Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

various techniques of flirting..

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know and have used verbal techniques like ****y n funny, agree/disagree and amplify, reframing, push n pull, amused mastery both successfully and unsuccessfully.
I wanted to know are there any more verbal techniques or categories of flirting? other than what I have already stated above?

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I know and have used verbal techniques like ****y n funny, agree/disagree and amplify, reframing, push n pull, amused mastery both successfully and unsuccessfully.
I wanted to know are there any more verbal techniques or categories of flirting? other than what I have already stated above?
I'm sorry man but I feel like this is a stupid question. 1) "flirty and funny" is not a technique. None of these are actual "techniques" to do anything. This is stuff that happens naturally with flirtacion and good fun social interaction, that some dweeby PUA guys who are analytic af broke down and said "i seen these successful ddues do this , that, and also this. " "so we must do the same!"

Doesn't work like that. Your social interaction should always be natural and should be based on who you are as a person and how you normally interact with women. You should figure out what works for you based on your own personality archetype.. Not what othrs do and try to emulate.

Because heres' the deal: none of this matters if a girl is not attracted to you or vibes with your personal archetype.

A beginner (i assume like yourself) should focus more about how to overcome approach anxiety and how to open a woman, before he focuses on anything else. As a man if you're not socially calibrated enough to know how to have a conversation with a woman and how to flirt, pickup isn't for you. It will be an uphill battle. Doesn't mean you can't practice socializing wiht women. but just means you hav estuff to work on first before thinking of any "techniques" which are a natural byproduct of being a socially calibrated person aka someone who knows how to socialize in the first place.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me when I was in my early teens. There was so many pick up lines that we kids tried to come up thinking it would work to pick-up girls.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
learn the material of Tom Torero, he breaks it down perfectly

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry man but I feel like this is a stupid question.
If you're going to shame the OP, might want to get your facts straight.

1) "flirty and funny" is not a technique.
The poster didn't say "flirty and funny". As nutso as the forum's censoring rules are, I don't think they'd censor the word "flirt". Use your brain.

Op, nothing wrong with your question. And yes,"c0cky and funny" IS a well-known(I thought) "technique" which DOES work quite well. It's what got me back going after a long lonely dark detour down the nice guy path. And what's great about that "technique" is it's not about pick up lines or coined phrases or methods so to say. It's about bringing out and developing a natural side of you that attracts women.

As far as additional techniques go, for me, I really built my game off of the foundation of C&F, mainly because that's what was most natural to me. I was that way any way, sarcastic, a bit of a good hearted **** talker. I just was that way with everybody else except with women...then low and behold, I found out I can be that way with women too. In fact, I should be that way with women. Point is, I would suggest, as another poster pointed out, find out what comes natural for you. The key is to be comfortable with yourself first, be grounded. Don't force things. Last thing you want to do is throw something random out there hoping it will connect only to hear crickets on the other end.

When learning how to flirt, baby steps. I would say the phrase "less is more" applies here.... until you really get comfortable with it.

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're going to shame the OP, might want to get your facts straight.

The poster didn't say "flirty and funny". As nutso as the forum's censoring rules are, I don't think they'd censor the word "flirt". Use your brain.

Op, nothing wrong with your question. And yes,"c0cky and funny" IS a well-known(I thought) "technique" which DOES work quite well. It's what got me back going after a long lonely dark detour down the nice guy path. And what's great about that "technique" is it's not about pick up lines or coined phrases or methods so to say. It's about bringing out and developing a natural side of you that attracts women.

As far as additional techniques go, for me, I really built my game off of the foundation of C&F, mainly because that's what was most natural to me. I was that way any way, sarcastic, a bit of a good hearted **** talker. I just was that way with everybody else except with women...then low and behold, I found out I can be that way with women too. In fact, I should be that way with women. Point is, I would suggest, as another poster pointed out, find out what comes natural for you. The key is to be comfortable with yourself first, be grounded. Don't force things. Last thing you want to do is throw something random out there hoping it will connect only to hear crickets on the other end.

