VIDEO PROOF: Ross Jeffries IS UGLY

Reaction score
The more and more I come to this site, the dumber and dumber it gets. DO YOU GUYS APPROACH IN THE FIELD....you just make up shyt...

lurker says,

"black guys do better with girls.... blk guys get by just for the fact that they are blk. i see many ugly blk guys with goodlooking white girls. i now think looks dont matter if you are blk. but for us whiteboys looks matter."

So looks don't matter for me, but it does for you......hmmmm, let's say that you're right.

Well then, if we happen to be fvckin all your women and it's not about our looks maybe it's our "personality" and our personality is that of being "seductive and sexual" around women?

Have you thought of that moron? I've been trying to preach that shyt, you guys are just not worth my time.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Here we go.... :rolleyes:

Here's a name for 'ya, Gary Coleman.
Heard from one of the dating experts/gurus that Gary has absolutely no game, no confidence, and a bad attitude when it comes to the ladies, so he gets no play. I was surprised, since it seems like he has a great, outgoing personality, from what we've seen on tv.

The dating expert offered to help him out, yet Gary was not willing to even try, instead giving excuses why it wouldn't work for him. So don't think just because you're known or famous that it will automatically translate to success with women. If you have a problem with yourself, everyone else will also.

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
The more and more I come to this site, the dumber and dumber it gets. DO YOU GUYS APPROACH IN THE FIELD....you just make up shyt...

lurker says,

"black guys do better with girls.... blk guys get by just for the fact that they are blk. i see many ugly blk guys with goodlooking white girls. i now think looks dont matter if you are blk. but for us whiteboys looks matter."

So looks don't matter for me, but it does for you......hmmmm, let's say that you're right.

Well then, if we happen to be fvckin all your women and it's not about our looks maybe it's our "personality" and our personality is that of being "seductive and sexual" around women?

Have you thought of that moron? I've been trying to preach that shyt, you guys are just not worth my time.
hey ******* no need for a diss, you black guys are fashionable to have right now. im not racist but white girls go with you based on the fact that you are black. isee it all the time. wear a durag with a fresh pair of airforce ones and your good to go. you have a point though maybe its the personality, thats why some like justin timberlake is good with women. dont call me a racist cuss i dated blk girls before. but i know what many white girls want. an ugly blk guy can get laid, if he is thuggish enough.

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ever notice sometimes white girls stare at blkguys even if they arnt that attractive? its a compliment you should be happy. lol. and that is just based on looks alone. without them speaking. they usually have this expectation from blk guys to be pimps or macks or something. ugly blk guys who dressess well has it better than below average whiteguy who dresses well.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lurker said:
ever notice sometimes white girls stare at blkguys even if they arnt that attractive? its a compliment you should be happy. lol. and that is just based on looks alone. without them speaking. they usually have this expectation from blk guys to be pimps or macks or something. ugly blk guys who dressess well has it better than below average whiteguy who dresses well.
all this talk about black guys being good at getting white women is cracking me up. Most white women WILL NOT date black men. I didnt say all, but most. They cant stand the afroie hair and the big lips/big noses I guess. who knows. But I hear it all to common "That guy likes me, Im not racist or anytthing, but Im not into black guys, eww"

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont get me wrong i didnt say blackmen werent attractive im just saying even the once who arnt attractive get laid then why cant we white guys stop complaining. and god of getting laid it may shock you quite some many many white girls like blk guys but hide it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Heard from one of the dating experts/gurus that Gary has absolutely no game, no confidence, and a bad attitude when it comes to the ladies, so he gets no play. I was surprised, since it seems like he has a great, outgoing personality, from what we've seen on tv.

The dating expert offered to help him out, yet Gary was not willing to even try, instead giving excuses why it wouldn't work for him. So don't think just because you're known or famous that it will automatically translate to success with women. If you have a problem with yourself, everyone else will also.
Sounds like some of guys in this forum, point for point. Makes you think that they don't want to change, as if they're afraid...

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:
But I hear it all to common "That guy likes me, Im not racist or anytthing, but Im not into black guys, eww"
Ha, those are prolly the same ones who go trawling in the hood for Black bums! :crackup:

Seriously, how often do you hear girls going, "ewww, he's such a bad boy a-hole, what a jerk!" And the next thing you know, she's fvcking him? Meanwhile, she won't touch all the "nice, cute guys" she's been LJBFing with a 10' pole?

Its all reverse-psychology with girls...

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Ha, those are prolly the same ones who go trawling in the hood for Black bums! :crackup:

Seriously, how often do you hear girls going, "ewww, he's such a bad boy a-hole, what a jerk!" And the next thing you know, she's fvcking him? Meanwhile, she won't touch all the "nice, cute guys" she's been LJBFing with a 10' pole?

Its all reverse-psychology with girls...
Bad boy =/= black man. although a black man can be a bad boy.

But, the point is, theres something about black men that most white women find repulsive. what is it about black women that most white men find repulsive? I dont know, but Im sure theres a connection. black men are just above asians at getting white women. they arent very successful.

And most of white women will not date black men, same with asians.
Black men are good at getting black women tho, haha (sucks to be black).

