VITAL TIPS TO GET YOUR GIRL.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
were not going to return to being nice guys after all our hard work of no longer being one

Dante3214

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, whoa?

I didn't read more than half of these posts, but I must say that there is no shame in learning from any source.

Take what you can while you can I guess...

But "DonJuanIta", have you ever felt "ugly"?

You probably have... now.. think and remember how it feels.

Now imagine wanting to die because of it.

For years.

At that point, you will take help wherever you can get it!

And being "pathetic", only adds to the problem, and makes your self-worth drop even lower (somehow). No one wants to help a loser...

It's the opposite for girls (most of the time), if they cry about their looks someone will EVENTUALLY come along and flatter them, just because they are women.

This forum is for all the guys who are trapped in this life, and need help finding themselves.

Because we are truly all alone here, and no one will ever do it for us...

The ones who really benefit from this place are only in the pursuit of happiness.

And being able to be comfortable around women at all (without wanting to die), made my life so much... ... like I actually had one.

striker

Reaction score
haha yep donjuinita does sounds like a bit of a feminist doesnt she! yeah sure all the stuff she wrote she thinks is what she wants, but in the end she will probably end up with a guy totally different to what she described, purely because girls can be f**ked up, and say one thing, but do another! their emotional thinking get's the way of their logical, or vise versa. Oh, and girls love a good hard smack on the ass as you walk past them (PROVIDING you do actually already know who they are! NOT strangers), then when they turn around in shock, just simply reply to them "You love it" hahahahhahaha

don juan jr

Don Juan
Reaction score
girls want nice guys? experience has taught us OTHERWISE.

P.S. ALL YALL DJS, whats an AFC :D am i one?

qlo

Don Juan
Reaction score
why adressing donjuanita?

Last Activity: 02-08-2003 04:42 AM

dont think she'll be checking this again :p

Reaction score
I'm a tell it to you straight DonJuanita, I used to think that all girls wanted was love until that one night. yes that fateful rainy night after work at McDonald's. I came home with a bouqet of wet flowers for my sweet sophia, yet as I approach the door I hear to noises of someone being hurt quite possibly. Oh no my sweet sophia, is she in trouble, is she in pain! I must save her! I quickly drop everything and kick in the door to find my sweet sophia engaged in sexual intercourse with 3 black men and a mexican. I was astonished by this reality. I proceeded to go to the bar where I drank a lot of alcohol and got picked up by my fat ass ***** of a manager named Cindy. I was drunk, and sad and depressed about my sweet sophia..i was confused,, I did it with Cindy but I was confused...and after that day I found this website and after coming to terms with the reality, I realized that all women want is penis...and now I'm live happy ever after. amen.:up:

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed i got personally fked over by gettin the advice from girls to be the nice guy which i eventually got the lets be friends response... thx god for this site

hell695

Don Juan
Reaction score
don juanita listen it was listening to hypocrite women like you that r like i wish i could a sweet guy like u and then go bang some moron that really screwed my life and made the biggest afc "thank god for the dj bible" so please delete ur account and leave us alone with ur bull**** that u put on here because love to maniplate ppl and stick ur advice where the sun don't shine

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i guess if ur looking for a relationship.
but,
I don't get why all these guys are so against her.

most of it's true in my opinion

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
---
donjuanita said:
General "Man specimen" criteria for ANY girl:

-Can carry a good conversation Agree
-Funny/Witty Agree
-General hygiene (you guys really don't notice this-its vital!) Agree
-INITIATE!!! Disagree somewhat, don't be eager or try hard. Ignore her once in a while.

Girls don't want to be the ones asking you peoples out. Most girls are old-fashioned, traditional biznatches who will always wait around for the guys to do the work. So DO IT!!!I don't like lazy women. If i have to do everything from the start i can imagine what the sex will be like with this girl. Can you say necrophilia? Lame, no thanx. If you like a girl, tell her. Don't EVER under any circumstances do this. We're guys we don't have feelings. If she doesn't like you back, oh well. Deal with it, life goes on bastard. Don't see the reason to call us bastards... unless you have a man hating thing like all the other feminists i encounter.

-Be careful of how you act around different people. If you fool around with lots of sketchy girls, the good one you really like might take it that you see her the same as them and won't appreciate it. Actually girls that like you will become more protective of you if they see you hanging around bad girls, its like a nice girl simplex. Did i mention sketchy girls put out? The other ones are just jelous that they're not getting any **** so they come up with these names like "sketchy" in their spare time when they're not playing with their vibrator or wishing some hot guy like me would ask them out and appreciate them for the b1tch that they are.

Try, TRY, TRRRYYYY to look at the girl's personality rather than her ass. I'm trying but i just can't see her personality... her ass on the other hand is right there infront of me and i'm gonna have to look at for extended periods of time when i'm nailing her doggy style. So you see its very important for me that she have a nice ass. For girls, it's not always about the hot guy. Girls will choose an okay-looking guy with an awesome personality over a hot guy with no substance. You're full of ****. No they won't, you're just jelous cuz you're fat/ugly and on top of it you have a superiority complex that makes most men steer clear of you while asking out your hot friend. Can i have her number too? She's so hoottttt... :D Personality always supplements in what the person lacks in looks. True, but no amount of personality can supplement your uggliness. Alcohol on the other hand....

