Very shy girl

Dfresh

Reaction score
Ok, I am a senior in high school, and there is this girl that I want to start talking to and all that jazz. She's a junior, mixed, and EXTREMELY shy from what ive observed/heard. She's in a class that I T.A. for, and she NEVER talks. She has a great smile, but hardly ever talks. In fact, I am surprised when she does. She has a deeper tone of voice, but I find that sexy really. Her and I have never spoken before, but I swear she's been looking at me sometimes during class, and we've made eye contact before. How would I go about approaching her and start on the path to a relationship? (corny right? lol)

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah..that lower voice thing was rather unnecessary but kind of humorous

anyways...it's simple

approach her...say hi...ask her how she's doing...she'll ask you...you respond..say you have somewhere to go..but then tell her..

"I was planning on doing bla bla this weekend. You should come along. Let me give you a call later so i can give you all the details. What's your number?"

Some variation of that is fine or word for word..doesnt matter really..
just make sure you actually leave after getting her number...it's good for beginners because you can immediately leave just in case she says no..

however, i hope most of us can eventually relieve ourselves of the fear of rejection...until then..this is a good approach even for pros who have lost that fear..quick and easy

Foregin

Reaction score
Hm. I am not an expert at all, so don't take my word for the good, but it is what I would do.

If we had regular eye contact, I would try to keep it, just keep starring at her, and perhaps she would aswell. In my belief there is nothing wrong staring at a beautiful woman. Other then that, I think it is very importent that you make her feel safe in your presence, it is possible that she have had a hard past in school maybe been mocked and so on, and school is not a safe place for her, hence why she keeps to herself.

... That is what I would do, there are alpha's out there who knows better then I. Best of luck mate.

Dfresh

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys. I'm gunna go ahead and start talking tomorrow, hopefully everything goes as planned. I'll report what happens here tomorrow. Wish me luck!

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeff hit the nail on the head, good luck and let us know how it goes.