wacking off

Status
Not open for further replies.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i heard if you wack off while looking at yourself in the mirror that you will go blind.

is this true?

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by joekerr31
i heard if you wack off while looking at yourself in the mirror that you will go blind.

is this true?

yep. I had one hell of a time trying to read your post.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by joekerr31

is this true?
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 539
Well, the way that it really works is that ejaculation leads to a loss of energy. And for those that practice tantric, you know the difference between ejaculation and orgasim. Totally different. This is all according to eastern philosophies. You can conduct your own experiements on this.

But when a man and a woman have sex and the man ejaculates from that, he's still loosing energy but he's also gaining energy in other areas. It's the union between man and woman that gives him energy. But if it's a negative experience, then the man's energy and health will also suffer.

Too much sex can also lead to addiction/energy loss. Like doing it 50 times a day. The ideal would be have sex something like 4 times and only ejac like once or twice. It's a push/pull method for your own body.
There is a way to say things without sounding like a new-age preacher. There is no such thing as "gaining energy" from sex; if you're talking about your body releasing pheromones, then just say so.

The sugar-coated ghit really doesn't add anything to the discussion, it's akin to say some god or some angel or some spirit's gonna do something for you. Ridiculous.

-Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.