I like white women, and not to offend anyone, but If I were born black, and I liked white women, I would be so pissed off, man I would be so pissed.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:
But, the point is, theres something about black men that most white women find repulsive. what is it about black women that most white men find repulsive? I dont know, but Im sure theres a connection. black men are just above asians at getting white women. they arent very successful.
Actually, I think many White girls have tried at least one Black dude, you just wouldn't know it cuz they keep it closeted...

Anyhow, it's funny how people here will observe that Asian (& Black?) men have a tougher time picking up White girls...yet if someone starts a thread saying that race & looks matter, half the guys will say noooooooo it don't!

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some white women won't date black men. Other white women specifically try to find a black man. My observation is that this varies greatly depending on the region or even the specific city/town/village. However, census data shows that interracial marriage is still by far the exception to the rule. I think there is way more interracial sex and STRs than marriage based on census data. There are always some people who set out to date otuside their race, and others who set out to only date inside their race. It's really not a big deal. I do think white women who want to date outside race tend to gravitate towards black men, and Asian women tend to gravitate towards White men.

That's what the numbers say, anyway. If you happen to a black female or Asian male, then the numbers don't bode well for you. However, numbers don't really matter. The bar is set very low in practice, and anyone can pickup any kind of woman out there.

Ross Jefferies is ugly as fvck, that's true. It is also ironic that he has not been observed attempting to PU in the field outside of a few specific instances. I believe RJ can PU, though. He has a personality, is quick on his feet verbally, and has an unwavering belief that he will be able to PU. I would venture to guess he is probably quite capable of picking up second tier women. RJ has pretty much admitted that he's personally not as effective as top PUAs, but he believes he is still a better teacher. I personally think he should retire. He's out of the loop.

Gun Witch has also been called out more than once. He has never really demonstrated much PU ability. I don't doubt that he can PU at all, but I think he has shyed away from being seen out of fear of being compared to top gurus like Mystery or Swinggcat. I would like to see gunwitch come out of the cupboard and demonstrate. Pretty much all of the top PUAs have been verified in action dozens of times. There is no privacy issues, because we already know who he is, what he looks like, etc. The only thing that he could unveil at this point is his (questionable) skill set. Even if he turns out to be a big flop, I don't think that would matter much to the people using his ideas. PUAs have even offered to help train him if he turns out to be a dud.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not how you look but how you carry yourself and the vibe you put off..Ted Bundy was a serial fvkcing killer..an average looking guy with killer game (no pun intended).I think most guys mistake looks with the certain vibe that successfull guys project- calling people straight up ugly? wow, great way to put someone down for something soo superficial - shows where you're at and where your coming from.If you spend a majroity of your time thinking about someone elses looks instead of improving your own game..you've got issues.This is no different from when an insecure chicks look at other girls and be all like 'OMG,did you see her hair?' "seriously,she is soooo ugly why is he with HER?' and other catty bullshi*t. You can look like a million bucks but carry yourself like your worthless,or you can carry yourself like a million bucks and look ..priceless.It's all in the attitude...:rockon:

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
Ross Jefferies has pretty much admitted that he can't PU the same quality of women as reliably as Mystery.
Wow, seriously? So, this does underscore how much looks do matter, then. Cuz Mystery is way taller and better-looking than RJ, no doubt.

And Gunwitch is hefty...and thus may not do as well IRL, either?

Hmmm...well I guess the field doesn't lie, eh?

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I think it proves the opposite... despite being about as ugly as anyone could ever be cursed to be, older than God almighty, and a real weirdo, Ross Jefferies can still PU to some degree. I just don't think he succeeds because of the reasons he believes he does. Most of his ideas are (IMHO) complete bullshyt. He has insisted that everything from black magic to yoga-looking meditation techniques are going to result in more pulls. OTOH, he has some conversational ability and is a very good public speaker, that's what I think gives him some success. He is a pretty smart guy despite his willingness to believe in anything under the sun with little or no supporting evidence.

Mystery has powerful skills, even if he were dog ugly I truly believe he would still PU easily. I've mimiked some of his conversational style and found it worked wonders. He also provided me with the answer to why chicks flaked on me after we'd slept together one to 5 times (I used a very limited version of his Bait-Hook-Release, I don't do it all at once or with the same calculation he uses, but it did fix my problem). His ideas like make the girls be seen gaming you are incredibly effective. My friend uses this a lot at an after-hours strip bar. He meets a woman at a normal bar, and we know the people from this bar will go to the strip-bar next. If he got interest, but it has faded somewhat by the time we see the women at the after-hours strip bar, then he makes sure they see two girls (apparently) gaming him, and they will suddenly go nuts wanting to talk to him when they only had moderate interest before or were almost ready to blow him off. The trick with this specific circumstance is that you must tell them you will meet them there, so when they see the other girls with him they take it more personal. It might work just as well if the girl's saw him being gamed first (social proof) which is more along the lines Mystery described. It's fun to play around with ideas, though. That's just a couple of examples of hoiw Mystery's ideas and strategies apply to damn near anyone out there. You don't have to use Mystery's ideas exactly as he uses them, as I've pointed out above. You can modify them as needed. Mystery is very good at finding Universal Principles that hold true in general. Ross Jefferies seemed to be a quest to do the same, but in my limited knowledge of his ideas seems to have done so on a much more limited basis and with many more biases.