Very good looking - but they don't approach me

DJ20

Reaction score
the problem is that you are not actually very good looking. you are a skinny short guy.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ20
the problem is that you are not actually very good looking. you are a skinny short guy.
Ha! and wasn't he making fun of that other guy "Zombie"? j/k you're alright mate, but I can't tell much b/c your in you blasted boxers.
Do you dress good? You look like you could pull off the preppy/ frat boy look well. That would just give off an aura of confidence.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wiesman44
1) You're not THAT great looking. Good looking guy, but nothing mind blowing.

2) You are very scrawny. I bodybuild so I can tell you are ripped, but ripped with no muscle. Who cares how ripped u are if you are skin and bones.

Girls usually (But not always) like guys that have some muscle on them, b/c its a feeling of security for them.

Bulk up like 20 lbs, and I'm sure you'll have more success.

3) You seem kinda short. I could be wrong though. You look about 5'9. Height helps a LOT. I know all the short guys are going to go nuts for that statement, but let me just say that it HELPS, its not the be all and end all. Just means you probably won't be getting girls approach you.

4) Why would u want girls approaching u ? You wont get any hot girls, just mainly the desperate ones I'd think, b/c thats the type of girl that approaches me and I have a better physique than u and roughly the same in looks wise.
You are just another guy thinking that you have to have a perfect body to attract women. I am tired of seeing a lot of guys way skinner than him getting hot women.

The problem is the attitude which is the same issue I have. Some girls tell i am cute and are attracted to me even being what you call "skinny". By the way, some girls are intimidated by big guys. Being too big can backfire.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nan, this thread is NOT about looks or the importance of looks.

I think most people would agree with me on this one: the guy needs to approach/initiate the contact

It's just like sitting on your a** and waiting for the companies to come and recruit you when YOU are looking for a job, "because I'm such a talented person and I have so many great degrees/qualifications and I went to a big name school and had great grades in a great major...".
How about sending out your résumé and starting some applications?

The same thing with the ladies...
:eek:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
What is up with this sht??? Since the start of 06, I've been hearing pretty boys cry about not getting girls. Some of them don't understand attration, even when it sits on their lap.

I've also been noticing averaging looking guys with hotties. Did the stars allign on dec. 31 at 11:59 pm or is game a requsite for approaching women?

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about it. Would you rather have girls approach you based on looks or personality? Because looks you can't change (that much), but personality you can always improve.