virginity proclamation..? Is it smart?

Tweek_1984

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a virgin. I'm 20. I'm not religious, nor am I plug-ugly.

I think my abstinence up until now is due to a mixture of low self-esteem, identity crisis and my anti-social attitude.

Anyways, I'm at uni now and there is puss everywhere. I can't seem to see the forest for the trees. Its an opportunity I cant let slip.

But the questions is, do I have a one night stand and get it over and done with, with somebody I hardly know. Or try and build up a relationship with a girl and then blag my way into the sack as a fully fledged stud? Not letting on the whole time that it's actually my first time?

I'm actually really scared about my first time. I want it to be special, but I just know it's going to suck.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tweek_1984
I'm a virgin. I'm 20. I'm not religious, nor am I plug-ugly.

I think my abstinence up until now is due to a mixture of low self-esteem, identity crisis and my anti-social attitude.

Anyways, I'm at uni now and there is puss everywhere. I can't seem to see the forest for the trees. Its an opportunity I cant let slip.

But the questions is, do I have a one night stand and get it over and done with, with somebody I hardly know. Or try and build up a relationship with a girl and then blag my way into the sack as a fully fledged stud? Not letting on the whole time that it's actually my first time?

I'm actually really scared about my first time. I want it to be special, but I just know it's going to suck.
you sound like a girl

your frist time doesn't have to be special! LMAO You are a man not a woman!

you stick it in to try it out and that is about it. There is nothing to be scared about.

Don't waste your time trying to build a relationship with a girl . Women your age (18-24) are not worth a damn in a relationship anyway. At some point they will want another mans c-ock in their mouth and you will end up with a broken heart. In other words, most women your age act like objects. So there is nothing wrong with treating them like an object.

Just be a guy and do what ever it takes to get it wet.

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not gonna sit there and tell you you're acting like a chick, but he DOES have a point.

Honestly, don't worry about your performance issues man. Girls are NOT very picky when it comes to sex and performance. Yes, they might have had a guy who gave them the best sex they ever had... but do you think they'll turn down sex even if it's not NEARLY as good? F*ck no... us men wouldn't!

And don't expect it to be a MIND BLOWING experience... For me, the expectations of what sex would be like when I was a virgin was ridiculously over exaggerated. After I had lost my virginity, I had thought to myself, "Wow... that was it? That's all it was?" Of course, I didn't chase this girl for 6 months trying to get into her pants, so I didn't really feel like I accomplished something anyways. Sex is one of those things that you'll begin to appreciate when you have something to go along with it. (e.g. LTR, feelings of "forbiddiness", like first time sex with a long time friend.) So for your first time, get it out of the way. I used to get pissed because people told me I acted like a virgin... and now that I'm not, I can see why they thought that. It's almost as if you come off more natural, because you've experienced the goal, and you're no longer afraid of it...

Ride26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
you sound like a girl

your frist time doesn't have to be special! LMAO You are a man not a woman!

you stick it in to try it out and that is about it. There is nothing to be scared about.

Don't waste your time trying to build a relationship with a girl . Women your age (18-24) are not worth a damn in a relationship anyway. At some point they will want another mans c-ock in their mouth and you will end up with a broken heart. In other words, most women your age act like objects. So there is nothing wrong with treating them like an object.

Just be a guy and do what ever it takes to get it wet.
I disagree.

It takes a lot more of a man to actually build up a relationship and get into the sak with an ideal woman. Chances are (no matter how girly it sounds) you will remember your first time for the rest of your life. To some people this is important, to others it isn't, but i believe that the greater the challenge, the greater the reward.

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RoeCyris
Smart or not, I can't say but i can tell you my last experience with "proclaiming" it.

This girl who already had a fairly high IL and I went out and before the movie started we walked around this lake that is outside the theater. We had talked about "the number" and i had told her "ill tell you when i feel like it." Now to me, i was basically saying "it's nothing" but according to her, she thought i was implying it was alot. If you can do that, its a good thing and IMO made telling her i was a virgin alot smoother. Finally i was like "look, I normally lie about this number but I really don't want to get to know somebody like you starting with a lie. So.... the number is zero." and she was like "OH MY GOD. Your a virgin? That is, like, so sexy, you have no idea." And she was right. And apparently she's not the only girl who thinks like this. If you can carry yourself and make it seem like you shouldn't be a virgin, then the proclomation that you are, is a surprise, almost like a gift to the girl. Of course, I think if you make it so she could have guessed you were a virgin, its just predictable, boring, and pathetic.

And then I told her it felt like a load had been lifted off my chest and I appreciated her. My telling her that I was a virgin turned into a chance for me to compliment her. It also helps that I have a background of going to a religious school for 13 years and I explained to her that pre-marital sex had been heavly ingrained in me as a bad thing but now I'm starting to reconsider it.

But I think in the end, if she likes you then she will find it sexy and if she doesn't she will find it pathetic.
Wow... that was a great way to play it off... I can see it being done that way, only if you know the girl has a high IL in you. VERY smooth way to play it off. If you're gonna go about telling your girl you're a virgin... do it this way! lol

P.S. - Go for it man. You're denying human nature by not engaging in sex. Just don't let it become your whole reason for exsistance... sex, like any drug, CAN ruin your chances at completing your goals. Take my roommate... never shuts up about it. I've watched his intelligence level drop while his amount of sexual activity with his girlfriend increase.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ride26
I disagree.

It takes a lot more of a man to actually build up a relationship and get into the sak with an ideal woman. Chances are (no matter how girly it sounds) you will remember your first time for the rest of your life. To some people this is important, to others it isn't, but i believe that the greater the challenge, the greater the reward.
This is just plain stupid. How many guys on this board can honestly say that they have found the "Ideal woman"? Very few have even come close. Chances are you won't find her for a very very long time. Imagine what will happen when you do and you don't know how to f-cuk her. lol You won't be much of a lover or an ideal guy to her will you?

Yes you will remember it for the rest of your life but it won't rule your life unless you have a oneitis problem. If you don't want to regret your first time and you are worried about it then you are acting like a young girl.

The only thing I cared about was how hot she was. Unless you have a religious reason isn't that all the matters?

I don't understand why so many new guys here are focused on the "relationship".

If you can't f-uck a girl without getting a onetis problem then you are totally pathetic.

sinned

Don Juan
Reaction score
My thought process is much like tweeks. I was hoping to have a good realtionship with the person I loose it too that way I can get constructive critcisim and shi.t

Austin3.8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I almost never tell anyone this. I am a virgin. I am very sucessfull with girls because (1) I never come onto them sexually. (2) I don't tell them I am a virgin. (3) I don't act like a virgin until the moment I toss em off, if ya know what I mean :)

Seriously though whenever you feel like saying something to a girl ask yourself this question. "What benefit will I get by saying this to her?" If the answer is "I don't know" or "nothing" then don't say it. Virgins if they play their cards right can be some of the biggest man-*****s out there. I have jumped in the sack with heaps of girls, threesomes you name it. I have never had anyone complain, and they generally come back for more.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i'm still a virgin, my girlfriend knows and i would be happy to do it with her for the first time. :)

Tweek_1984

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin

If you can't f-uck a girl without getting a onetis problem then you are totally pathetic.
That's not the issue.

Most of us know that there is no such thing as an ideal woman. Yet, I'd much rather lose my virginity, or rather, just have sex with someone I know and like.

I'd much rather have sex with a classy girl that I've know quite well, rather than getting my end away with some slut who's a total ***** anyways.

Persoanlly I think if you look back and you know you lost your virginity to some slut, it doesn't really say very much about you, infact I'd say people like that have issues.

Ok, maybe I was a ***** back when I was 14 years old and I had the chance to get laid and I turned it down because I thought I was too young, my problem now is, that if I'm in a relationship with a girl and we have sex, the bottom line is, I've never done it before. I ain't gonna go and shag a fatty just so that I can get the first one out of the way. I have more pride than that. But, on the other side of the coin, I'm not saying I'm 'waiting for the right girl' because I know that is crap.

The problem with me is, I don't have much respect for other people, that includes girls. So the girls that I do fancy, are usually out of my league. But I'm going off on one now. :rolleyes:

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blah blah blah man.. just pound away at it... Jesus. nuff said

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
being a virgin is no big deal, when you get through this, you'll find it's no big deal.. trust me on this.

if you place a lot of focus on your virginity when you shouldn't (for girl's it is) - you are seen in a more negative light. if she questions your virginity AFTER you've done it.. you can be honest after that.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman wont get mad if youre a virgin if it looks like you can get sex, or if she wants you, etc...If you look like you cant get any and you say you are, then its bad...If it bothers you that much, just lie about it or go and lose it...

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
I just want to know what do you guys lose when you "lose your virginity"? Virgin is really a term for women not men. A woman loses something when she has sex the first time (her hyman breaks). A docter can tell if a female is a virgin or not. There is no such thing as a male virgin. That was started to bring men and women on the same level (feminist movement). You will not remember your first time as some grand occurance that forever changed you, that is for women. If you never had sex before you never had sex before period. All that virgin nonsense for men is just a ploy to help mentally curb males natural sexual desires.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Royal Elite
I just want to know what do you guys lose when you "lose your virginity"? Virgin is really a term for women not men. A woman loses something when she has sex the first time (her hyman breaks). A docter can tell if a female is a virgin or not. There is no such thing as a male virgin. That was started to bring men and women on the same level (feminist movement). You will not remember your first time as some grand occurance that forever changed you, that is for women. If you never had sex before you never had sex before period. All that virgin nonsense for men is just a ploy to help mentally curb males natural sexual desires.
exactly, these guys are pus-syfied.

Tweek_1984

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, whats your point? I should **** a fatty? :D

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tweek_1984
So, whats your point? I should **** a fatty? :D
no what you should do is just find a hot girl who is (f-uck able).

the only thing that matters is what she looks like.

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahha, thats great!

I lucked out, the chick I've been sorta dating just told me shes a virgin! (COuld take a month to get her in bed tho)

Not to many 19 year old chicks who still got that **** intact!

Whatever, we'll see what happens!

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong. Many girls' hymens break long before their first sexual encounter, sometimes having nothing to do with 'self-exploration' (like riding a bike or something).

And this thread is beginning to reek of elitist machoism.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Scrumtulescence
Wrong. Many girls' hymens break long before their first sexual encounter, sometimes having nothing to do with 'self-exploration' (like riding a bike or something).

And this thread is beginning to reek of elitist machoism.
Are you a woman?

the term virgin means "untouched by man". Modern feminisim has twisted it to mean something else.