remotely sexual thought.

So basically I have to wank all the time, but I don't. I do it about 3-4 times a day (each time I do it twice consecutively, so it's often like 6-8 times a day), and I've been doing this since I was 6 years old.

You know what, I'm going to go wank right now. This is serious, I need help.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's true Nex, you're right; you do need help.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
If that's true Nex, you're right; you do need help.
Yes, I know I do. Luckly today I got a blowj0b, and thanks to the previous wanks of the day I lasted quite a while, now I need to wank again unfortunately. But I will try to go without wanking for a one month, I think my muscles are really overtrained and need time to recuperate (maybe a full year).