Very Very Very Important

naes420

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get Busy Livin' said:
Naes420, can you help talk me through what it is like? Does the guy just chat to you about things or is there more involved?
televison and idiots say they just ask you a bunch of questions..which is not true

they get you doing fun things, they teach you theres better things to do then drugs (in my case) and help you find what makes you happy and the best part is that they are pretty decent people and i actualy had alot of fun talking with my counseler..at first time it might seem wierd but after the first few visits it starts to get more comfredeble and yes they do ocasionaly chat (well alot actualy) but its to analize what makes you happy and etc. and they are decent people as a i said

there are occasional assignments like rate your mood for each day and stuff like that it seems wierd but its all for the best at the end of the line

i would really recomend it because i had suicide thoughts going into my counceling as well and its helps a ton..in a way i owe my life to it

naes420

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get Busy Livin' said:
Just 15, only JUST. And thanks Naes I might check it out and try it.
thats perfect then, i was around 16 when i went in (been smoking since about 6th grade) and now im a few weeks from 18 ...definatly check it out i swear u are gonna get a whole new perspective on life and your life will get a ton better