Virgin Escalation

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok there is this girl I have been having a thing with for a while now. She has a very high IL and I have fun messing around with her.

Yesterday she came over and I escalated her to the point where she was completely naked and giving me head. She doesnt like giving head (as all girls say right) even though that was her third time giving it to me.

My question is how do I go for the f close, do I just whip a condom out and put it on? Because she always has LMR with giving head and I had to do the whole "thats okay I dont want you to feel pressured into doing anything" speech twice in order for her to give me head.

Where do I go from here? I am not a virgin but I've only had sex once and I was really drunk.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SPEAK said:
Ok there is this girl I have been having a thing with for a while now. She has a very high IL and I have fun messing around with her.

Yesterday she came over and I escalated her to the point where she was completely naked and giving me head. She doesnt like giving head (as all girls say right) even though that was her third time giving it to me.

My question is how do I go for the f close, do I just whip a condom out and put it on? Because she always has LMR with giving head and I had to do the whole "thats okay I dont want you to feel pressured into doing anything" speech twice in order for her to give me head.

Where do I go from here? I am not a virgin but I've only had sex once and I was really drunk.
She is a tramp. Why do you say "Virgin"? Sucking a bunch of dudes' d--- is about as trampy as you can get. Nothing virgin about any of this.

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
She is a tramp. Why do you say "Virgin"? Sucking a bunch of dudes' d--- is about as trampy as you can get. Nothing virgin about any of this.

No I am the first person she has given head to. She just thinks its gross and she has given it three times and they have all been to me.

Quality9.99

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ Yeap

Just escalate,next time maybe stop with the "I dont wanna pressure you" ****.
Go into you room or wherever u guys go and start geting hot get her clothes off her panties OFF and the rest is history.

And im a bit shocked that she gave you head NAKED and you guys didnt ****.I mean if all she wanted was to give you head that **** wouldve happened with clothes on or a few clothes on but not NAKED.

Just **** her dude dont think to much about it.If she is really into you ( which by giving you head naked indicates she is) she will **** you.

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright guys I have just never gone ahead and fvcked someone. I dont really know how to go about it, should I just go grab a condom and put it on? Or should I ask her if she is ready?

I am 18 and she is 17 by the way if that helps make the fact that she is a virgin more believable?

Quality9.99

Don Juan
Reaction score
A Virgin who just gets naked and blows someone?Yeah....right.
Its not about experience dude.You just keep a condom ready and just escalate to the point where you have to put it on.There is not rocket science in ****ing.

I dont really understand the "I have just never gone ahead and fvcked someone" line, like its a crime or something or something that is very strange.
Plus if she knows its your first time she can help you put it in and stuff.( In case you have forgotten since the first time you were Drunk as Fvck ).

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quality9.99 said:
A Virgin who just gets naked and blows someone?Yeah....right.
You guys do realise he never said she was a virgin right...just letting everyone know.

Look, next time you guys get naked with eachother just grab her and put her on her back. BE GENTLE DONT RAPE HER. Look her in the eyes, don't say anything. This will let her know what your intentions are, women love i contact remember. Keep a condom near by the longer you take getting one and putting it on the more her interest in the act will go down.'

Seriously man it isn't that hard to do this you are just nervous because she has given you crap about the bj.

Heres a thought, why don't you give her some head and then just got on top of her and proceed to do the deed, shell like, just lick the **** alot its easy.

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^ Thanks for the first answer to my question.

And thats how I ended up getting her wet enough to give me a bj by giving her head. So you're just saying let her know through your eyes and then pop the condom on without saying anything.

And she is 17 and a virgin to clear things up.