wack before a date?

coin

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJs, do you think it is a good idea to wack before a date or not?

I can see pros and cons to it.

A) Don't wack - you are hungrier the next day during your date.

B) wack - you are more in control of your thoughts during your date.

There is an option C), which would be to wack during the date. I can't really guess at what the pros and cons might be in that case.

Tano

Don Juan
Reaction score
i prefer option d. Get her to wack you during the date.

You do think more clearly after you spank the monkey but you are less aggressive to get the chick and you would probably have a better chance if you saved it up for a few days.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How bout gaining enough self-control and self-actualization to be rise above being a barometer for your primitive desire to get your rocks off? If you relax, have fun, and just go with the flow, typically, that whole rocks thing takes care of itself.

dionysius_d

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't wack for the sake of it.. you will loose your energy. You might need it later on.

Sublimate your desire into other stuff.. such as your convo, activity, zest for life.

Classy Q Driver

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of people have discussed this and it's an interesting one.

I'd say unless you are a fairly confident player and have a real gameplan to stick to, you should leave it.

A bit of agression and lust in your nature should do you good.

Plus if things don't go as planned you can go home and cheer yourself up.

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by coin

B) wack - you are more in control of your thoughts during your date.
I find that if I don't wack it, I have more control and I DJ better.

DJ Jeff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, i say don't wack. If you wack, You may not be as in to her as you would if you didn't wack, and your aggression for wanting her may not be as strong.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: wack before a date?

Originally posted by digitalrat
I find that if I don't wack it, I have more control and I DJ better.
And the logic behind this is why I say don't whack without having anything to do with detriment to your later performance.

DJ is a state of mind. Whacking prior assists you in acquiring this state of mind because you're not so desperate to acheive orgasm because you've already gotten off that day. Killing that desperation, which in return exhibits confidence.

Problem is, If you use mental crutches like this, your mind will never reach its full potential, and consequently, neither will you.

As a wise man once said, (John Candy in Cool Runnings) " If you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it."

-CyranoDeBergerac

fan27

Don Juan
Reaction score
I faced this dilema two Saturdays ago. I was so horny in the morning, there is no way I could have mantained my focus during the 2 dates that day(Sorry, I have not reached enlightment yet). So I took care of business. i was still plenty horny come night time and was able to play hard to get because I wasn't too horny. This resulted in my clothes being ripped off by my date. Works for me.

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Err... don't. Not before the time in which you have to be confident.

Going through with it decreases the confidence-drug called testosterone (your body thinks its done what its built for and says "I don't need this any more!"). You WILL lose energy, and won't be as easy around, well, anyone.

Nick

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It isnt so much for anything during the date that you wank. Its so you last longer when you finally get her in the sack.

Just remember the first one is always the easy one. So try to work around that.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nicholas Hill
Err... don't. Not before the time in which you have to be confident.

Going through with it decreases the confidence-drug called testosterone (your body thinks its done what its built for and says "I don't need this any more!"). You WILL lose energy, and won't be as easy around, well, anyone.

Nick
That's an interesting thought. Where did you find that out?

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Tano - get her to wack you during the date...lol

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It isnt so much for anything during the date that you wank. Its so you last longer when you finally get her in the sack.
As a girl, I agree with this reason!! :) For your own selfish reasons, the longer you go... the more she'll enjoy it and want some repeat action another night.

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CyranoDeBergerac
That's an interesting thought. Where did you find that out?
That's why I dont do it. I feel like a I have no test in me and I just dont give a fvck. I rather go home and go to sleep then put on some kino.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going through with it decreases the confidence-drug called testosterone
Yeah maybe, but I remember reading somewhere about how the less sex you have the less sex you want, the more sex you have the more sex you want. Also, I also remember hearing that when you have sex more often your body produces more pheromones or whatever that make you "attractive" the opposite sex. Although I might be wrong about that. Not sure.