question the wisdom of getting my
name under more as the time came
(we discussed this for 2 weeks, started
as a joke). She didn't put up much of a
fight, though.

She calls her soon-to-be-ex husband in prison
bear. She wanted the tatoo to be a
bear's head. I veto'd that idea. I also
noticed she has the words "bear" on her phone. Again, this guy is in prison, so I'm not immediatly concerned with him.

Anyway, she was affectionate most of the day. We finally got the kids and her mom to bed. She didn't want to sleep next to each other. She does this a lot, I think about the only time she lays next to me is when she wants sex. I started thinking that if I accept this, I'll be in some sort of friends zone. I told her I couldn't stay in the same house ,but sleep in different places because it doesn't feel right. She was kind of pissed, but we talked and I think I left on good terms.

She turned off all affection once before and I got it back by ignoring her more and telling her I wished she were more affectionate. Now, she knows what I want and that I'll walk if I don't get it. Anyone else tried this approach?

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course. She's showing you signs of low interest. When a girl starts showing you signs of low interest it means she's getting what she wants. And that's bad thing. So what did you do? The right thing, you started to ignore her. If she pulls that crap on you, just stay away from here for a while. Be brief on the phone, hang out with your friends instead, go to the gym. Pretty soon, she'll do more than she would have before to satisfy you.
Of course if it was me, and girl was showing me signs of low interest, I'd walk away. However, there are many guys that have good success by using "Doc Love's" Challenge. I'll only use that on a girl that had really high interest to begin with, whose interest is dropping slightly.

I do have to say however that if a girl doesn't want to sleep next you, that is a BIG NON-IOI. Be careful there. Women are emotional beings and usually like the presence of a man in bed. If she doesn't want to sleep next to you, she could just be using you for sex...I don't really know. I 'm not experienced with this type of girl.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
She still loves the guy in prison but she's lonely and is likely just using you until he gets out. I've seen this kind of thing many times. I was engaged to a man who was in prison and I frequently saw the wives and girlfriends of prisoners go to visit and act all devoted and then see them hanging off some other guy in between the visits.

You're being used by a lonely old lady of a convict.

Rage19

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i totally agree with the red flag thing lol ... your guna get yourself into trouble

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is a good idea to steer clear of women with ex's in prison. It is clear they don't have the best judgement and would only get you in trouble.

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was u , I would IMMEDIATELY start ignoring her (in a friendly way) and get out of this ASAP ! You dont want that ex-husband comming after you for some stupid reason .... Those suckers down there are mean as hell and believe me , they prolly could care less if they went back to jail, if you catch what I'm saying!

Try finding a chick who doesnt have ties to one of the inmates at the local state prison facility ....

L8rs

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok soon to be ex ?

THIS WOMAN IS STILL MARRIED !!!

are you crazy ?

her kids ?

SHE HAS KIDS TO BEAR !!!

he is going to COME SEE HIS KIDS WHEN HE GETS OUT OF JAIL !!!

her mom ?

YOU LIVING WITH HER MOM TOO ?

BEAR = large dangerous animal

what is he in jail for ?

double murder ?

when does he get out ?

she has his kids. he is going to kill you.

you got the woman to put your name on her arm ?

PROPERTY OF BEAR

he is gunna hunt you down and tear you in pieces

i been to jail. nobody gets soft in jail.

you turn into an animal to survive. when you get out you 3 times more deadly than when you went in.

YOUR MIND has been twisted into a killing machine

and what did BEAR do to get in there ? imagine how bad big ol' bear is gunna be when he gets out ?

just the name BEAR suggests some HUGE biker

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE !!!

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crime...

Armed robbery. I've only seen his picture in the paper. I have no idea if he's a big wuss or not.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
armed robbery

he is used to pointing guns in peoples faces

and probably prepared to shoot too

HOW LONG BEFORE HE GETS OUT ?

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she's got an 'ex' in prison... not good at all... but also no-one else even seemed to mention she is willing to have a guy's name tattooed on her arm!! One of THE most stupid things a person can ever do!! Two huge red flags there...

Hate to be rude man but this girl sounds a little crazy to me. I'd back off if I were you.

(admittedly a little tricky when she got your name on her arm for LIFE... :eek: )

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Crime...

Originally posted by everywomanshero
Armed robbery. I've only seen his picture in the paper. I have no idea if he's a big wuss or not.
Pack your belongings and get the fvck out.

Never believe a woman when she tells you "soon to be ex husband". On paper their marriage is still legal. For all you know he is behind bars and therefore his c0ck is not available for her and you are a temporary replacement.

"Bear" comes out of jail all angry, violent and horny (hey just like a real bear after hibernating all winter long) and one of the neighbours tells him that his sweet innocent wife was fvcking some dude IN HIS HOUSE ON HIS BED WHILE THE KIDS WERE AROUND while he was incarcerated. Do you think he is going to take this lightly???? GET THE FVCK OUT!!!!

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage
"Bear" comes out of jail all angry, violent and horny (hey just like a real bear after hibernating all winter long) and one of the neighbours tells him that his sweet innocent wife was fvcking some dude IN HIS HOUSE ON HIS BED WHILE THE KIDS WERE AROUND while he was incarcerated. Do you think he is going to take this lightly???? GET THE FVCK OUT!!!!

but BEAR won't know who you are right ?

LMAO you were dumb enough to get your name tattoo'd on the chicks arm HAHAHAHAHA

RUN FOR THE HILLS !

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation

but BEAR won't know who you are right ?

LMAO you were dumb enough to get your name tattoo'd on the chicks arm HAHAHAHAHA

RUN FOR THE HILLS ! [/B]
lol yeah the tattoo thing was pretty dumb, you left your calling card.

Do you think this woman will protect you? she is probably scared of him and addicted to drama. When he gets out he will barge into the house and demand an explanation from his wife. His wife will shed the crocodile tears and tell him how hard her life has been when he was away and she met you and you took advantage of the situation and now she will be more then happy if her husband take matters into his hands and beat you into a bloddy pulp. Your "GF" will sell you out to save her own skin, she will tell him where you live and where you work. I do not want to be in your shoes when this sh1t hits the fan, just pray he doesn't get early parole.

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhm! Zimbabwe is nice this time of year!!

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*golf clap*

good job on the "veto" to her getting a tatoo of a bear head.

:rolleyes:

i like how guys that are insecure mask their insecurites with other things. "she has on her cell "Bear" again i'm not concerned as he's in prison"

actually cheif you should be concerned and that's how i'll leave this post

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this dood is definitely in some serious shiat!! But for some reason all these responses are absolutely making me laugh my @ss off.

Lost wrote: Bear=large dangerous animal

That made my stomach hurt it was too funny!!

And Christz talking about how this dood ignores the fact that her ex-husband is in jail and his concern is the stupid bear on the phone!! LOL

This chick is P-S-Y-C-H-O!! And her ex-husband, ummmm...yeah (office space style) he's a little wacked too!! You are a serious retard for getting tattoos like that and tolerating a woman who won't sleep in the same bed as you.

Good luck getting out of Psychoville!!

PIMP