****Wacky Woman****

lcn1

Reaction score
Hello all:)
I am in a bit of a situation with a Woman that I met a year ago. We met online and met for coffee and I went to her house and hung out. She has been abused by her former husband if that makes a difference. I have been trying to date her because I like her a lot (maybe I shouldn't have said that to her! ). Well she is not going out with anyone but told me she needs a good friend...so I said OK. Then she said I miss going out and having company. So I asked her out many times and every time I get excuses why she doesn't have time?? So I get upset with her and leave her alone.
Within 2 weeks she calls me and says she wants company and to go out again. Then she avoids me again....we have been around this circle 10 times or more and I'm getting confused! I don't want to leave her in the dust because of her past abuse because I care about her. Plese HELP!!!
LCN1

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lcn1 said:
I don't want to leave her in the dust because of her past abuse because I care about her. Plese HELP!!!
LCN1
there lies the problem.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lcn1 said:
Ok, good points you have made...how do I get her to do something with me? I know she likes me.

Ready for the sharp, quick hit to the gut?

She doesn't like you.

She likes the attention you give her.

Don't be Captain Save a Crazy Girl

If you're ever confused by a girl, watch her actions, not her words.

PIMP

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lcn1 said:
I am in a bit of a situation with a Woman that I met a year ago. We met online and met for coffee and I went to her house and hung out. She has been abused by her former husband if that makes a difference. I have been trying to date her because I like her a lot (maybe I shouldn't have said that to her! ). Well she is not going out with anyone but told me she needs a good friend...so I said OK. Then she said I miss going out and having company. So I asked her out many times and every time I get excuses why she doesn't have time?? So I get upset with her and leave her alone.
Within 2 weeks she calls me and says she wants company and to go out again. Then she avoids me again....we have been around this circle 10 times or more and I'm getting confused! I don't want to leave her in the dust because of her past abuse because I care about her. Plese HELP!!!
LCN1

I've got some news for you ; all of them have been abuse.

Just suppress your inner Captain.

Igetit!

Reaction score
lcn1 said:
I am in a bit of a situation with a Woman that I met a year ago. We met online and met for coffee and I went to her house and hung out.
So,you met this chick A YEAR ago.

Met her in 2014,and here,now HALFWAY THROUGH 2015,you're STILL TRYING to get a dating relationship with her.:down:

You say that you did have an initial date with her,met her for coffee,then afterwards hung out at her place.

Umm....WHAT HAPPENED when you were over at her house? It'd seem to me that if she invited you over to her house on the first date,that she'd have been open to something sexual going down between you two......BUT the first thing you said after mentioning going over to her place was the abuse she suffered from her ex.

So I take it you went to her place,and you two just talked......about the abuse and some other stuff. Correct? If so,THAT'S WHERE you f*cked up. If a chick invites you to her pad on the first date,she's likely looking for ACTION,not therapy.

She has been abused by her former husband if that makes a difference.
WHEN did she tell you this? That's important.....

I have been trying to date her because I like her a lot (maybe I shouldn't have said that to her! ).
No....you shouldn't have told her that. Huge error my friend.

Well she is not going out with anyone but told me she needs a good friend...
She told you she needs a good friend. Then you should have RECOMMENDED one. Then afterwards,you should have been flirting,making sexual innuendos,and asking her out....doing MULTIPLE THINGS to get her to see/view you as a possible sexual option.

so I said OK.
Fool. Uhh...I mean you shouldn't have agreed to it,or rather,you should have agreed to it IN WORDS ONLY,while continue to show and display sexual interest through your ACTIONS.

Then she said I miss going out and having company. So I asked her out many times and every time I get excuses why she doesn't have time?? So I get upset with her and leave her alone.
Within 2 weeks she calls me and says she wants company and to go out again. Then she avoids me again....we have been around this circle 10 times or more and I'm getting confused!
What did you say...that you're getting "confused"? lol? Well let's tally all this up right quick.....

