Value/phone scenerio?

domino

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed that there are times when I call a girl and she is either at a party or really bizzy and attempts to cut the conversation does this drop my value in anyway? If I end the call before she does by saying I gotta go first is my value still effected?

Is value lowered even if she attempts to talk for a bit despite the distractions?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know for sure...

But, yeah, you should end a convo first if you can but not overly. You can also be a challenge outside of it...such as not being too available when she wants to 'hang out', you are a busy man, and have a lot of females on hand.

domino

Don Juan
Reaction score
I called this girl back who so far has anwsered every phone call I made to her even if there are days that I call her twice (today) when I called her I was bizzy when I called her later she was bizzy unfortunetly she was at a party and was being distracted. As soon as she anwsered I began instantly throwing in open loops and a quick story but her attention was obviously in the party she was at , so I noticed her attempting to end the convo but I instead said "ive gotta go inside this place" (unknown place) give me a call tommaro THE END