videos you have to check out

underdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay a few days ago I stumbled across some videos on youtube.com and anyways there actually really good and interesting, theres 5 parts but believe me its worth it. Its about 3 dudes trying to pick up chicks, and theres 2 DJ dudes trying to help these guys out. anyways check it out. And remember watch them in order,enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYn4-h3Cnk
part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_C4ELcauk4

part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39S_Z3R4KWg

part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFIlBT_T0d8
part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI3f4Z0ybis

part 5

PleasureKing

Don Juan
Reaction score
"i wish i would have done this when i was 17"

haha baby im 17. rock on!

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
these guys are hilarious. one guy took 30 min just to aprouch... I Learn something new... i though guys from England have no problems about women....

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
oh snap i always though guys from england are natural DJ's... anyways they are just like americans... any dj here who can answer this though... my friend from ireland said that a black guy cant get too friend with an irish girl.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
LAWYER said:
oh snap i always though guys from england are natural DJ's... anyways they are just like americans... any dj here who can answer this though... my friend from ireland said that a black guy cant get too friend with an irish girl.
uk dudes are NOT smooth. when most girls from riga and tallinn think of british dudes they think of sloppy drunk dudes who dress up as spiderman and stumble through old town making a fool of themselves. tallinn and riga might have some of the most beautiful girls on the planet. they love american guys first, followed by western europeans. even the turks can get lots of respect. uk dudes, on the other hand, are not favored. it is their own fault.

avoid uk girls. they are as bad as north american girls. poor genetics combined with too much wealth. a bad combination. every pathetic drunk british dude is in vilnius, riga, or tallinn now for a reason. it isn't because of the cool architecture. funny thing, they are so unsmooth that they still can't find girls who will listen to them. this coming from places where my ugly mug literally attracts girls as though i were a rock star.

ireland is an amazing economic success story. tons of eastern europeans are fighting to go there so they can be maids or pick fruit. tons of black dudes in the uk/ireland. black dudes have it much harder in eastern europe than in uk/western europe. bad for them and better for those of us who are not black :yes:

ireland has some amazing scenery, but it doesn't extend to the girls.

diceman

Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
uk dudes are NOT smooth. when most girls from riga and tallinn think of british dudes they think of sloppy drunk dudes who dress up as spiderman and stumble through old town making a fool of themselves. tallinn and riga might have some of the most beautiful girls on the planet. they love american guys first, followed by western europeans. even the turks can get lots of respect. uk dudes, on the other hand, are not favored. it is their own fault.

avoid uk girls. they are as bad as north american girls. poor genetics combined with too much wealth. a bad combination. every pathetic drunk british dude is in vilnius, riga, or tallinn now for a reason. it isn't because of the cool architecture. funny thing, they are so unsmooth that they still can't find girls who will listen to them. this coming from places where my ugly mug literally attracts girls as though i were a rock star.

ireland is an amazing economic success story. tons of eastern europeans are fighting to go there so they can be maids or pick fruit. tons of black dudes in the uk/ireland. black dudes have it much harder in eastern europe than in uk/western europe. bad for them and better for those of us who are not black :yes:

ireland has some amazing scenery, but it doesn't extend to the girls.
What the hell are you talking about?

DJ Axton

Don Juan
Reaction score
diceman said:
What the hell are you talking about?
Now THAT i second. sparky has clearly never paid attention to the effect that UK guys have.

Im from the UK and I think we've established pretty firmly how smooth i am. Not that I like to brag. It's common knowledge that American girls love British guys. It's amazin 2 see the amount of ****heads on this forum who DONT no that.

And what about James Bond? Bond is British. Ever stop and think of that?

underdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
guys stop fighting. Did you guys atleast enjoy the movies? and did you learn anything from them?

PleasureKing

Don Juan
Reaction score
underdog said:
guys stop fighting. Did you guys atleast enjoy the movies? and did you learn anything from them?
yea it was a review of what i already knew. not bad none the less, but im sure it will help the people just starting or who are in a bind.

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Axton said:
Now THAT i second. sparky has clearly never paid attention to the effect that UK guys have.

Im from the UK and I think we've established pretty firmly how smooth i am. Not that I like to brag. It's common knowledge that American girls love British guys. It's amazin 2 see the amount of ****heads on this forum who DONT no that.

And what about James Bond? Bond is British. Ever stop and think of that?
Mate you're spot on. Having a British accent especially queen's english adds like 2 to your score (out of ten).

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
Dj Axton i agrea most of the if all the british guys i know are Extrem DJ... Like Bond.... and Sparkyooo i would rather go out with a british girl than an america they are so much more girly... in general... but alot of them do have bad genetics. a few are fine though, i met some real hot ones:cool:

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this a few weeks ago. This is great for anyone that thinks their apprearance is holding them back from approaching and attracting beautiful women.

Juggler and his friend (didn't catch the name) just shows it can be done, no matter who you are.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd be amazed how many people are sort of like this.
"DJs" are very rare, to be honest, that's why people remember "the natural" at school.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a fun hour's watching, inspirational!

underdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
kev07 hey your welcome man. I hope to find some more great videos.

Labourer

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol thanks for the links, I can relate to those guys haha nice one

Zebedee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow that was the most painfull thing I have ever seen. The girls they asked them to approach at first where way too hot for them.

BTW The guys they picked are not what typical English guys are like they purposely picked three social misfits, thats the point of the show.