When learning how to flirt, baby steps. I would say the phrase "less is more" applies here.... until you really get comfortable with it.
Thank you
I do understand that these are not actually "techniques". I simply called them techniques for lack of a better term as English is not my first language. Its just normal human interactions. we as humans categorized it and for a reason.
I also understand that these "techniques" should come naturally but I think and have experienced that knowing such various "forms" of flirting makes it easier for my brain to just naturally come up with them in due course of conversation.
For example, I was being c0cky and funny even before knowing it existed but after reading about it and its examples, I naturally came up with better and funnier comebacks and playful insults, etc.

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another problem is I don't completely understand what amused mastery is and how it is used as there aren't enough examples that I could find and rational male site also has a small and somewhat unsatisfactory content/ explanation about it.
Any help regarding this would be highly appreciated.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another problem is I don't completely understand what amused mastery is and how it is used as there aren't enough examples that I could find and rational male site also has a small and somewhat unsatisfactory content/ explanation about it.
Any help regarding this would be highly appreciated.
Think of what your pet does when it's begging for food, and you know what it's doing and you ignore them while smirking at their techniques. Or your kid begging for candy. You have fun trolling them before you eventually give them what they want.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of what your pet does when it's begging for food, and you know what it's doing and you ignore them while smirking at their techniques. Or your kid begging for candy. You have fun trolling them before you eventually give them what they want.
I understood how to express it non verbally. But how do I express/convey it verbally?
Ex. chick: who is more beautiful, me or your ex?
me: come on girl, you can do better than that, be original..while non verbally expressing with my face that this girl really thought this could work on me..how stupid..
or
me: you think you can get a compliment from me that easily, how cute..smirk
or
me: honey, go try that on someone who is gullible.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry man but I feel like this is a stupid question. 1) "flirty and funny" is not a technique. None of these are actual "techniques" to do anything. This is stuff that happens naturally with flirtacion and good fun social interaction, that some dweeby PUA guys who are analytic af broke down and said "i seen these successful ddues do this , that, and also this. " "so we must do the same!"

Doesn't work like that. Your social interaction should always be natural and should be based on who you are as a person and how you normally interact with women. You should figure out what works for you based on your own personality archetype.. Not what othrs do and try to emulate.

Because heres' the deal: none of this matters if a girl is not attracted to you or vibes with your personal archetype.

A beginner (i assume like yourself) should focus more about how to overcome approach anxiety and how to open a woman, before he focuses on anything else. As a man if you're not socially calibrated enough to know how to have a conversation with a woman and how to flirt, pickup isn't for you. It will be an uphill battle. Doesn't mean you can't practice socializing wiht women. but just means you hav estuff to work on first before thinking of any "techniques" which are a natural byproduct of being a socially calibrated person aka someone who knows how to socialize in the first place.
You do have a point. Lets me start by saying there are different types of flirting;

Flirting from afar. This means you and a woman noticed eachother from some distance (not too far ofcourse). Note that this type of flirting happens rather quickly and is as short as possible! (The ONLY reason to do this is when you can't take action immediately. Lets say there's a speach and everyone is quiet. So you can keep making eyecontact or flirt or whatever, still your main job is to get her number asap!)

Close flirting. This is flirting DURING the conversation. This automatically comes with bagging a woman. You can't approach like you are the terminator ,so while you talk to her you make her smile every now and then.

Why is this imo? Recently I heard a interesting theory that said:

flirting with women is actually a weak trait, because it means she's giving you CLEAR signs . All that's left to do is seal the deal after she gave you the hint. From this point of view flirting as many men do/ think it should be done means you are lingering in a maze of unclear intentions. It means you are postponing the actual approach. How many times you wanna smile, wink and wave to her before you take action?

