Vent Forum

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of the drama in this section of the forums has brought an idea to mind. I'm proposing the creation of a a moderation free forum where everyone can vent, b!tch, moan, whine, complain, debate, rant, and any other verb you can thing of. I feel that men should be able to discuss issues with one another without concern of being censored. I know it would probably turn into a cesspool but I'm sure it would be quite entertaining and maybe lessen the amount of ban able threads in other parts of the forums.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will probably be my last post on the site. For the simple fact I'm turning my life to Jesus Christ, I have sinned countless sins and is no better then no man on this site. I can't continue to keep posting on this site any longer. Too many distractions and pointless arguments.

I leave you with this, even to you non believers, repent of your sins and give your life to Christ Jesus. I have realize in my 27 years on this earth, up to this point, nothing matters but him. No cars,clothes, women, nothing. It is never satisfying, once you have it, you want more. That's why you find people up to theirs 40s still in clubs doing the same things since their teenage years.

Jesus is the only thing I can say that truly fill you. The only thing that is satisfying.

I could remember at times I wanted a girl very badly, and once I had that girl I was empty again once the newness wore off. I tried to find it in doing pot, and x. That even got old, and the addictiveness and close calls with the police didn't make things better

I know some of you are going to say Jesus is not real, or accuse me of being a messed up Christian but at this point I don't care what anyone things about me, because I know who my God is, and I know my God is returning soon, but I know before he returns we are going to go through a big time tribulation through this earth, a giant purging.

Give your life to Christ, if anyone would like for me to help them with their walk, contact me, if you need a bible, contact me, if you need anything contact me, and we will walk this narrow road together.

Peace and much love to you.

B

BeDJ

Fatal Jay said:
This will probably be my last post on the site. For the simple fact I'm turning my life to Jesus Christ, I have sinned countless sins and is no better then no man on this site. I can't continue to keep posting on this site any longer. Too many distractions and pointless arguments.

I leave you with this, even to you non believers, repent of your sins and give your life to Christ Jesus. I have realize in my 27 years on this earth, up to this point, nothing matters but him. No cars,clothes, women, nothing. It is never satisfying, once you have it, you want more. That's why you find people up to theirs 40s still in clubs doing the same things since their teenage years.

Jesus is the only thing I can say that truly fill you. The only thing that is satisfying.

I could remember at times I wanted a girl very badly, and once I had that girl I was empty again once the newness wore off. I tried to find it in doing pot, and x. That even got old, and the addictiveness and close calls with the police didn't make things better

I know some of you are going to say Jesus is not real, or accuse me of being a messed up Christian but at this point I don't care what anyone things about me, because I know who my God is, and I know my God is returning soon, but I know before he returns we are going to go through a big time tribulation through this earth, a giant purging.

Give your life to Christ, if anyone would like for me to help them with their walk, contact me, if you need a bible, contact me, if you need anything contact me, and we will walk this narrow road together.

You'll make a fat housewife happy.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:

Good luck and Godspeed :)

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol look at this. Three posts in and already we have a man pledging his life to religion. Who knows what other vibrant discussions this new forum will spur.

cupioz

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no respect neither to oneself nor to others in putting our garbage in other people's gardens.

Cretz

Reaction score
So I'm guessing this site is more about sleeping with countless girls then actually focusing on one you are trying to be with. Most common advice I've seen is give and or move on. Is it just me?