You've been after this girl,trying to date her for A YEAR...
She told you that she needs a "good friend",implying that YOU be that friend..
You've asked her out many times,and EACH AND EVERY TIME she's given you an excuse as why she can't make it...
You back off 2 weeks,she calls you up telling you she misses going out,you ask her out,then she AVOIDS YOU...
And lastly,you say this cat and mouse game of avoidance has happened 10 PLUS TIMES....

You've been going through ALL THAT......but yet,you're "confused" by her??? You don't know whether she's interested or not??? :crackup:

I don't want to leave her in the dust because of her past abuse...
That's what's got you screwed up. Her past abuse is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

What do you want...you want to help her with her emotional issues,or do you want sex? You want to be her potential dating interest,or be her therapist?

because I care about her. Plese HELP!!!
LCN1
You screwed up dude. You're emotionally invested in a chick who's PLAYING GAMES........and she's playing games because you're EMOTIONALLY INVESTED.

how do I get her to do something with me? I know she likes me.
You KNOW she likes you? And you know this based on what? Was it...

the year she's spent giving you the run-a-round?

Or...

her implying she wanted YOU to be her friend?

Or...

One of the hundreds of excuses she comes up with everytime you ask her out?

Which one of these let's you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that she likes you? Just curious.....:rolleyes:

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
lcn1 said:
LCN1

She sure is wacky. A total waste of time. Going in circles 10 times with her? Man you could have gone out with 10 other women in that time. She sees you as a friend but if she wanted company she would have your company. Find other women.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lcn1 said:

LCN1
I have highlighted the problems above...

1. She has past issues, baggage! How long has she been divorced, is she on the re-bound?

2. She says she wants to be "FRIENDS".. That means, she isnt romantically interested in you.

3. After you got fed-up of trying so hard, an AFC move... You ignored her. Which is a good thing, she noticed this... Figured something might of happend, maybe you moved or heavens for bid you may have been pursuing another woman! :rolleyes:

Where do we go now? Were you just looking to get laid, or start a relationship?

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a huge amount of time. Don't waste any more milliseconds on this headcase manipulator.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PSA:

STOP DATING OR ATTEMPTING TO DATE MENTALLY ILL, UNSTABLE, OR ABUSED FEMALES. MEN WHO TYPICALLY DATE THESE WOMEN ARE INSECURE & OR NARCISSISTIC.

YOU CANNOT
SAVE THESE WOMEN NOR FIX THEM. MOST LIKELY THEY ARE MANIPULATING YOU BEBECAUSE YOU ARE INSECURE & NAIVE. WHEN YOU GET BURNED DON'T RUN TO SOSUAVE CURSING WOMEN. IT'S YOUR OWN FAULTFAULT./COLOR]

We gave you fair warning

Heisenburger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
Ready for the sharp, quick hit to the gut?

She doesn't like you.

She likes the attention you give her.

Don't be Captain Save a Crazy Girl

If you're ever confused by a girl, watch her actions, not her words.

PIMP

^^^^^ This right here. The fact you have gone around in circles 10 times is all on you. You allowed this to happen. You should of stopped after the first circle when she wasn't giving. Doesn't matter if the girl is 'wacky' or not. Your ego is trying to excuse your actions by trying to call her wacky.

NEXT.

lcn1

Reaction score
Wacky Woman and Wacky Me!

Hi All,

Thank you for your advice, it was very helpful. Just for the record though I am a little shy around women. ...NOT narcissistic: ). I learned a lot. I never would imagine telling a girl you like her would have such a crumbly outcome!
LCN1

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her being abused by her husband is a load of sh!t. She likes the attention you give her as a beta orbiter while she fvcks the next "abusive" guy that comes along.

Amilz

Don Juan
Reaction score
lcn1 said:
I want a relationship with her but I think that is impossible now??
You want a relationship with a woman that clearly does not want one with you yet you call her wacky?