Very Scary but Informative Site

tambok

Reaction score
Doesn't work for me either.. I don't care what people say about American women vs. European women. Of course women have their flaws... I used to hear how Filipino women remain faithful to their husbands, but that's absolute bull****. It all depends on how the woman was brought up and her personal morality. It has nothing to do with race.
Dear Neon,

There are good and bad women everywhere but percentages are different.

Let me give you an example.

Here is the Philippines ( I have been there)

a "o" will represent a good woman, who is of good character, physically attractive and not stuck up and who will treat a man nice: an "x" will represent a lower quality woman.

Here is a crowd of Philippine women:

oxooxoxxoxoxoxoox
oxxooxoxoxoxoxoxox
oxxoxoooxoxooxoxx
ox0xoxxoxxxoxxoxoo

Now, here is crowd of Western women:

oxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoxxx
xxxxxxxxxoxxxxxoxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxox
xxoxxxxxxxxxxoxxxxx

Both have good and bad ones. But proportions are not the same.

I know- I have been to over 30+ countries and I have seen amazing differences in how women are.

Sure, every country/race has good and bad women but when I am in the Philippines and I go out on a town- shopping and all- I meet all these great women who want to date me and talk to me and who are so--o pretty to boot. I never go home without new dates and meeting new people.

When in US, Auz, Canada, etc, I go out and come back alone.

It has nothing to do with race, but it has to do with culture.

And well, maybe race does matter. The English/Irish/ German mix in the west
is not that attractive. Especially since they do not apply make-up, wear ugly clothes ( like sewer workers) they look even uglier.

In the Philippines, you are virtually in the sea of gorgeous creatures some 75%-85% are Catholic virgins living with parents.

It is all in percentages, buddy.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In response to a PM i got:

I was born in the USSR and left when i was just under 13. Women are fundamentally the same everywhere. Some girls there start fvcking at 12-13, but so do some girls here. Likewise, few girls save it for marriage there, and few do here as well. Everyone else falls somewhere inbetween. Now, cultural values do apply, and there is more an emphasis of women "taking care" of their men there than there is here - i.e. doing the cooking, laundry, etc. But any good girlfriend here will do those things as well! For some reason, people insist on using the extreme example - look at that partied-out club slut, she'll never cook! Well no sht; you don't marry partied-out club sluts here, nor there. BUT, all that being said, BECAUSE women are no different, as a westerner you have a huge advantage there: MONEY. Everyone automatically assumes that because you're from the west, you're loaded! Especially if you're asian, because they're buying up factories left and right down there! So yea, if you go there, you'll meet lots of girls, pretty ones, and easier than you would here. But it sure as hell gonna have nothing to do with you or with her, - only with money. In the end, yes you'll still get laid a lot more there (even if for the wrong reasons), but i think that its BY FAR better to use the desire for sex as motivation to make millions HERE, than to go live in a 3rd world country because it's easier to get laid there. Don't forget, even if you're getting lots of sex and even if you live in a mansion there, when you step out the door, its 3rd world baby! And you know what, it gets VERY tiresome VERY quickly.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tambok said:
when I am in the Philippines and I go out on a town- shopping and all- I meet all these great women who want to date me and talk to me and who are so--o pretty to boot. I never go home without new dates and meeting new people.

When in US, Auz, Canada, etc, I go out and come back alone.
My longest LTR was a (Canadian) Filipina, like i said in my post above, the only reason women want to date you in the Phils is because they want you to them the hell out of there! In the "US, Auz, Canada, etc" they don't need you, which is why you come back alone. If you had money here, or if you had looks or great social skills, you wouldn't be alone here or anywhere, so if that's the case, there's obviously something missing. I don't mean to be rude, but please, don't blame it on the women. Around here, it's just fair game; around there, it isn't, because you make in a month what the average Filipino man makes in several years.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
Krassus said:
In response to a PM i got:

I was born in the USSR and left when i was just under 13. Women are fundamentally the same everywhere. Some girls there start fvcking at 12-13, but so do some girls here. Likewise, few girls save it for marriage there, and few do here as well. Everyone else falls somewhere inbetween. Now, cultural values do apply, and there is more an emphasis of women "taking care" of their men there than there is here - i.e. doing the cooking, laundry, etc. But any good girlfriend here will do those things as well! For some reason, people insist on using the extreme example - look at that partied-out club slut, she'll never cook! Well no sht; you don't marry partied-out club sluts here, nor there. BUT, all that being said, BECAUSE women are no different, as a westerner you have a huge advantage there: MONEY. Everyone automatically assumes that because you're from the west, you're loaded! Especially if you're asian, because they're buying up factories left and right down there! So yea, if you go there, you'll meet lots of girls, pretty ones, and easier than you would here. But it sure as hell gonna have nothing to do with you or with her, - only with money. In the end, yes you'll still get laid a lot more there (even if for the wrong reasons), but i think that its BY FAR better to use the desire for sex as motivation to make millions HERE, than to go live in a 3rd world country because it's easier to get laid there. Don't forget, even if you're getting lots of sex and even if you live in a mansion there, when you step out the door, its 3rd world baby! And you know what, it gets VERY tiresome VERY quickly.
I agree with most of what you say in other threads but this time I diasagree and I'll tell you why, whenever I go to Eastern Europe and Europe in general I notice a few differences.

-The ratio of attractive women to non attractive woman is a lot higher, let’s say in America and Australia it is about 2/50 that are HB8+. In Europe it’s more like 5/10, I don't exaggerate and my rating system is high, I am very picky on looks.

-Women tend to be more open, friendly and interesting, you can approach any woman on the street without any tension at all, and you will be greeted with a smile and engaged in intelligent, intellectual conversations with.

-Women tend to be better educated in Europe, they can engage in an intellectual conversation which is hard to find in America/Australia.

-They have better bodies due the natural, nutritional foods they eat and the small portions. Also due to the fact that they walk a lot more over there, they are fit, toned and have great stamina (we all know what stamina is good for)

-The general atmosphere is more friendly, happy and open; America/Australia is bland and monotonous.

-Architecture is intellectually stimulating, you can take a girl for a walk and not worry about filling every moment with conversation, you can both just take in the beauty of the country.

