VIDEO - AFC on a blind date with HB9 (NOT from a TV show)

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ONqXPi9v-uU

I think sosuave covers everything that this guy should NOT be doing LOL

this is not from any dating show, but apparently a home video someone made, possibly with a hidden camera.......i believe this ISNT fake, in which case, all i gotta say is WOW

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
arlanda said:
HB9?!? She's maybe 7.5.
skip thinks shes a 9, you think shes a 7 i say we use the 0-1 scale

0=shes a fat cow

1=definatly fvckable

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
arlanda, i bet u say shes a 7.5 based on her being dressed conservitively....but what I see is a beautiful face and what is most definitely a HOT very nice body underneath

she doesnt have to be dressed slutty to get a 9

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
oh shyt i didnt kno it was fake, i didnt watch any of the other videos there.,.....but u guys do realize that even tho its not to THAT extreme, THAT is basically how a stupid AFC acts on a date

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh shyt i didnt kno it was fake, i didnt watch any of the other videos there.,.....but u guys do realize that even tho its not to THAT extreme, THAT is basically how a stupid AFC acts on a date
Are you sure? I think he handled pretty well for a guy who is barely able to talk and hasn't at least made a bit of efford to look good. :)

I always thought of AFCs as regular guys who do everything "right" and still don't get anything.

Paper Boy

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, she's definately an HB7 at best! Your scale is really fvcked up!

PUA in Training

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skydiver43127 said:
Are you sure? I think he handled pretty well for a guy who is barely able to talk and hasn't at least made a bit of efford to look good. :)

I always thought of AFCs as regular guys who do everything "right" and still don't get anything.
An AFC is the opposite of a DJ. Any sensible woman has a good time on a date with a DJ. I think of an AFC as any guy with absolutely no clue as to how women think, what they want, how to get and keep her ineterest, etc. So if this guy was for real, he would definitely be an AFC.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys forget the definition of AFC.

AVERAGE-frustrated-chump

If it's real THIS GUY IS NOT AVERAGE. The *average* is basically a normal guy you know, most men I know CAN hold a conversation, but just have a fcked up idea that women are the prize and they have to work for it.

This guy would be FCKED UP, he's not AFC. He's far from that.

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Heh, it must be so much easier for AFC girls to attract guys, all they have to do is start dressing sl*tty to get more attention from dudes.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
ok so this video is FAKE, as somone pointed out earlier in the thread........but what can u learn from this? did u guys notice the ONE thing the chick hated the MOST???

THE GUY DIDNT HAVE A PLAN.....he said what do YOU wanna do?

i read it b4 on sosuave, u ALWAYS must lead.....thats at least somethin to take out of this fake lil video

PheonixUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I would say she is a 7 perhaps a low 8 in more flattering clothes and makeup

My scale is

1 Vommit wrenchingly ugly - I cannot remember seeing any of them
2 Very very ugly - terrible body terrible face - 1/100 young woman
3 Ugly - can be looked at without having to avoid her face but it is hard even imagine anyone having relations with her.
4 Very plain,
5 Low average: not ugly by any means but many girls are prettier
6 High average: when they have a nice personality and dress well they could be desirable
7 Quite pretty: prettier then most girls but perhaps with noticeable flaws, girls like her make men take a second glance
8 exceptionally pretty: a girl like this could make it as a model
9 Stunning: wow! a rare beauty, it is hard not to stare
10 Perfect: all parts of her physical apperance are flawless. I have only seen a few woman like this in the last few years (I live in the UK)

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 Vommit wrenchingly ugly - I cannot remember seeing any of them
2 Very very ugly - terrible body terrible face - 1/100 young woman
3 Ugly - can be looked at without having to avoid her face but it is hard even imagine anyone having relations with her.
4 Very plain,
5 Low average: not ugly by any means but many girls are prettier
6 High average: when they have a nice personality and dress well they could be desirable
7 Quite pretty: prettier then most girls but perhaps with noticeable flaws, girls like her make men take a second glance
8 exceptionally pretty: a girl like this could make it as a model
9 Stunning: wow! a rare beauty, it is hard not to stare
10 Perfect: all parts of her physical apperance are flawless. I have only seen a few woman like this in the last few years (I live in the UK)
1-4 -> don't even register

5-6 -> i at least notice them

7 -> For me, this is a very cute girl... for whatever reason she has a certain style, a certain type of voice or physical feature that appeals to me greatly and I just smile when I think about them.

7.5 -> 7 + great personality (most girls I date are here)

8.0 -> Most desired by me, more physically attractive than a 7 (better body, face is usually around that of 7), but also has the cute features that I desire

9 - 10 -> Exceptionally beautiful, pretty much perfect... perfection dosen't interest me much... can't hate they are beautiful, but not too desireful for me

-Cod3r

PheonixUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
1-4 -> don't even register
No, trust me, you will notice the 1s and 2s, or at least your stomach will :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: