valentines day whats everyone doing?

gdi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hadn't seen an offical valentines day thread for this year so what the hell.

Anyways there are a few girls who are most likely expecting things from me. Most of these girls are either trying to get with me right now, or on the like decision line, cause i know they are intrested but i don't let them move on by constantly DJing. What do you guys suggest for this general population?

Now onto the big one this girl whos hb9 even with my confidence always seemed out of my leauge ive been just doing what i do, and we just make out whenever we hang out but shes the kind of girl who wants to be in relationship if shes going to do anything past makeing out.

Im always mean to her, but never seriose(sp) about it, so i was thinking i might do something nice. Im thinking just like inside joke that'll be sex-related she stole underwear and got caught once so somehow gonna work that in there like as a joke. Thinking edablie panties as a joke and be like careful who tell about these they're stolen goods or some other stupid thing along those lines.Then just a single rose or if i can rember the name of some flower she liked id get that but im not going to rember haha. And something she probaly thinks i forgot, in this case a mango.

No idea what im going to do for all the other girls i think seeing me and a bear hug adquate har har.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, I tend to avoid Vday. It seems as if it's EXPECTED that you do something "sweet". I enjoy being unpredictable.

sh4rk b1t3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid, they should just rename it to AFC day. Though pretty much the only day you can act like an AFC and still have a remote chance of getting laid.

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't see vday as an advantage unless you were previously in a fight/argueing or an ******* to her the following week. Otherwise, I agree with Skilla Staz, I like being unpredictable. Save the rehearsed presents for xmas/bday etc...

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm im waking up at 6am to go to baking class, then I'm staying after till about 5pm helping out the chefs in the back. Then go to work till midnight then Ima go home and sleep.

Just like any other day. well actually 3 days a week its that busy

Heh actually i just thought of something funny as hell. you know when u were little and passed around those tiny valentines with cartoon characters and had those nasty little heart candies that said s hit like "i think your cool"?
I should do that for some of the chicks in my class and other classes, not because I want them, but just to have some fun. Sadly i have no attractive chicks except one in my class and she engaged. Im mostly doing for laughs for myself and possibly laughs for any lonely ass chick in the culinary department.

"oh thanks for the darkwing duck valentine qwerety" :crackup:
aww man ima be laughin my ass off that day

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice stats, Skilla Staz. How long you been working out?