-The food and culture is more distinguished, unique and beautiful and they lead healthier lives overall

-The people are more trustworthy and the men are more open to meeting new friends. For example I can meet a guy today, be invited with him and his friend for a night out.

-There is more to do, so much so that television and computer will no longer be part of your life.

These are the differences I notice with Europe and it is something you cannot truly understand till you go there and immerse yourself in the culture.

The money point you made is untrue and a myth, I have a villa in Marbella Spain which is a pretty rich area, I meet a lot of women who are richer than me and they are still more open to meeting a stranger than any western woman I have ever met. I also notice that in Monaco, St. Tropez all rich areas women are more open than western women. It’s the same all over Europe Milan is a richer part of Italy and there the women are more open than any western women. You cans see the people are more open with each other a traditional greeting for men and women in Italy is a peck on the lips often men will peck each other on the lips as a greeting. In America/Australia this is unheard of and is socially wrong.

I am of European back ground so when I go to Europe I blend in, I still see the difference women are friendlier and more open in Europe it is a fact.

Also I like to note in the official world sex survey almost all European countries were in the top 10 and definitely all European in the top 3 for these stats.

-Amount of times people sex is had per year
-Happiest with their sex lives (Europeans)
-Age virginity is lost (15.9 on average in Europe)
-Ownership of self sexual enchantment devices (Vibrators, Europeans are less likely to own these, obviously because they are happier with their sex lives)

Europeans are more sexually open and satisfied than western women, what is amazing though is they have a lower rate of STD’s and HIV.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
I agree with most of what you say in other threads but this time I diasagree and I'll tell you why, whenever I go to Eastern Europe and Europe in general I notice a few differences.

-The ratio of attractive women to non attractive woman is a lot higher, let’s say in America and Australia it is about 2/50 that are HB8+. In Europe it’s more like 5/10, I don't exaggerate and my rating system is high, I am very picky on looks.

-Women tend to be more open, friendly and interesting, you can approach any woman on the street without any tension at all, and you will be greeted with a smile and engaged in intelligent, intellectual conversations with.

-Women tend to be better educated in Europe, they can engage in an intellectual conversation which is hard to find in America/Australia.

-They have better bodies due the natural, nutritional foods they eat and the small portions. Also due to the fact that they walk a lot more over there, they are fit, toned and have great stamina (we all know what stamina is good for)

-The general atmosphere is more friendly, happy and open; America/Australia is bland and monotonous.

-Architecture is intellectually stimulating, you can take a girl for a walk and not worry about filling every moment with conversation, you can both just take in the beauty of the country.

-The food and culture is more distinguished, unique and beautiful and they lead healthier lives overall

-The people are more trustworthy and the men are more open to meeting new friends. For example I can meet a guy today, be invited with him and his friend for a night out.

-There is more to do, so much so that television and computer will no longer be part of your life.

These are the differences I notice with Europe and it is something you cannot truly understand till you go there and immerse yourself in the culture.

The money point you made is untrue and a myth, I have a villa in Marbella Spain which is a pretty rich area, I meet a lot of women who are richer than me and they are still more open to meeting a stranger than any western woman I have ever met. I also notice that in Monaco, St. Tropez all rich areas women are more open than western women. It’s the same all over Europe Milan is a richer part of Italy and there the women are more open than any western women. You cans see the people are more open with each other a traditional greeting for men and women in Italy is a peck on the lips often men will peck each other on the lips as a greeting. In America/Australia this is unheard of and is socially wrong.

I am of European back ground so when I go to Europe I blend in, I still see the difference women are friendlier and more open in Europe it is a fact.

Also I like to note in the official world sex survey almost all European countries were in the top 10 and definitely all European in the top 3 for these stats.

-Amount of times people sex is had per year
-Happiest with their sex lives (Europeans)
-Age virginity is lost (15.9 on average in Europe)
-Ownership of self sexual enchantment devices (Vibrators, Europeans are less likely to own these, obviously because they are happier with their sex lives)

Europeans are more sexually open and satisfied than western women, what is amazing though is they have a lower rate of STD’s and HIV.

Most of my success are with European women (do not read England into this).
Dating a very fine women at the moment, she loves England since most girls ain’t as pretty as her home country so she feels like a super model (she is easily one of the finest girls around).
But back home she says she feels fat, she is a size 8 to a 10.

She has never asked me how much I earn, she has never judged me on financial issues, she is simply enjoying my company and always says she like's spending time with me since I am different then most guys.

I tell her I simply am not too keen on western women since they have delusions of grandeur and most assume the have some solid right to be prissy!

European women are more feminine, there is no laddet culture, the lad-ette culture is not a good thing like it is in the UK.

The only problem with European women they are far more liberated, so I would suggest any issues of jealousy you seriously control them, especially when the women is so hot you cant even go for a pi** and come back and some guy is sat in your chair EVERY TIME a different guy.
You need to know how to play this stuff cool.

Also I am glad AngPUA is well off, good to see, I too am focusing on self growth spent too much of my time on none important rubbish.
But saying that I don’t have mass amount of money if anything I have an ok job, pushing to further my education and I still am successful with women, indecently I don’t drive either! But saying that in the western frame I realize it is a hindrance, something that I need to accept.

None of these things seem to be ever a problem, only to the majority of western women.

I have known western women to say this:
How much do you earn, after talking to them for less then 1min!
I have also had 1 or two say, after I told them, sorry I want a man who earns at least!!.
(this is gospel truth).
What car do you drive, I reply I don’t never needed to, you can see the interest dip a lot.
What job do you do, if it is not some high powered great job then there attitude dips also.
These are from normal every day women! Not very high class status women!

But I have mates that run there own business are very successful and eat these women for breakfast.

I have also pulled very fine class women, women studying things like Human genetics, very hot women and some of them where not focused on the money and judging you by it.

Money definnatly helps but in truth if you are a rounded guy with a lot going for you personality and confidence wise and are comfortable with you, then you can go far. Just watch out for the western women, I find European women far hotter and classier from experience.

Also so many European guys tell me over and over again to never marry and English women, they see the difference here and these guys living here would never touch a western women for love nor money, kind-a speaks volumes in itself.

