Video: Matt Damon storms off of Jimmy Kimmel set

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really think it was staged. There's no way they would have kept the camera on him for so long while ripping into Kimmel. And wtf was with the random shot of Ben Stiller?

Production6257

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea haha it is staged. I saw another video of when he staged a snakebite. I never really followed his show before so I didn't realize that he does this stuff all the time. Pretty funny stuff tho.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That looked real. You have to understand that late night hosts are known for having fueds with stars this thing with matt daemon isn't the first one. Letterman and Leno have also had similar stuff happen on their shows.

Bubs

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha oh god. Check his expressions before he "explodes" will ya. When he did that "hello, how ya doin" bit, it was slightly un-natural. And he chucks up his chin alot. Thats what alot of actors do to stop from laughing or smiling too much, because they know what is coming. The same when you see their cheek bones cringe alittle while they keep a straight face, even in the major films. It's that bit of jawline right under their ear.

It's called acting.

Get your observation skills in check. It was totally incongruent to the amount of explosion that showed next.

AND, he exploded like he kinda did in Good Will Hunting. Method acting? Whatever. ..........

Is this how bad peoples observation skills are on a BOARD that "SPECIALIZES" in SOCIAL SKILLS?!?!

Aw man....We have a long way to go.....

Actually, here's a real tip for people. Turn off the sound of your TV, and observe body language. Try and see what messages they are converying. It helps if you know the dialogue, so you can match it up. But just do that, and make your own observations. The real chat shows are best because their reactions seem to be natural and reacting to the moment.
It'll help you out a bit

StrangeButTrue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know man. Yeah, Matt Damon could certainly keep a straight face, but Jimmy Kimmel wouldn't be able to. He's not an actor, and I think HIS reactions in particular seem genuine. He doesn't crack a smile at all once Damon explodes, and follows him out of the studio trying to calm him down.

I'm still on the fence, but it would be surprising if Kimmel was that good at keeping a straight face.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:
That looked real. You have to understand that late night hosts are known for having fueds with stars this thing with matt daemon isn't the first one. Letterman and Leno have also had similar stuff happen on their shows.
You sure are gullible.

And for crissakes learn how to spell Damon.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe, doesn't really matter much to me. Looks like some pretty decent acting.. haha

I just really enjoyed the Bourne Identity and Supremacy. I can't wait for the Bourne Ultimatum to come out.

Phrost

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bubs said:
haha oh god. Check his expressions before he "explodes" will ya. When he did that "hello, how ya doin" bit, it was slightly un-natural. And he chucks up his chin alot. Thats what alot of actors do to stop from laughing or smiling too much, because they know what is coming. The same when you see their cheek bones cringe alittle while they keep a straight face, even in the major films. It's that bit of jawline right under their ear.
could you elaborate a bit more on this? i'm interested in learning how to keep a straight face.