VIDEO PROOF: Ross Jeffries IS UGLY

Reaction score
It's true, yet he is a guru at getting laid like crazy.

http://www.seduction.com/ (scroll down a bit)

Please, I encourage you to watch the video to see just exactly how UGLY he is.

Seal is UGLY. His wife, Heidi Klum, is HOT.

Gunwitch is UGLY. BUT, he has lots of sex, lots of it.

Maryln Manson is UGLY. His wife is definitely HOT: http://bedazzled.blogs.com/bedazzled/images/dita_von_teese_blender_photoshoot_05_1.jpg

I made a new thread because I am making a new statement that is getting buried on this forum by the hoards of "looks-matter" threads. They really don't that much.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Nice, but celebrities are bad examples because the "looks > all" crowd just start crying "Fame! Money!" The proof is in the pudding. If these people had anything resembling a valid case, there would never be "too good-looking" or "I'm hot, why doesn't she like me?" threads. Same reason that sensible folks don't need to be told that wearing a clown suit to a job interview is probably not the best idea.
This in itself proves that looks aren't everything. Fame is not looks, money is not looks and so on...

Now here's a question, which ONE would you rather have?

- Looks
- Fame
- Money

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Now here's a question, which ONE would you rather have?

- Looks
- Fame
- Money
Looks - Get girls interested initially with what's called "infatuation". This "infatuation" last about as long as a Superformance Daytona Coupe at a government auction, that is to say, not long at all.

Fame - Can help earn money or get girls, but is fleeting. If that's all that you've got, you're in sore shape, as the people who will give you more than expected due to your fame will only do so as long as you're the hot ticket. The second someone comes along with more fame, or even just newer fame, you're out on the porch.

Money - As they say, money can't buy happiness, but somehow crying in a Porsche feels better than crying in a Corolla. Money and nothing else to back it up will land you in roughly the same spot as Corey Feldman. Corey Who?!?, you ask? Exactly.....

The one you forgot; Skill. I would rather have skill any day of the week, because with skill comes success, bottom line. The only thing guaranteed to get you what you want everytime is the SKILL to get it. Looks might not buy you in with someone who's in no position to care. Fame will get you attention from people who are the social equavalent of Remora fish, they'll suck away anything you have to give them until someone else has something more to offer. Money will only last you so long unless you have the skill to make that money work for you and earn you more and more, which many people do not have. SKILL is the only thing that no one can take away, everyone can use and will consistently keep you in a steady supply of whatever you apply that skill to.

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never seen a picture of Gunwitch, anyone have one?

Cant use famous people man take seal and manson out. I had never seen ross till now I was shocked to see how he looked, but I dont know how gunwitch looks

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, how could I forget ability? Duh!:rolleyes:

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gunwich is bulky, like a power lifter.

My opinion, as a naturally handsome fellow, :) is that looks are everything in the 1st few minutes, BUT "looks" mean "clothing"!!!!

My face gets me nowhere. Dressing expensively, lifting weights, not forgetting to shave, that makes me good looking. And it works for a lot of Gurus, too.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted a picture of Gunwitch. :eek:

He's a very fat guy but he just keeps pushing himself at chicks until he gets what he wants.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
myspacepickupguide said:
It's true, yet he is a guru at getting laid like crazy.

http://www.seduction.com/ (scroll down a bit)

Please, I encourage you to watch the video to see just exactly how UGLY he is.

Seal is UGLY. His wife, Heidi Klum, is HOT.

Gunwitch is UGLY. BUT, he has lots of sex, lots of it.

Maryln Manson is UGLY. His wife is definitely HOT: http://bedazzled.blogs.com/bedazzled/images/dita_von_teese_blender_photoshoot_05_1.jpg

I made a new thread because I am making a new statement that is getting buried on this forum by the hoards of "looks-matter" threads. They really don't that much.
Ive met some good looking chicks that said they thought marilyn manson is "HOT" and is good looking. these chicks were gothicish in their style which explains why they think hes hot. the moral of the story, we think manson is ugly, like most women, but his wife? she very likely thinks hes hot, just like the women I met. This is totally consistent with skips theory, she has to find you as good looking to sleep with her. looks are a must.