Women over here 7/10 times act like they are walking around with a gold plated puzzy, tbh it is us men that have made them that way, consider this.
Do men worship women like we do in the western world in other places and I mean worship them to an unhealthy obsession.
The answer to me is simply no.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i donnu, all girls that have directly sarged me have been all american girls. so i think us is easier than the uk. east european women are quite easy too.

treefingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do men worship women like we do in the western world in other places and I mean worship them to an unhealthy obsession.

- If european men are willing to jump into some guys chair when he goes to take a piss JUST for chance to talk to her for one minute(and have the one in a thousand chance of scoring with her) then it does seem to me that european men are obsessed and worship women. Think about man! You can't even piss without a euro dude trying to sneak in and score! That's crazy and the only way someone would do that is if they were obsessed with women. I could be wrong but be sure to be objective when comparing the two.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another PM...

treefingers said:
Hey man thanks, more and more I am starting to think you a really cool guy. You take the time to give advice and you really seem to have a good attitude going.:up:

1 Western chicks seem to date guys for money here too though. Is it really any different? For instance look and donald trump. There's no way in hell he would be able to screw models if he was a garbage man.

2 About your theory on truly loving a girl you are approaching. How are you able to create love for a person you don't know? And what if she is a moron? How do you get yourself to love someone that is a moron? Or has her ***** field up to weed out the noobs from the players, how do love someone like that?

3 What do you think when you hear lots of peoplle here (in that winston wu; euro girls vs US girls thread) saying that US culture is **** and that russia has a better culture? What do you think when you hear people say that?

4 Do you think that the US has a ****ty culture? Do you think that russia and the euro zone have a better culture?

I ask you these questions because of the fact that you have lived abroad and that allows you a different perspective.

1. Girls screw guys for money everywhere. The difference is that here, the average income is $35,000/yr. There, it's $3,500/yr. So when you take an average guy from here and bring him there, he instantly achieves the same social status that a wealthy doctor or a lawyer would achieve here. Of course, if he wasn't a lazy ****, he could become wealthy here too, and enjoy the same kind of success with women.
2. The idea is to love all people. I suggest you read a book called Greatest Salesman (not actually about sales) by Og Mandino. There is a 7-page chapter on love in it, which you're supposed to read 3 times a day for 30 days (total of about 90 times). It takes about 15 minutes/day total, but in a month, you'll know EXACTLY what i meant. Of course, most people are too lazy to do this, so when they read my philosophies, they have trouble believing how well they work. You reap what you sow, man. Put in extraodrinary effort and you'll get extraodrinary results. Spend all your time browsing forums and playing video games, and the results will be accordingly disappointing.
3. The only people i've EVER heard saying that are the people who've either NEVER BEEN to Russia, or if they visited, haven't lived there for very long. EVERYONE i know who left it is feeling VERY lucky to have done so. They're probably break out laughing if they heard some of the people in that thread. Remember, in order to "buy" a green card and come from Russia to the USA, you have to pay MANY TIMES the average person's LIFE SAVINGS. Very often, its money that the family's been saving for 10 or 20 years.
4. The US is fine. The ONLY people who don't like the "culture" (in reality, what they don't like is not the culture, but the fact that women have a CHOICE, and because they're losers, that choice isn't THEM) are those who aren't getting laid. They're broke and out of shape, yet they want to date models, so they learn a few canned lines and then get shot down and start *****ing and moaning about the "culture." It's not the culture, its real life baby! If you want great things, GO EARN THEM!!

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
treefingers said:
*looks around* Uh... maybe YOU worship women but um... yea. Only unhealthy men have unhealthy obsessions (with women, drugs, video games, etc). These guys exist in EVERY country of the world. NORMAL guys are just that, normal. They too exist in every country in the world. Poor contries like Russia have no more normal guys than countries like the USA; if anything, i'd say its the other way around.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
Most of my success are with European women (do not read England into this).
Dating a very fine women at the moment, she loves England since most girls ain’t as pretty as her home country so she feels like a super model (she is easily one of the finest girls around).
But back home she says she feels fat, she is a size 8 to a 10.

She has never asked me how much I earn, she has never judged me on financial issues, she is simply enjoying my company and always says she like's spending time with me since I am different then most guys.

I tell her I simply am not too keen on western women since they have delusions of grandeur and most assume the have some solid right to be prissy!

European women are more feminine, there is no laddet culture, the lad-ette culture is not a good thing like it is in the UK.

The only problem with European women they are far more liberated, so I would suggest any issues of jealousy you seriously control them, especially when the women is so hot you cant even go for a pi** and come back and some guy is sat in your chair EVERY TIME a different guy.
You need to know how to play this stuff cool.

Also I am glad AngPUA is well off, good to see, I too am focusing on self growth spent too much of my time on none important rubbish.
But saying that I don’t have mass amount of money if anything I have an ok job, pushing to further my education and I still am successful with women, indecently I don’t drive either! But saying that in the western frame I realize it is a hindrance, something that I need to accept.

None of these things seem to be ever a problem, only to the majority of western women.

I have known western women to say this:
How much do you earn, after talking to them for less then 1min!
I have also had 1 or two say, after I told them, sorry I want a man who earns at least!!.
(this is gospel truth).
What car do you drive, I reply I don’t never needed to, you can see the interest dip a lot.
What job do you do, if it is not some high powered great job then there attitude dips also.
These are from normal every day women! Not very high class status women!

But I have mates that run there own business are very successful and eat these women for breakfast.

I have also pulled very fine class women, women studying things like Human genetics, very hot women and some of them where not focused on the money and judging you by it.

Money definnatly helps but in truth if you are a rounded guy with a lot going for you personality and confidence wise and are comfortable with you, then you can go far. Just watch out for the western women, I find European women far hotter and classier from experience.

Also so many European guys tell me over and over again to never marry and English women, they see the difference here and these guys living here would never touch a western women for love nor money, kind-a speaks volumes in itself.