Good luck,
the donjuanitas.
You want a tip? Here's a tip... Fvck off. :p

PTG out.

Last edited:

hell695

Don Juan
Reaction score
good one man ptg personally i think don juanita should hook up with mr.sexy there both so ****ed they be perfect each other

Reaction score
quange86 said:
Real man don't troll forums here and flame others who give advice out of goodwill...
You're right, they don't. That right there however just wasn't advice at all. :crackup:

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With the amount of views this thread is getting, it deserves to go to the archive!
Some very impressive posts on the first 1-2 pages, I have to admit.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Axcell said:
With the amount of views this thread is getting, it deserves to go to the archive!
Some very impressive posts on the first 1-2 pages, I have to admit.
You better not be referring to the actual first post, if so, you deserve a slap.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Void said:
You better not be referring to the actual first post, if so, you deserve a slap.
Haha no, obviously not the first post. I am referring to pretty much everyone's counter-posts to donjuanita. ;)

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Donjuanita...

What a fvcking fake haha. I bet the same methods she's against have been used successfully on her, she's just b!tching about it.

So you think YOU can come into OUR forum and tell us what to do?
This is a MAN forum. Pvssies are NOT WELCOME.

haha in more friendly words, you're free to post and talk all you want but you'll never know what you're talking about. Nobody will completely agree with you all the time, in fact, I bet most women who think they know what they want would also disagree with you.

If you seriously want to help people, go get a degree in psychology and teach yourself that everybody is wrong about everything. You're trying to use logic to describe the perfect man... yeah like logic is gonna work.
Save it for the science books.

Happy holidays :) lmao.

girl_in_a_boy_forum

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
donjuanita said:
-Can carry a good conversation Agreed...this goes for men and women.
-Funny/Witty Also agreed...again, applicable for men and women
-General hygiene See above.

INITIATE!!! Girls don't want to be the ones asking you peoples out. Most girls are old-fashioned, traditional biznatches who will always wait around for the guys to do the work. So DO IT!!! I beg to differ. I have no problem approaching a guy and setting up a date. In my LTR, I asked my man out before he could ask me. While girls like to know if guys are interested in them, it's not necessary for guys to make every single move. If you like a girl, tell her. If she doesn't like you back, oh well. Deal with it, life goes on bastard. First of all, that's no way to address someone you're trying to give advice to. Are you trying to make enemies? Second, "telling a girl" isn't entirely necessary...if a guy asks me out, it's safe to assume that he likes me. However, in a relationship, it's good to hear my man tell me that he appreciates me.

-Be careful of how you act around different people. If you fool around with lots of sketchy girls, the good one you really like might take it that you see her the same as them and won't appreciate it. Depends on the person. Some girls are into the "groupie" mentality and like competition. Personally, I'm not attracted to guys to mess around with lots of girls...it doesn't entice me into an LTR with him.

Try, TRY, TRRRYYYY to look at the girl's personality rather than her ass. I can see what she's trying to say, she just didn't say it very well. I realize and understand that a girl's physical appearance is very important to guys; guys are visual, appearance is what attracts them to girls in the first place, it's a turn-on for them, etc. While physical appearance is important, it's not everything in a relationship, and a compatible personality is a must (I'm talking about LTRs, guys, not ONSs). Don't get me wrong, I love my man thinks I'm hot and sexy and tells me daily, but I also love that we can challenge each other intellectually, banter back and forth, and that he still takes the time to learn more about me.

For girls, it's not always about the hot guy. Girls will choose an okay-looking guy with an awesome personality over a hot guy with no substance. Personality always supplements in what the person lacks in looks. This is one of those points that I feel men and women will have a hard time seeing eye-to-eye on. To my understanding, for a guy to want to date a girl, she just has to be hot. For girls, it's not so much about the guy's appearance, but his personality and how he makes her feel. Men are visual, women are emotional. While there are hot guys out there, an average guy appears more attractive to girls if he has a good personality/sense of humor/etc. For me, I definitely chose the "okay-looking guy with the awesome personality over a hot guy with no substance." (At the time, my "prospects" came down to a 6'4" football player and a 5'4" Vietnamese computer programmer. The short guy won, and we're still together.
I'm glad I wasn't a member when "donjuanita" was around...ugh.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
donjuanita said:
If you like a girl, tell her. If she doesn't like you back, oh well.
Tell a girl you like her? Very quick way to kill attraction...:yes:

You might as well tell her you wanna f**k...In front of her boyfriend!:box:

It's even worse if you have someone tell her for you. :kick: Then the girl goes with the person who told her cuz that man GOT BALLS!!!

Telling a girl you like her will make her creep out or stand you up in some kind of way to knock you down. Don't do it dammit! :nono: Communicate it non verbally. For AFC's that's the easiest thing in the world...

The result is I have a boyfriend or a fake # after all the high IOI's.