Also, I had a conversation with this girl about dennis rodman, and she said he was hot. I was shocked, I was like "are you serious?". she was like "yeah, hes sexy, all those piercings and the make up is hot". Just becuase we think hes ugly dont mean the babe hes with does. its the opposite, she thinks hes hot. Again, consistent with the looks matter theory.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Marilyn Manson is a freak, Dennis Rodman is a "bad boy". These are probably what attract the women to them. I straight out think Manson is a freak but some can see him as a "bad boy."

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
qweretyuiopas said:
Tiny ass pic lol, he does look like the powerlifter type though
I've seen a full size pic, this one is just the right size.

GQ_Confidence_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

The fastest way to improve your life is to end all this $%^& about looks.

In 10 years what do you want to look back on? Going out, having fun and meeting new women (regardless of looks). Or sitting at home and crying about money, looks, fame, or the tooth fairy.

Just end it. Your life will dramatically improve.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rrrrr said:
Marilyn Manson is a freak, Dennis Rodman is a "bad boy". These are probably what attract the women to them. I straight out think Manson is a freak but some can see him as a "bad boy."
yeah, but the point was, that manson's wife or whatever she is, knew she wanted to have sex with him before he even opened his mouth, she did not find him ugly. SO you couldnt say manson beat his uglyness with good game and contridict skips theory. This is consistent with skips theory becuase manson's success with his wife all came down to the fact that she thought he was hot even though most women would not. Same applies to denis rodman.

skips theory states that it all comes down to looks, if the woman thinks your ugly, theres nothing you can say or do to get her to have sex with you let alone get her to give you a chance. But if she thinks you are hot, chances are very good that youll get sex from her and a chance with her.

So skips theory would also imply that if you see a hot babe with an ugly dude, she doesnt think hes ugly, she thinks hes hot, that is why she is with him despite the fact that other women think hes ugly or that we think he is ugly. the point is if hes fvcking her, and shes hot, :::she thinks hes hot:::, even if no one else does.

dont forget that women are not all exactly the same in tastes, one woman's 10 is another's 3. This explains alot of the ugly guy+hot girl examples people are bringing up to attempt to contridict skips correct theory.

A mans looks is the primary predicter of his success, not his game.
a mans attractiveness is somewhat relative, one woman can think hes ugly, another will think hes hot

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The single best way of peacocking is physical appearance. All the funny hats, black nail polish or conversation piece accessories you can wear don't compete next to a guy in good physical shape. Your charming personality wont make you look any better with your shirt off. That said, PUA game and technique are tools to mask this deficit and DO work, but there is a direct proportional relationship to technique compared to physical attractiveness. There's also a threshold to this; for instance, no amount of bulletproof game is going to make a morbidly obese guy any more attractive.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
thanks rollo, go post that same thing in the thread where everyone is flaming on me for saying that looks matter lol

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Gunwitch is not great-looking, for sure. Mainly, he looks a little pudgy, but not necessarily plain fat (can't tell from the thumbnail). I'd like to see what type of women he actually beds...
Dude, I think that's Tyler D.

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
someone said seal was ugly? well the fact that seal is black is a plus on its own. black guys do better with girls. i got black friends so i know what im saying. seal isnt ugly he is over 6 foot. and got a good body. blk guys get by just for the fact that they are blk. i see many ugly blk guys with goodlooking white girls. i now think looks dont matter if you are blk. but for us whiteboys looks matter.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lurker said:
someone said seal was ugly? well the fact that seal is black is a plus on its own. black guys do better with girls. i got black friends so i know what im saying. seal isnt ugly he is over 6 foot. and got a good body. blk guys get by just for the fact that they are blk. i see many ugly blk guys with goodlooking white girls. i now think looks dont matter if you are blk. but for us whiteboys looks matter.
Here we go.... :rolleyes:

Here's a name for 'ya, Gary Coleman.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Here's a name for 'ya, Gary Coleman.
Lol, last I heard he was still a virgin... Guess being a Black celeb wasn't even quite enough to overshadow the fact that he is only 4'8"!