Women over here 7/10 times act like they are walking around with a gold plated puzzy, tbh it is us men that have made them that way, consider this.
Honestly man, after having approached over 1000 women, i have no idea what you're talking about. My car is always the hottest one on the parking lot, but i don't think a single girl i've met has seen it prior to me meeting her, and yet i've NEVER been asked what i drive, or how much i make. The closest i've come is being asked what i do for a living, and this is after talking for awhile. Even then, i always play it down and just say what industry the company is in, without mentioning that i actually own it. So yea, i really haven't experienced any of the stuff you're talking about, so i think that what's inside your head has more to do with it than the reality. I do agree that most women can SEEM cold as you see them walking around, but i don't think i've ever met a single woman who didn't smile back when approached with a GENUINE smile. Most of the time, the mask they were is simply insecurity - they're afraid that if they act interested and/or smile, you won't react in like manner and they'll feel rejected. But when you take the first step, they literally melt right before your eyes. It's the prettiest thing to watch :)

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
Krauss reply to my post about Euro women.........

JonWon don’t worry about cars I earn close to 1mill a year and I don't own a car. No women past or present has judged me because I don't have a car, even when I was earning 25k a year as a laborer no woman ever rejected me because I didn't drive.

Treefinegrs I cannot speak for Russia (I have never been) but I'm sure Winston got laid there because they thought he had money. However when we talk about Croatia, Italy, France, Monaco these women have money and they are still more open than western women.

eurofile007

Banned
Reaction score
Hi all,
The new link to my ebook "Why I am Happier in Europe/Russia than America" is on a more stable domain that will not be down when you click on it. Here is the new link:

www.g0v.org/Why_I_am_Happier_in_Europe_Russia.htm

Thanks and enjoy,
Winston

eurofile007

Banned
Reaction score
Visual proof of anti-social US public on ferry ride vs. opposite

Here are some interesting real life photos I took to illustrate my point about the anti-social isolated reclusive American public.

While I was on a ferry ride between Seattle and Bremerton, I took these pictures of passengers inside the ferry. As you can see, it's an obvious example of how reclusive people are in public (well at least in the Northwest). The strong dominant isolation mentality is well displayed here. No one talks to strangers, and the passengers ignore everyone around them as though they didn't exist. Instead, they prefer loneliness and isolation, which depresses people like me who thrive on lively inclusive environments. Though the scenery outside was nice, inside the atmosphere was gloomy and anti-social. So lively and festive isn't it?

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage2/DSC00440.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage2/DSC00441.JPG

Now, contrast that with these photos I took during a ferry ride in Riga, Latvia (in Eastern Europe). Even though the ride was in the late afternoon, people still knew how to party and dance. Here you see a mini-disco lounge on board the ferry being enjoyed by the passengers on this short routine ride!

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage2/DVC00154.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage2/DVC00155.JPG

eurofile007

Banned
Reaction score
Talking to strangers – North America vs. the rest of the world

In North America in general, it is socially unacceptable to talk to strangers in public, unless you need directions or have an innocent question about something. Anything else is seen as a violation of the boundaries, especially with women.

Instead, in American social culture, you are only allowed to meet people through mutual friends, or participation of an organizational activity that allows interaction to take place between its members. That's how people meet in America. It’s very limiting though, because in Europe, you can meet people anywhere in public.

Other socially acceptable places are bars, nightclubs, and parties. But even in those places, people are still reluctant and uncomfortable talking to new people, and you can feel it by the inhibition they show when interacting with them, as well as the "boundaries" they put up.

You can easily test this by approaching any woman in public that you are attracted to. Just say "excuse me" and she will automatically put up a "force field" toward strangers that says "you are only allowed to talk to me if you need directions or have an innocent question". Few guys have the guts to try this though, not because they are cowards, but because they know that it's socially unacceptable and inappropriate to meet girls this way (though Hollywood sitcoms ignore such social boundaries). A case in point, Italian guys have no fear of initiating contact with women and “breaking the ice”, not because they are braver than American men so to speak, but because in their culture and country, approaching women and being forward with them is socially acceptable – a man is allowed to be a man in other words, whereas here we are taught that approaching women is inappropriate, creepish, and subject to disciplinary action and public shame even.

Anyone can see what I describe everywhere in public, even in a crowded city street - people minding their own business, ignoring all others, etc. They are either too shy, fearful, or uncomfortable talking to strangers. Others are sociable but don't talk to strangers out of respect for the social boundaries of “no talking to strangers unless its business-related. That's just the norm in such societies. From birth, Americans are taught not to talk to strangers by their parents, instilling a discomfort and paranoia toward strangers early on.

In such non-inclusive societies, only freaks, weirdos, or drunkards talk to strangers. The only acceptable way to meet people is by breaking into cliques, being introduced through mutual friends, or by joining organizations and participating in activities with them. It's very controlled, strict, rigid, plastic, mechanistic, and tunnel-vision in nature.

One reader observed:

“The fear of crime, "someone will steal my precious..." results in people failing to connect in public and treating all strangers with suspicion and fear... I have seen this in America where it is unthinkable to strike up a conversation with a stranger. In Europe, I've talked at length in the tube, parks, and pubs with people I don't know from Adam. In America people will avoid making eye contact and seek an isolated seat on public transport. All of this reflects a basic spiritual bankruptcy that characterizes modern life. We've never had more, but have never felt more empty. Technology has made communication world wide more readily available, but we sit in our rooms typing on keyboards, rather that going out to the square or market to connect with others.”

Those whose world is limited to the USA think that this is the universal norm and assume that everyone is like that. Well they are dead wrong. On most continents, and in most countries outside North America, people are comfortable, relaxed and unparanoid about talking to strangers, which they see as normal and nothing to fear. This is true in Russia, Ukraine, most of Europe, South America, Africa, Australia, etc. In such areas of the globe, people talk to strangers as if they already know them. The environment and vibe is much more inclusive. And meeting people is natural, normal and part of the flow, rather than an uphill struggle like it is in North America. Therefore, outside North America meeting people usually happens anywhere in public, and is the norm rather than the exception.

In Russia, for example, almost everyone talks to strangers without shyness or fear. The ironic thing is that in Russia, with such high petty crime (a way of life for many there), talking to strangers is actually a lot more dangerous than in the USA, but Russians are unparanoid and unshy about it, whereas Americans are shy and uncomfortable talking to strangers yet in their country it's generally very safe to do so.

Only in America: going out alone = staying alone

Here is another big difference between America and the rest of the world, which makes the social life really sad and suffocating for me.

