show some teeth when you smile.

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Clean up your room.

faeyt

Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't look like a natural smile really..kind of like you're forcing it, so what brownbear said.
also, maybe girls think you're going to walk up to them and hit on them right away? you have a johnny bravo type look when you smile, like pretty much what you'd see on tv of a guy about to hit on girls.

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
faeyt said:
you have a johnny bravo type look when you smile
That's exactly what I was thinking. Your smile looks like "Sup girl, I'm totally gonna be in your pants by half past noon." when you should smile like "Hey, you look cute, I wanna get to know you."

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just let it happen naturally man, anytime you force a smile people will be able to tell its not genuine, dont worry about it too much

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fly By Night said:
That's exactly what I was thinking. Your smile looks like "Sup girl, I'm totally gonna be in your pants by half past noon." when you should smile like "Hey, you look cute, I wanna get to know you."
Exactly what I was thinking. It's not a bad smile....just looks a bit forced and like you're going in for the lay right away.

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
You look better with a more serious look. Only smile when you feel like it, once in a while. Girls dont like guys who are TOO serious. If you smile all the time you look lika a beta.

Just to compliment you: you have a really good chin and hair, aswell as good bodylanguage. Bishes should be all over you if you play your cards right.

Zion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so here's the deal:

Your smile portraits a douchy vibe and it seems a little forced. It seems the kind of "yo babez lets go to my room and fuaaaark" type of smile.That's why you get the eye rollz and such.Try to either show teeth , or tone your smile down a little bit.That should help make it a little bit more friendly and welcoming.

That's my 2c.

alpha_ash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude relax and smile when you are having fun. Don't force a smile. Now I did want to compliment on you on your looks! That hairstyle specifically. I can't stress the important of controlling your look as much as possible to your strengths. Girls ****ing love my hairstyle and even play with my hair, but I always make it clear that messing with my hair is not the way to my heart! Haha

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
The truth is you cant video your self to show this, b/c its not going to come natural its forced for our viewing...you got osme good advice here just be natural dude...college was a joke for me when it came to women...just talk to everyone...Create some social proof /value so people hit you up for the plans....friends some females to be your ORBITERS....that is the key in college if girls esee oyu are always with girls...you will be so desireble...may ask where u are at school?

Tyler FC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you have a fvcking great tonality .

I agree with the guys above that your smile seems a bit c0cky.

White Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude im not even going to watch the video

go out a lot more and talk to everyone. start conversations with people whom you have nothing to lose with, like barbers and cashiers at the grocery store

im not going to watch the video. but you have some self esteem issues that you can solve by logging off the computer and just living your life outside.