wacking off

Status
Not open for further replies.

requested

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i read somewhere here to not wack off, why,, does it like lower your testosterone or something?

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DEE DEE DEE! YOU'RE A RETARD.

It drains your ballsack of semen and sperm. This in turn makes your balls shrivel up and technically this is considered having "small balls". So, to answer your question, jerkin off gives you small balls.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Create Reality
DEE DEE DEE! YOU'RE A RETARD.

It drains your ballsack of semen and sperm. This in turn makes your balls shrivel up and technically this is considered having "small balls". So, to answer your question, jerkin off gives you small balls.
jigga what?!
are u being sarcasic? It does lower testosterone. No one cares about small balls.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its important not to wack off... its like draining your body of "energy".

If you wack off alot, like everyday for a year, you will notice changes in your system.

Over time, it will take longer to get rock hard erections

You will feel emotinally down.. not as motivated, tired, can't think, etc etc

I stopped wacking off for a while and felt better

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really want to torture yourself and raise your testosterone (like before going to the gym). Jack all the way right up to blowing it and then stop. Do this every now and then and you'll be a mad dog at the gym.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really want to torture yourself and raise your testosterone (like before going to the gym). Jack all the way right up to blowing it and then stop. Do this every now and then and you'll be a mad dog at the gym.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's like smokin weed nigga do it every day

EDIT: actually that probably isn't a good idea unless you're a teenager who's gotta get it OUT BABY

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by requested
ok i read somewhere here to not wack off, why,, does it like lower your testosterone or something?
No. you be trippin'.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the way that it really works is that ejaculation leads to a loss of energy. And for those that practice tantric, you know the difference between ejaculation and orgasim. Totally different. This is all according to eastern philosophies. You can conduct your own experiements on this.

But when a man and a woman have sex and the man ejaculates from that, he's still loosing energy but he's also gaining energy in other areas. It's the union between man and woman that gives him energy. But if it's a negative experience, then the man's energy and health will also suffer.

Too much sex can also lead to addiction/energy loss. Like doing it 50 times a day. The ideal would be have sex something like 4 times and only ejac like once or twice. It's a push/pull method for your own body.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 539
Well, the way that it really works is that ejaculation leads to a loss of energy. And for those that practice tantric, you know the difference between ejaculation and orgasim. Totally different. This is all according to eastern philosophies. You can conduct your own experiements on this.

But when a man and a woman have sex and the man ejaculates from that, he's still loosing energy but he's also gaining energy in other areas. It's the union between man and woman that gives him energy. But if it's a negative experience, then the man's energy and health will also suffer.
Sounds like a bunch of new-age bullshit to me. Mind backing that up with some science?

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Scrumtulescence
Sounds like a bunch of new-age bullshit to me. Mind backing that up with some science?
Seriously. We all want to believe but we also don't want our balls to shrivel up and die!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply put. Use observation skills. No tricks to it. You can believe what you want and that's no skin off my back. But the only "scientific fact" you'll get is your own observation. Don't wait for someone to send info down the pipeline. Find it out for yourself the old fashioned way. Go a week bringing yourself close to ejac but not doing it. Then notice how you feel. If you have mastery over your body and mindset, you'll notice fairly quickly how much of this new age bull**** really takes place. And it's methods that have been around thousands of years. Far beyond the reaches of modern science and so it's all about choose your side.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually i can i havent felt well lately n i been gettin my lil somethin somethin on every night that i dont get laid... so im ejaculating every night basically... in fact i just did it... anyway ive been eating well, working out, getting good sleep, but i still feel like crap... i wonder if i stopped bustin nuts all over the place if i'd feel better...i think ill give it a try n see what happens

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
I don't give a sh!t that my balls are small. This just makes my c*ck look that much bigger.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
regular ogasms lower your chances of cancer of the nut. thats a scientific fact.

and with regards to testosterone and your balls, thats not true. regularly wacking it wont lower your testoterone levels.

J

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you climax your body releases relaxing agents that prevent arousal for some time. That's what all the myths revolve around. If this mechanism didn't exist you probably wouldn't be able to recharge your semen supplies fast enough cuz you'd be able to climax many times in the row.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sperm is remade instantly....it NEVER runs out. That's why men whom are 70 years old can still have kids.

"wacking off" is a way to suppress sexual drive temporarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.