In America, if you go out alone, you are almost guaranteed to be alone, unless you get really lucky. Usually, nothing happens socially if you go out alone. It's not the kind of place or society where you can go out by yourself and meet people "just because" to hang out with. That's why people in America are so adamant about having friends to go out with because deep down, they know that if they go out alone, they will stay alone. And they fear that being alone will bring a feeling of detachment and alienation, that leads to insecurity. That's just how it is here.

The social norms here dictate that people in public stay with the company they are with. These are the unspoken but real customs of the social scene and public life in America. It’s nothing official, just a learned habit that people here grow up with. No one needs to mention it, because it's just how people normally are out in public and socially. It's a mutual understanding of the collective in America, one that we grow up with and assume is the norm. Though it's far different from how other countries are, (which do not have the inherent isolation mentality that America does) most Americans don't know it, because the rest of the world is not part of "their world".

Anyone can go out in public and see that this is so - those that are out alone, stay alone (and strangely enough, they want to stay alone, especially if they're female), and those that are out with their friends/family, stay hanging around them. You can see this in any public place - cafes, restaurants, Starbucks, grocery stores, parks, bus stops, malls, and even bars and nightclubs. Attempting to violate this rule or change it is awkward and against the flow, making you feel like a lone ant trying to change the social rules of the whole ant colony.

eurofile007

Banned
Reaction score
"Breaking the ice" - proof that Americans are uncomfortable talking to strangers

I'm sure you've all heard the term in America "breaking the ice" referring to initiating contact with strangers. This common phrase speaks volumes about the social barriers against talking to strangers in America (so you don't have to take my word for it). And the fact that we have such a phrase to describe talking to strangers, pretty much proves my claim that Americans are uncomfortable talking to strangers and see it as abnormal, awkward, and intrusive (unless its business-related), making it self-evident. Obviously, if talking strangers is like "breaking ice", it implies that there is a cold, sterile, "ice barrier" that naturally exists between strangers by default, making it a huge psychological obstacle between both parties (even if one is from abroad) to initiate contact. If you've never left America, this seems normal, but if you are used to a country where there is no "ice" between strangers, then it seems awkward, unnatural, and inhuman for Americans to be this way.

Unfortunately, talking to strangers or "breaking the ice" in America freaks many people out, and makes the initiator feel awkward and intrusive. And if you must break the ice, you gotta do it in a very subtle, distant, overly polite, proper, nonchalant manner to avoid being seen as intrusive or "creepy". You can't be too forward, passionate, wild, or sensual like you can in Europe, South America, Mexico, Russia and the former Soviet Union, etc. To me, that's just weak, since I'm already used to it being totally different.

Thus, even a very outgoing sociable person from abroad who opens up to everyone will feel shy and cautious in the US, not because he/she is that way, but because since everyone else around that person IS that way, it rubs off on him/her, making that person abide by the social rules of "keeping the same company in public that you're with."

Even if you go to a crowded nightclub where people are partying and dancing, where it is more socially acceptable to meet people (at least in concept), most still keep with the company they are with, talking only to their friends, rather than meet any new people. And sadly, you can still feel the strong vibe that most of the girls there don't want to talk to you. So even there, if you go alone, you are likely to be alone. And if you try to break that hard "ice" by saying hi to girls there that you don't know to introduce yourself, you will feel guilty for violating "the boundaries" and, unless there is something really special about you, they will either look at you like you're a freak, ignore you, or say hi quickly and then leave. I've always said, North America is the only part of the world where you can be in a room or area full of gorgeous women who are all "unapproachable" (for various reasons). In other countries, that is virtually impossible. I can personally attest to this.

Anyone who tries to deny this collective social contract is either lying, deluded, or religiously against generalizing (the politically correct crowd) that they will always play devil's advocate to anyone who makes observations about people, no matter how true. It's just way too obvious, as obvious as the big obesity epidemic is in America. So much so that I would only need 5 - 10 minutes out in public to show someone all this in person. People out in public just don't approach people, so demonstrating that first hand would be way too easy. In fact, it's easier to demonstrate than shooting fish in a barrel. Surprisingly, even though I could prove all this in 5 minutes, there are still those out there who try to deny that this is true!

On the other hand, in most of the world, not just in Europe/Russia, one can easily go out alone without having to be alone. It is easy and natural to meet people, find company to hang out with, someone interesting to spend your time with, or even get a nice date with the opposite sex that same day or night, if you just chat them up sincerely. Or sometimes of course, they may chat you up as well. So in a sense, you don't even have to "break the ice" because there is no "ice" to begin with! You can see ample evidence of this, enough to convince anyone, in my photojournals. And even if you remain alone, you still know deep down in your intuition, soul, and gut instinct that you don't have to be alone, because the vibe all around you in public is far more inclusive and warm than in the USA, which is inherently exclusive in its nature, form, collective mentality and public behavior.

All this I can guarantee 100 percent beyond any doubt, and I give my word to it.

And even in nations which are somewhat cliquish, such as Britain, France, Germany or Japan, it is still easier to meet people when you go out alone (at least for those like me), comparatively speaking, than it is in the USA.

In response to the above, here are two comments I received.

From a pretty girl in Seattle: (yes even attractive girls notice it)

“i go out alone all the time, and many times i feel soooo isolated because everyone is so "mind your business"... i had no idea that many parts of the world weren't as cold socially... sometimes i just want to go to a bar, and find friends, but jeez thats even hard to do... i am one of those pretty girls whos guilty of being cold towards some guys, (but how else do you weed out the ones you get creepy vibes from?) but lately i've been trying to make genuine eye contact with more guys, (and girls- but they are even harder to connect to) and i try to give a real smile- it gets me nowhere”

And a young Bulgarian immigrant wrote:

“Very good, I have experienced this many times but have never articulated it in my mind as being a social custom. In fact, I've stopped going out alone since I meet much more people when I am with my friends, and even then I feel as if I am at a job interview when meeting girls instead of being able to communicate freely and honestly, without any pretense. Of course I am not talking about the slutty girls (which are plenty here), but the average girl.”

eurofile007

Banned
Reaction score
Isolation/exclusive vs. communal/inclusive mentality

People, friends, and social circles in the US are generally exclusive and isolationist in nature in their form, structure, vibe, energy, chemistry, etc. Simply put, people don’t generally don’t to strangers in public unless it is business-related, and violating that is often inappropriate. In fact, in neighborhoods and apartment complexes, few even know their neighbors or are close to them. This seems more true of women than of men though, as US women are more exclusive, less approachable and prefer closing themselves up into cliques than US men are.