Flirting in itself is a feminine thing. Think about it. Its a woman's way of seducing a man beyond the subtle ioi. Its HER job to flirt with you! (While you're being cool and getting the hints thus you act upon it. )

A woman shouldn't even be able to tell you are flirting with her. Its a sign of weakness. When you are in college this is the case ,but on work....ESPECIALLY at the job men shouldn't flirt. If she flirts with YOU you might use it to your advantage somehow, but when you initiate the flirting anything can happen, including get fired for sexual harassment.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, please.

Elaborate.

@BillyPilgrim

:lol:
You can explain it for OP better than I can.

OP it's being extremely direct and giving the distinct impression you're dtf if the girl is, within 90 seconds or so and leaving her with a proposition along with an attempt to extract contact info. You have to at least carry yourself in a certain way or have a convo plan for it to work. You can't just be merely thinking about sex and use some kind of elderly opener talking about the traffic or the weather, etc. You need a vibe and a strong opener.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
You do have a point. Lets me start by saying there are different types of flirting;

Flirting from afar. This means you and a woman noticed eachother from some distance (not too far ofcourse). Note that this type of flirting happens rather quickly and is as short as possible! (The ONLY reason to do this is when you can't take action immediately. Lets say there's a speach and everyone is quiet. So you can keep making eyecontact or flirt or whatever, still your main job is to get her number asap!)

Close flirting. This is flirting DURING the conversation. This automatically comes with bagging a woman. You can't approach like you are the terminator ,so while you talk to her you make her smile every now and then.

Why is this imo? Recently I heard a interesting theory that said:

flirting with women is actually a weak trait, because it means she's giving you CLEAR signs . All that's left to do is seal the deal after she gave you the hint. From this point of view flirting as many men do/ think it should be done means you are lingering in a maze of unclear intentions. It means you are postponing the actual approach. How many times you wanna smile, wink and wave to her before you take action?

Flirting in itself is a feminine thing. Think about it. Its a woman's way of seducing a man beyond the subtle ioi. Its HER job to flirt with you! (While you're being cool and getting the hints thus you act upon it. )

A woman shouldn't even be able to tell you are flirting with her. Its a sign of weakness. When you are in college this is the case ,but on work....ESPECIALLY at the job men shouldn't flirt. If she flirts with YOU you might use it to your advantage somehow, but when you initiate the flirting anything can happen, including get fired for sexual harassment.
I read what you're saying and you're really just overcomplicating a real simple thing. To make a real quick and forward analogy, Flirting is like handing a girl apiece of gum before making out with her.. While what you're saying sounds good, a lot of women lack basic flirting skills, because they simply never had to do much in interactions with the type of guys they are interested in. Broaden the focus from flirting a notch or two and its just social skills 101. Nothing more nothing less. Whats different than socializing to make friends and flirting is just hints of sexual innuendo or suggestions of sexual interest.

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can explain it for OP better than I can.

OP it's being extremely direct and giving the distinct impression you're dtf if the girl is, within 90 seconds or so and leaving her with a proposition along with an attempt to extract contact info. You have to at least carry yourself in a certain way or have a convo plan for it to work. You can't just be merely thinking about sex and use some kind of elderly opener talking about the traffic or the weather, etc. You need a vibe and a strong opener.
got it..fuk me or fuk off attitude.. I checked out the book at amazon..will read it for sure..

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
got it..fuk me or fuk off attitude.. I checked out the book at amazon..will read it for sure..
That is your best bet.

It will change your entire outlook on women and dating.

ModeOne4Life.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to at least carry yourself in a certain way or have a convo plan for it to work.
Exactly.

You have to be direct, honest, confident, and unapologetic...the problem is; most of you guys are NEITHER of those things.

There lies the problem, in my opinion.

You can't just be merely thinking about sex and use some kind of elderly opener talking about the traffic or the weather, etc.
"Direct."

I said direct, didn't I? :cool:

You need a vibe
All that vibe/rapport is for night game or parties.

With day game, you may not have time for any of that.

The brawd might be late for work and don't have the time for you to dazzle her with magic tricks.

In and out.

and a strong opener.
Dude, I will walk up to a chick and say "You look like someone I want to have sex with. Are you single?"

Is that strong enough?