You can see this in almost any public place in the US, even in most work and school environments – people only talking to people they know, ignoring everyone they don’t, or sitting and reading/doing their own thing, not wishing to be bothered. You can sense an invisible wall around them that closes them off to others in a shell, making them unapproachable and non-inclusive, as if they love loneliness and isolation. Even in social situations or parties, where people are physically together, you can still sense the isolation mentality that people are accustomed to, which shows in their distance, over-politeness, and plastic-like style of communication toward each other.

The isolation mentality in America is so dominant that you can feel the vibe of it everywhere that says "Mind your own business. Don't talk to anyone you don't know. Mind your business. Don't talk to anyone you don't know....." ad nauseum.

To see a typical example of what I mean, see these photos I took on a ferry depicting the isolation mentality of the general public:

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage2/DSC00440.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage2/DSC00441.JPG

For me, meeting people in America is just plain weird. When I try to, it feels awkward as if I am invading someone’s personal space. Perhaps it’s just because I’m used to the European vibe, which is 1000 times more inclusive than in America.

The US is one of a few countries where social groups are exclusive in general. The only other ones I know of are Japan, Taiwan, Germany, and Switzerland (but even in those countries, some have reported having a better social life and more inclusive environment than in the US). In the rest of the world outside the US, and on most continents, social groups and communities are inclusive, warm, and approachable.

Perhaps it's a case of northern vs. southern, as some report that southern states such as Texas are more inclusive and publicly sociable. Comparatively speaking, northerners tend to be more reserved, cliquish, shy, quiet, and exclusive, while southerners tend to be more open, loud, talkative, hospitable and inclusive. This is true in the US as well as Europe.

In the US exclusive social environment, one feels pressured to have to "fit in" somewhere, or else become alienated and risk an identity crisis. The US, I find, is the hardest place in the world to try to "fit in". And since social interaction tends to be limited to within cliques, it compels you to join one in order to have any social interaction at all (which is usually plastic and shallow anyway) It's just way too easy to feel alienated, but it shouldn't be that way. And fortunately, in most of the world - the “normal world” that is - it isn’t that way.

In addition, some of these cliques in the US aren't penetrable even if you look or think like the clique members, because they consist mainly of people who grew up together. For example, white yuppies who have moved to LA have complained that the yuppie cliques there don't seem to accept them even if they look like them, because those cliques consist only of people who grew up together. That's how exclusive it is to the extreme. They simply don't take new applicants. That's what sucks about American social life.

On the other hand, social groups in foreign territories - Europe, Russia, Latin America, etc. are very inclusive in nature (if you even want to call them “cliques”, for we are referring to mere circles of regular friends). People love meeting new people, and accept them socially, even if on a casual basis. This is definitely true without a doubt, as I've experienced it time and time again over there. It's a totally different vibe, atmosphere, and dimension, as though you're in another world or universe. Words can't convey what I mean. Only personal direct interactive immersion in such scenes can.

In Europe/Russia, social structure is not as exclusive like in America. In one sense, meeting people is not a problem because virtually everyone is in “your clique”. There are circles of friends/acquaintances of course, but they aren’t as exclusive in their form and vibe. Abroad in the “normal world” so to speak, there's no "I won't socialize with you because you're not in my clique" type of mentality or attitude like in the states.

In America, the myth of equality and non-racism applies only to the political, legal, and professional arenas. But as it pertains to the social and cultural scene though, it's a whole different ball game. In that area, America is very socially racist in its clique structures, especially in California, where cliques are divided on racial lines. To make things even worse, in my case, I can’t even break into most cliques in America anyway, since I’m not white, and don’t fit the image of a WASP (White Anglo-Saxon Protestant) or “yuppie”.

As for me, I'm not cut out for cliquish environments and I've never been good at fitting into cliques. It's simply against my nature. I'm too much of a free-spirit to try to fit into a clique. It's unnatural for me and doesn't fit my style, vibe, and expression. That's why I'm so damn incompatible with America's isolationist social environment.

To understand the exclusive isolationist nature of America vs. the inclusive communal nature of Europe, and to give my observations more credibility, here are some excerpts from The European Dream by Jeremy Rifkin that highlights the sociological/historical ideologies of America regarding freedom and security:

Page 13 - 14:

"The American and European dreams are, at their core, about two diametrically opposed ideas of freedom and security. Americans hold a negative definition of what it means to be free and, thus, secure. For us, freedom has long been associated with autonomy. If one is autonomous, he or she is not dependent on others or vulnerable to circumstances outside of his or her control. To be autonomous, one needs to be propertied. The more wealth one amasses, the more independent one is in the world. One is free by becoming self-reliant and an island unto oneself. With wealth comes exclusivity, and with exclusivity comes security.

The new European Dream, however, is based on a different set of assumptions about what constitutes freedom and security. For Europeans, freedom is not found in autonomy but in embeddedness. To be free is to have access to a myriad of interdependent relationships with others. The more communities one has access to, the more options and choices one has for living a full and meaningful life. With relationships comes inclusivity, and with inclusivity comes security.

The American Dream puts an emphasis on economic growth, personal wealth, and independence. The new European Dream focuses more on sustainable development, quality of life, and interdependence.”

Page 145:

"For the Enlightenment philosophers and the jurists of the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, freedom was defined in negative terms as the right to exclude others."

eurofile007

Banned
Reaction score
An Italian related this joke about Americans to me:

“When the UN distributed this questionnaire:

‘What is your opinion on how to reduce food shortage to the rest of the world?’

The European replied: ‘What is shortage?’

The African replied: ‘What is food?’

The Chinese replied: ‘What is opinion?’

The American replied: ‘What is the rest of the world?’”

He added:

“Over here in Italy, one thing that does not lack is culture and interest to the "rest of the world"”

And another traveler shared this one with me:

“What do you call someone who can speak two languages?

Bilingual

What do you call someone who can speak three languages?

Trilingual

What do you call someone who can speak only one language?

American”

eurofile007

Banned
Reaction score
Unapproachable "force field" vs. giggle/blush: Pictures say a thousand words

In the US, the only approachable lot seems to be old men and punk guys. So if you like approaching those types, I guess you could say people are “approachable” in the US. But with young women, it’s a totally different universe, which separates the US from most of the rest of the world. American women don’t like to talk to strangers, and if you try to meet them anyway, they think you’re a creep, making it a no-win situation for the single guy.

They project a strong "anti-stranger, unapproachable force field" around them that literally conveys "Don't mess with me. I'm unapproachable. I don't talk to strangers. If I don't know you, you have no business talking to me unless you are lost and need directions. (Unless of course, you are or look like Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt.)" In addition, the vibe they project at me is asexual and sterile.

This "force field" I describe which emanates from the mentality, ego, and attitude of young American women, is definitely real. I can more than attest to it, for I have felt its presence strongly and experienced it thousands of times I've approached and talked to American women. And in fact, it’s the first thing I notice at the airport whenever I return to the US from abroad. When I try to meet them, I sense some kind of shield and that I am violating some type of boundary. Or simply put, they are “stuck up” big-time. US women seem to hate meeting people, and if they have to do so, then they humor them with fake contrived greetings. Instead, they prefer to ignore your existence if they don’t know you and if you’re not in their clique.

When approached, if they find out that you are speaking to them for purposes other than asking directions, American women suddenly get defensive, upset, and act as though they are offended, making you feel embarrassed or ashamed as though you’ve just cussed in church and everyone turned around to look at you in shock.

Try walking in a public place or mall where scores of attractive women hang out at. When you say hi to them, most don’t even acknowledge your existence. Those that do will only smile back half-heartedly before moving on to mind their own business. And if you try to make conversation with them, they get defensive and quickly withdraw away. (Incidentally, I’ve challenged those who claim that American women are generally friendly to do this, but none of them were brave enough. Instead, they were just all talk.)

Perhaps our media is partly to blame, as one reader observed:

“American culture is in reality dictated by the media. If you look at other cultures, let's say Canadian and Dutch, their media doesn't feed fear into the minds of their residents. Americans are deep down scared of too many things. The movie "Bowling for Columbine" was very accurate.”

On the other hand, in the rest of the world, women are flattered and sweet when you approach them, whether they are interested or not, whether they are available or not. Women in Russia and Europe definitely do NOT have this anti-stranger, unapproachable force field around them. After thousands of times of approaching them, I can say for sure that it is absent, as it is in the "normal world". But you wouldn’t know how girls are in the “normal world” until you’ve left the Puritanical “Matrix” of the US, otherwise you have nothing to compare to.

In Europe/Russia, when you approach, “hit on” girls, or sweet talk them, they don’t get offended or see you as a creep. Instead, they’re often amused by it, and giggle or blush in the process, which is a total contrast. Sometimes they are flattered so much by it that it tickles their "funny bone". That’s how “real women” are. It’s a total refreshing difference to say the least. When they respond that way, it makes you feel more natural and alive, the way you were meant to be.

Getting dates with them is also easy. In Russia, for example, all you have to do is say “Hi I’m interested to meet you” and go from there. That’s it. It’s the only pickup line you ever need. It has worked for me hundreds of times, literally. No mind games or tricks are required. One reader who concurred wrote me:

“Mojno s vami poznakomitsa? - usually does it! Very direct and simple!!! dont have to "game" chicks in russia, like in America....
When picking up chicks in America, i tend to be very unnatural and sneeky, which I hate. I love when i can just approach an open minded chick and just tell them "I like you, you seem very interesting, can i get to know you!" thats it!!!”

Later on, he reiterated:

“Right on Winston. I met this Super Hot Babe from Lithuania in a club the other day. I just said hello and we instantly connected....Did not have to play mind games or tricks...she was also telling me that she got approached by some men, and she noticed how unnatural the men were, meaning they were acting as if they were doing something wrong, cause she said she is not used to such unnatural behavior....

zdravstvuite, mojno s vami poznakomitsa! is all you need!!.... cause thats how simple life should be, a man wants to meet a woman, and there is NOTHING wrong about it...

:)

(My pickup line in Russian though, is “Moznah vstretumsen?” for “Can we meet?”)

In Russia, approaching and hitting on women is so well accepted that I am even allowed to hit on Russian policewomen, believe it or not. On several occasions, including in Latvia (Eastern Europe), I made them blush and giggle as I sweet talked and complimented them. Here is one of them at the photo link below. She even walked around with me and gave me her number too.

www.geocities.com/winstonstorage2/WinstonandRussianpolicewoman.jpg

Imagine trying that in the US!

You see how upfront you can be with European/Russian women, but with American women, you have to play games, be indirect, and you can't even listen to their advice, as this defender of American women below advises. (Who wants to deal with that?)

http://www.digihitch.com/ftopicp-31831.html#31831

“Seeker, Tips:
* A non-straight answer means the girl isn't interested.
* Don't listen to your friends: NEVER tell a girl you want to get involved with "I like you" "I'm interested in you" or anything like that. That's for -after- the relationship is established. If you say this before she likes you, she will get the "ICK" factor, and you have LOST your chances with her. If she -already- likes you, these may work, but then again, she'll get involved with you no matter what you say if she already likes you. Along the same line is "Would you like to go out with me sometime?" NEVER ask this, or make reference to "going out with you" under any circumstances!
* Be VERY skeptical of advice that women give you about what women want. They mean well, they even believe what they say. But they are wrong. Following a woman's advice when you are pursuing another women WILL make you lose your chance. Try an experiment. Ask for love advice from one of your female friends about "another female friend you like." Use that love advice on the same friend. See how quickly both chances of love AND friendship vanish into thin air!”

eurofile007

Banned
Reaction score
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so let me give you some real life visual examples from out in the field that demonstrate and typify (the next best thing to being abroad in person or viewing my video footage) how girls in non-US environments look at total strangers, especially men who are “hitting on them” (something which is vilified by many American women). Here are links to images of girls I randomly approached on the street (I did NOT know them beforehand I promise you) in Russia and Europe. They are photos and digital stills I made from my video footage, which I can attest are representative of how girls react in Russia/Europe when approached. Remember, these are NOT girls that I had any PRIOR acquaintance with. They are total strangers to me and I to them.

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage/DVC000069.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage/DVC00091.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage/DVC00641.JPG

They say “the eyes are the window to the soul” which is very true. As you can see in the images from their eyes, gaze, and expression, they have a relaxed, enthusiastic, curious look about them, even though I’m a total stranger flirting with them and trying to “pick them up”.

Here are many more examples of girls in Europe/Russia that I just met or was newly acquainted with. Notice how unspoiled and modest they look in their gaze, not just toward me, but in their general aura. As you can see, they have no pretentious ego shell like US girls have, but are shy, sweet, relaxed, natural, modest, down-to-earth and WITHOUT the “men are creeps” attitude instilled in them!

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage2/DVC00014.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage2/DVC00023.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage2/DVC00038.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage2/DVC00060.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage2/DVC00069.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage2/DVC00084.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage2/DVC00085.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage2/DVC00113.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage2/DVC00116.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage2/DVC00130.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage2/DVC00165.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage2/DVC00171.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage2/DVC00186.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage2/DVC00187.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage2/DVC00416.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage2/DVC00474.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage2/DVC00737.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage2/DVC00781.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage2/DVC00203.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage2/Olga_Sherstone.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage2/Tatar_girl_on_train.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage2/Yulia_Izhevsk.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage2/Photo81a.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage2/050311_112545.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage2/050312_211716.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage2/Estonian_girl.jpg

You see how unlike in the US, they do not have a PARANOID look of FEAR, defensive posture, force field vibe, and the “men are creeps” attitude toward strangers (something so apparent that I immediately notice it whenever I arrive in a US airport from Europe/Russia). Take a close look again at the images above, and see if you can spot any stranger-paranoia or fear in these women at all! And in addition, you can see a rich inner life and inner happiness in them that is at peace and ease, rather than the contrived fleeting feigned posture of America’s young women. The difference is like fire and ice. And these examples are by no means exceptions either, but in fact very TYPICAL.

Now, contrast that with this photo of a group of ten typical all American valley girls. Notice how conceited, flighty, and empty they are in their eyes and gaze, as if all they live for was yelling at parties “Whooooooo!”. Also notice their contrived plastic artificial smiles, expression and spoiled souls.

http://www.geocities.com/winstonstorage2/American_girls.jpg

I would even venture to say that perhaps the extreme paranoia of American women might be a sort of self-fulfilling prophecy, where they actually draw and attract that which they fear most.

Even the friendly girls in the US give a smile that is contrived, artificial, and polite but distant. They have nowhere near the relaxed posture that the girls do in the links above have, as you can easily see. The total approachability of chicks in foreign countries makes one feel very comfortable in meeting them, rather than emasculated like how American chicks make one feel.

You might ask why this is so. I can only speculate and surmise that the individualistic values of our nation that create a sense of separateness in the self, coupled with the modern feminist culture that overempowers women to lose their femininity and become independent, has caused some type of imbalance that has changed their human nature. These two factors could very likely produce a strong but false sense of self and ego, an illusion that American women overprotect in unnatural ways, such as by emanating this anti-stranger, unapproachable force field, among other things.

Such striking differences make me wonder why more people in the US don’t know about them, but as one commentator of mine explained to me:

“Oh, yes, in the US women are sociopathic for the most part. US men (in general) also never travel and they think that women all over the world must be the same. It is called seeing the world through the prism of your culture. Plus many think the US is the world and inside of every ____ (put a nationality there) there is an American waiting to get out.”

Perhaps this "unapproachable force field" that I feel around American women is not really an actual "force field" so to speak, but an incompatibility between our soul densities. This could make sense, since not everyone finds American women unapproachable, anti-social, or hostile in putting up a defense shield. It could be that our soul energy or consciousness vibrates at a different frequency, and so therefore our presence around each other feels awkward and alienating. We simply have no synergy or chemistry between our vibes and mental wavelengths, and therefore me approaching them feels wrong and unnatural. Conversely, this would also explain why I tend to find everyone in Europe to be approachable too, as my soul energy and consciousness vibrates at a much more similar frequency to theirs. After all, I definitely feel that I have a "European soul". Hence the natural synergy and alignment of wavelengths between us cause me to sense that they are naturally "approachable". And I find this to be the case even when a European girl isn't attracted to me or interested in me, that she is still approachable due to our similar "wavelength". Whatever the case, this is probably a very strong factor.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theapprentice said:
This man goes to GREAT lengths as to why Foreign women are better than american women, and he makes some observations that only men who have had experience with the dating scene can realize. Its scary to see whats happening to our society and the world we live in.

http://us.share.geocities.com/wwu777us/Why_I_am_Happier_in_Europe_Russia.htm
Women are everywhere the same. You can achieve higher "value" in poorer countries but it will not remain.

DATING or RULES of ATTRACTION are everywhere the same.
MARRIAGE MATERIAL WOMEN are worst in North Europe and West Europe. South is better...catholics...or east....not so spoiled by feminism etc.

Most beautiful girls.....Czech republic, Slovakia, Ukraine (Kyjev), Belarus (Minsk). If you want them to marry you...rustle with money(its cheaper). If you want them to love you stick to yourself (everywhere the same). Traditional family model is also vanishing in there.

Why lot of guys tell us Europe is better? Because tourists get sex. Why? You are exotic and girls will never see you again.....no phone calls, no AFC bull**** afterwards and so on. Yeah, girls (not all) love not-commital sex (I know your mummy is different...sure).

Look....I live here....it is the same...you only look more rich here, thats all.....only good for fat, bald, ugly bastards who crave to marry a pretty wh0re.

Freedom for women is fine even if lot of them cant handle it. Feminism is commie evil made to break down western social structure....everyone knows it but even if you hear femi propaganda in TV every day (consider how many homosexulas are in media and you get it) dont worry....they cant change a shyt. Arrogant bytchy women were 100 years ago...now they are just a little bit bolder.....god for us....can recognise them better.